Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Why do hollywood wimmens keep doing this to themselves?

goodness she used to be sooooooo hot.

:thumbsdown:

:music_guitarred:

:unsure:

I remember her from that show with the rabbit. Man she has some ginormous b00bies.

And now some ginormous lips to go wiff em.

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=17081

You have to look at the picture. God, every woman who does this ends up looking like a catfish / trainwreck. (see: Goldie Hawn) I blame angi jolie. They all want to look like her, but they all end up looking like Shannon Sharpe.

Not just Hollywood women. That fishlips look is all the rage among the strippers and models here in South Beach. Yuck.

Yikes, that's not what's all the rage. Some plumping...not that. Kiiinda wonder if the surgeon intentionally overdid it.

Yikes, that's not what's all the rage. Some plumping...not that. Kiiinda wonder if the surgeon intentionally overdid it.

You'd be surprised.

Many "ladies" around here are trying to save money and still get the "pouty lip" look. Instead of a surgeon they go to someone's house, get the collagen lip injections done for cheap, and end up looking like someone smacked them in the mouth -- hard-- with a dictionary.

Whomever did Nikki Cox' lips should be shot.

I am assuming this thread is about Nikki Cox, as I am not clicking the link, but I saw some photos last night.

First of all, Jay Mohr is married to a hot broad. But she used to be much more attractive. I don't get the whole trend of women wanting fatso lips. What? You want to look like Angelina Jolie. Well, guess what? She isn't attractive. She looks like a heroin addict. Amy Winehouse after a bender looks healthier. Angelina Jolie with her catfish lips, whiskers, and a self aggrandizing attempts to save the world by adopting a multicultural Patridge Family is as ugly as my ass.

If you really want a fat lip, just forget to have my dinner ready when I come home from work.

She used to be engaged to that Bobcat Goldthwait guy :thumbsdown:

Jeez.......what in god's name was she thinking?

That decision seems mild in comparison to the one about her lips. :cry:

She must have a thing for "funny" guys. Now she looks like a clown.

If I saw this in the woods, I would throw a net over and then when it started talking I would demand wishes from it.

:thumbsdown:

Sad. So focking sad.

They were so beautiful!!!

Wow. I was never a fan of Nikki Cox but I did like Brittany Murphy. It's a huge downgrade for both even so.

Sorry I don't have a link, but I used to think Gabrielle Anwar (Scent of a Woman) was pretty hot, until I caught a glimpse of her on that show Burn Notice. Holy crap, I couldn't believe it was the same woman. She did a Nikki Cox thing to herself. The lips are hideous, but that is all I can look at when I see her!

I am assuming this thread is about Nikki Cox, as I am not clicking the link, but I saw some photos last night.

First of all, Jay Mohr is married to a hot broad. But she used to be much more attractive. I don't get the whole trend of women wanting fatso lips. What? You want to look like Angelina Jolie. Well, guess what? She isn't attractive. She looks like a heroin addict. Amy Winehouse after a bender looks healthier. Angelina Jolie with her catfish lips, whiskers, and a self aggrandizing attempts to save the world by adopting a multicultural Patridge Family is as ugly as my ass.

If you really want a fat lip, just forget to have my dinner ready when I come home from work.

Thank you for being someone that agrees with me on this. I personally don't get the Jolie hype. I think shes fugly, not just not good looking but UGLY. She had a drop dead body though, but she is an ugly woman that everyone seems to fawn over. i hate hate hate those fat nasty lips. Ick.

Thank you for being someone that agrees with me on this. I personally don't get the Jolie hype. I think shes fugly, not just not good looking but UGLY. She had a drop dead body though, but she is an ugly woman that everyone seems to fawn over. i hate hate hate those fat nasty lips. Ick.

:overhead:

These women get their fame from their natural beauty and then they go and fock it up.