Sign in to follow this  
Big_Pete

I was on vacation the last 3 weeks

The video and pictures of me and the Nuggets Dancer/Fitness competition 3rd place winner/beauty pageant winner...

enjoy, but you probably won't. The video didn't fully upload. I can only assume it's because there is a size limit on videos? Sorry, I think it cut off right when I was fingering her ass, and naturally before I focked her in the ass.

clicky this linky password is 12345678

Closed it down for now.

Well I'll be damned. You sir, came through. BPIAFP (pimp).

Thank you, Thank you. I'll take my bows

Hope more than you saw it. we're up to 20 views... that sounds enough to close it down for now.

WTF? The whole video didn't upload... I just watched it as you focks see it, and it's under 2 mins long... that means that you didn't see the anal part. I'll try to fix this, but maybe it's cause it's a free video hosting place and maybe it has a size limit for video's? not sure. I fingered her ass before I stuck it in there...

WTF? The whole video didn't upload... I just watched it as you focks see it, and it's under 2 mins long... that means that you didn't see the anal part. I'll try to fix this, but maybe it's cause it's a free video hosting place and maybe it has a size limit for video's? not sure. I fingered her ass before I stuck it in there...

I saw a finger go in. That was the last thing. But it's okay. I really don't need to see more lol. I saw that poor girl's asshole before I saw her face.

I saw a finger go in. That was the last thing. But it's okay. I really don't need to see more lol. I saw that poor girl's asshole before I saw her face.

The video clocks in at 3:16. It only uploaded like 1:50... bummer. I think it's cause it's a free site.

And there are plenty of pix of her face. lol

the guest password isn't 12345678... :mad:

No ######. Fix this focker :mad:

It WAS 12345678 for a while last night, now it's closed down. I'll open it back up later in the day.

Hey, the password isn't working you Demwit piece of shiot.

Sir, you are immature.

It took you three weeks to find an internet sex tape. And now it's not even working.

You need to learn to say, "big deal that you don't believe me" and move on. The non believers will always be non believers and those that you fool are children or another of your usernames.

Move on. You look silly, childish and a liar trying to cover his tracks. Grow up. You are a fool.

And in all liklyhood, a liar as well.

Yer painted fingernails are sweet BP!

wtf you talking about? I don't have painted nails :pointstosky:

Yer painted fingernails are sweet BP!

Was thinking the same thing. I tried to convince myself that it was the chicks hand I kept seeing. :rolleyes:

None the less, Big_Pete came through. :pointstosky: :rolleyes:

Was thinking the same thing. I tried to convince myself that it was the chicks hand I kept seeing. :rolleyes:

None the less, Big_Pete came through. :pointstosky: :rolleyes:

probably cause it was dark and my fingers were wet? that could make my nails look like they were painted? :dunno:

probably cause it was dark and my fingers were wet? that could make my nails look like they were painted? :pointstosky:

I am sure it was something like that bro, seriously. There were a couple of times they looked painted is all. I for one believe you and am glad you said they were not painted. Like you said, dark, fingers wet, and video quality just made it look that way. Good show my friend, good show. :rolleyes:

I am sure it was something like that bro, seriously. There were a couple of times they looked painted is all. I for one believe you and am glad you said they were not painted. Like you said, dark, fingers wet, and video quality just made it look that way. Good show my friend, good show. :pointstosky:

I tried uploading the video again so it would have the whole thing on there, but alas, still not the whole video. Only about half the video uploads.

I tried uploading the video again so it would have the whole thing on there, but alas, still not the whole video. Only about half the video uploads.

That kinda sucks. I still give you an A for effort and for coming through. She is pretty hot. You are the man. :pointstosky: :rolleyes:

WTF is wrong with you to post that?

Let's just say it is you for a second. When she says, "harder". Try paying attention and do some work.

WTF is wrong with you to post that?

Let's just say it is you for a second. When she says, "harder". Try paying attention and do some work.

she always says harder... that's just what she says. Half the time we focked, she said "damn, I think you bruised my ovaries" cause I was focking her so hard, but you know what? she said "harder" during those times too. It's just what she does.

I post this stuff, and people still beotch... fock it.

You people are never focking happy. :pointstosky:

After seeing this, you should be renamed:

Little Pete!

Also: Where's the money shot??? :dunno:

I've never been shy around here, or in real life. I'm a shade under 7"s... I have stated on here that I'm not hung like a horse. I have good girth, and good length. Don't be jealous cause you have to roll up on that fat crusty beotch that you have to roll up on when you need to get your little willy wet.

Also, I have in the title post that the video won't fully upload cause of size limits.

goty for sure... no reason for me to even try now

now let's just hope she doesn't somehow find out that this all got posted on the internet

well played :doublethumbsup: sir... well played

she always says harder... that's just what she says. Half the time we focked, she said "damn, I think you bruised my ovaries" cause I was focking her so hard, but you know what? she said "harder" during those times too. It's just what she does.

I post this stuff, and people still beotch... fock it.

I'm not hating. Kind of felt like I was watching a auto accident though. Didn't want to look, but couldn't help but to look.

I can't believe I clicked that link.

And entered the password.

And watched it.

I can't believe I clicked that link.

And entered the password.

And watched it.

Then got sick.

You shoulda seen the wall of my bathroom. I was lying on the floor .... puking .... and I started to shiat ... but I was too focked up to get on the pot .... and I shiat and puked all over my bathroom floor ... but the shiat spattered ... on the wall. And I just laid there .... puking and shiating. It was pretty sick.

:huh: