Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

Houston Geeks

Wow! Tappas! Who'd ever heard of such a thing? Is that new? I'm still awed by "sliders", but now Tappas? Wow!

- Just kidding. Dinner menu looks impressive. Not sure it's "drive to kemah" impressive, but interesting nonetheless. Any sort of back story you'd care to share with us?

I'll be down there in a couple of weeks, I might check it out.. Kemah is pretty far out there to go just for a meal when I have so many options right down the street.

Wow! Tappas! Who'd ever heard of such a thing? Is that new? I'm still awed by "sliders", but now Tappas? Wow!

- Just kidding. Dinner menu looks impressive. Not sure it's "drive to kemah" impressive, but interesting nonetheless. Any sort of back story you'd care to share with us?

The owner is a friend of mine. I ate there Tuesday. Pretty good food. Just wanted some independent reviews. :dunno:

The owner is a friend of mine. I ate there Tuesday. Pretty good food. Just wanted some independent reviews. :dunno:

That's a pretty extensive menu, hard to maintain all of that variety. Good luck to him. If he does a decent Paella, he'll be my BFFL.

That's a pretty extensive menu, hard to maintain all of that variety. Good luck to him. If he does a decent Paella, he'll be my BFFL.

I'll be over in Houston in two weeks. Wanna meet there for dinner? They have like 25 different wines. I'll drink a beer.

I'll be over in Houston in two weeks. Wanna meet there for dinner? They have like 25 different wines. I'll drink a beer.

I'm suppose to play golf aound the corner at South Shore Harbour in 2 weeks when are you going to be in town?

I'm suppose to play golf aound the corner at South Shore Harbour in 2 weeks when are you going to be in town?

What date?

29th or 30th.

Perhaps.

Oh, I've left my previous place of employment. I've opened a consulting firm. Risk Management, Human Resources, IT support, etc. It kicks ass.

Perhaps.

Oh, I've left my previous place of employment. I've opened a consulting firm. Risk Management, Human Resources, IT support, etc. It kicks ass.

Let me know. I live in Pearland so I am not that far from the League City/Kemha

Let me know. I live in Pearland so I am not that far from the League City/Kemha

Kickass. I'll buy you a beer....or two....

Phone numbers still the same?

Kickass. I'll buy you a beer....or two....

Phone numbers still the same?

Yep.