Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The Sanctuarian funny thread

I keep hearing about how funny you guys are, yet the past two days I have laughed...ummm...maybe once. So without further adieu, let this thread be your vehicle to show us what you got. The talk has been talked, now you must walk.

We've seen the :applerub: and the "jerk off on people" jokes. However those are old and un-original. Surely you guys have new material. So please grace us. TIA

:thumbsup:

Why should we prove anything to you? If this site hadn't blown up 20 times you'd be able to check the archives.

Because they aren't funny at all, they spend the entire day whining like little b!tches, nothing more.

AW might be the biggest pvssy among them as well.

Why should we prove anything to you? If this site hadn't blown up 20 times you'd be able to check the archives.

a whole 3 minutes after a sant thread is posted at the GB. You guys are slipping.

Ah, back to the "good ol days" argument. But aren't the "good ol days" the reason you guys left in the first place? :thumbsup:

Ah, back to the "good ol days" argument. But aren't the "good ol days" the reason you guys left in the first place? :thumbsup:

That's part of it - the other part is that Mike couldn't keep this place running for 24 consecutive hours.

I keep hearing about how funny you guys are, yet the past two days I have laughed...ummm...maybe once. So without further adieu, let this thread be your vehicle to show us what you got. The talk has been talked, now you must walk.

We've seen the :applerub: and the "jerk off on people" jokes. However those are old and un-original. Surely you guys have new material. So please grace us. TIA

:thumbsup:

You can lead a horse to water, but if he's an unfunny douche, he won't laugh at what is funny.

Because they aren't funny at all, they spend the entire day whining like little b!tches, nothing more.

AW might be the biggest pvssy among them as well.

LOL, says the guy who spent the last few months of his Sanctuary life doing nothing but sucking his own schlong and telling everyone how morally corrupt they were for daring to make a profit on a house sale. Yeah, real funny stuff chief.

LOL, says the guy who spent the last few months of his Sanctuary life doing nothing but sucking his own schlong and telling everyone how morally corrupt they were for daring to make a profit on a house sale. Yeah, real funny stuff chief.

Says the little b!tch who left FFT believing himself above it and yet is right back here begging for the trash to come join in, yeah you are are superb, but still nothing more than a little pvssy.... :thumbsup:

I can vouch for Bottom Wind for at least back in the day. BITD, he was pretty funny.

But really, if you're (the general 'you') going to leave for the Sanctuary because it sucks here, leave. It's fairly pathetic to form your own little club - then come running back every day because your clubhouse sucks. :thumbsup:

So, you kick people out of there too? How does that happen? You have a vote? Or is it a committee?

So, you kick people out of there too? How does that happen? You have a vote? Or is it a committee?

They vote on who can get in, who isn't being nice to them, it's like a virtual junior high. They fancy themselves the jocks, but it's more like the AV club.

"Pathetic and Sad, but Social." :o

I can vouch for Bottom Wind for at least back in the day. BITD, he was pretty funny.

But really, if you're (the general 'you') going to leave for the Sanctuary because it sucks here, leave. It's fairly pathetic to form your own little club - then come running back every day because your clubhouse sucks. :P

I would concur, then the turd went politico on us, and then on to the Sanctuary to become just like every other pathetic assdart over there,and is not completely useless.... :o

Its pretty arbitrary and capricious.

I would concur, then the turd went politico on us, and then on to the Sanctuary to become just like every other pathetic assdart over there,and is not completely useless.... :o

Wow, you joke about a guy needing soem Crest Whitestrips and he never forgives you . . .

I'm beginning to think they are just a bunch of Sho Nuff's and Supermike80's. Constantly rag/whine/complain on people's posts, yet don't bring anything else to the table.

Wow, you joke about a guy needing soem Crest Whitestrips and he never forgives you . . .

TAKE IT BACK...... I will end you :o

:o

How long has the sanctuary been in existence? Why would they wait until now to invite surferskin? Are they lowering their standards or did surferskin get funnier?

I'm beginning to think they are just a bunch of Sho Nuff's and Supermike80's. Constantly rag/whine/complain on people's posts, yet don't bring anything else to the table.

Dude, kpfuckhole has made an art of this particular approach. He's much more deserving of recognition for it that those two. :o

Constantly rag/whine/complain on people's posts, yet don't bring anything else to the table.

Why is this so hard to figure out?

How long has the sanctuary been in existence? Why would they wait until now to invite surferskin? Are they lowering their standards or did surferskin get funnier?

Well, we know it's not the latter....

:o

Dude, kpfuckhole has made an art of this particular approach. He's much more deserving of recognition for it that those two. :o

Hey, let's not forget Colts. His entire schtick is to not just do this, but to wait for guys to do this then come in and say:

"Yeah! What HE said!" :P

I mean, these guys need their sycophants & groupies too...

We decided, as we occassionally do, to open up the gates and let new members in. The one's we don't run off with our juvenile, inside jokes become valuable members of the Sanctuary community. We share each other's burdens, provide thoughts and prayers when times are rough, share ###### pics, lend a shoulder to cry on. That sort of thing.

I have some pretty good stories - what type of topic would you like to delve in to?

- work stories

- back when I was young stories

- sex stories

- lack of sex stories

- family stories of my Miss USA Oklahoma dumbazzs sister

- family stories of how both my mom and dad at age 63 and 61 both declared for bankruptcy after their 2nd and 3rd marriages have both failed - and they're trying to give me advice

- stories of how RLLD went 0-12 in our ff today league

- why at one point yesterday wiffleball had a new topic posted every 1 minute for 20 minutes straight - quite a feat

- anal leakage? Bestiality? Threesomes? Drugs?

So where do we begin?

I have some pretty good stories - what type of topic would you like to delve in to?

- work stories

- back when I was young stories

- sex stories

- lack of sex stories

- family stories of my Miss USA Oklahoma dumbazzs sister

- family stories of how both my mom and dad at age 63 and 61 both declared for bankruptcy after their 2nd and 3rd marriages have both failed - and they're trying to give me advice

- stories of how RLLD went 0-12 in our ff today league

- why at one point yesterday wiffleball had a new topic posted every 1 minute for 20 minutes straight - quite a feat

- anal leakage? Bestiality? Threesomes? Drugs?

So where do we begin?

We decided, as we occassionally do, to open up the gates and let new members in. The one's we don't run off with our juvenile, inside jokes become valuable members of the Sanctuary community. We share each other's burdens, provide thoughts and prayers when times are rough, share ###### pics, lend a shoulder to cry on. That sort of thing.

Yikes - sounds like a freakin cult for computer geeks that never go out in public

I am loyal to FFtoday :pointstosky:

I'll sneak a peek from time at MKB4 place - other than that, it's a simple world for me :overhead:

Yikes - sounds like a freakin cult for computer geeks that never go out in public

Gay computer geeks. We also like arthritis walks, clothing styles and lunch.

When you set the bar as high as I did in 2004, it's almost unpossible to ever top that. :pointstosky:

Sounds reasonable. I'm too young to have any real burdens so its not for me. From what I can see when sanctuary guys come over here, some of you seem Ok and some of you come off as aholes. Kind of like fftoday. So, I don't see that much difference between the two sites except that maybe some of you guys are a bit closer to one another.

But you seem to create a ruckus when you come recruiting. There seems to be some bad blood between some of the geeks here and some of the sanctuary members. Maybe you should try recruiting from other sites. I think the well may be drying up for you here and some of the newer guys like me don't even know who you guys are.

Sounds reasonable. I'm too young to have any real burdens so its not for me. From what I can see when sanctuary guys come over here, some of you seem Ok and some of you come off as aholes. Kind of like fftoday. So, I don't see that much difference between the two sites except that maybe some of you guys are a bit closer to one another.

But you seem to create a ruckus when you come recruiting. There seems to be some bad blood between some of the geeks here and some of the sanctuary members. Maybe you should try recruiting from other sites. I think the well may be drying up for you here and some of the newer guys like me don't even know who you guys are.

The difference is we keep the board at only about 100 members. We kick people out. So we don't have to deal with the pointless riff-raff you over over here. Also, we're all queer. Alsoalsooneofusdiedofchickenpox.

The difference is we keep the board at only about 100 members. We kick people out. So we don't have to deal with the pointless riff-raff you over over here. Also, we're all queer. Alsoalsooneofusdiedofchickenpox.

100 members only? So the bottom of your bored looks like this

members logged on - 0

guest lurking - 0

As soon as I get accepted, all you FFT Geeks can go fock yourselves with a shoe horn. :banana:

100 members only? So the bottom of your bored looks like this

members logged on - 0

guest lurking - 0

We usually have between 10 and 20 active at any time. Definitely a slower pace of posting, but since 99% of the posting here is garbage, what's the difference.

Today's numbers:

2009-03-20 New Topics: 20 New Posts: 327