Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Your Gold Stock tip of the day

So Jim Cramer says ths is the one. He's made me some $ B4. The only North American mining co. in China - mines in Greece, Brazil, elsewhere. No debt, and a lot of cash in hand. sold ~79k OZ at $800 per oz.

Very nice buying price. Let's make some money boys!

http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?Symbol=ego

I dont trust any of them.

I dont trust any of them.

I pitty all you out there not wanting to buy US stocks at this time. Sit back while we are at an incredible low. Don't blame me 3-7 years from now when I'm cashing out.

I pitty all you out there not wanting to buy US stocks at this time. Sit back while we are at an incredible low. Don't blame me 3-7 years from now when I'm cashing out.

Uh yea, its notsomuch the fact that "all us out there" don't want to invest in stocks. Its just so hard to get in contact with our brokers from our box house down by the river under the bridge. :mad:

A bit contradictory. Buy gold...no wait US stocks??? I agree to buying equities using a DCA method over the next 6-18 months. For you current invested assets, look to short duration corporate bonds with a credit quality of A-AA. Muni's are also a great play right now. Only look to a 18 month hold time though.

A bit contradictory. Buy gold...no wait US stocks??? I agree to buying equities using a DCA method over the next 6-18 months. For you current invested assets, look to short duration corporate bonds with a credit quality of A-AA. Muni's are also a great play right now. Only look to a 18 month hold time though.

I may have read your post wrong Strapper. Sorry. Cramer recommends buying a us stock company mining gold...Right?

So Jim Cramer says ths is the one. He's made me some $ B4. The only North American mining co. in China - mines in Greece, Brazil, elsewhere. No debt, and a lot of cash in hand. sold ~79k OZ at $800 per oz.

Very nice buying price. Let's make some money boys!

http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?Symbol=ego

I bought some today and 9 n a quarter

meh why not

I have a stock tip for you, in a manner of speaking.

There is a federal list of companies that do business in Sudan and Iran. There is a major push in the state legislatures to divest in these companies. When all 50 states, and their large pension plans, sell off their stocks, one would figure the prices of those companies will plummet.

I know this because I had to do some work to polish up the Bill that is going before our legislature.

So if you own stock in one of these companies (sorry, I don't know where to find the list) I'd think about selling.

Holy Fock! Cramer is recommending gold months after I did? Welcome to game Cramer, you focking clown..... :music_guitarred:

GE a few weeks ago, heck even now at 10 bucks.

Holy Fock! Cramer is recommending gold months after I did? Welcome to game Cramer, you focking clown..... :shocking:

First off Cramer is an idiot:

Over the past two years, viewers holding Cramer's stocks would be up 12% while the Dow rose 22% and the Standard & Poor's 500 Index ($INX) gained 16%, according to a record of 1,300 of the CNBC star's "buy" recommendations compiled by YourMoneyWatch, a Web site run by a retired stock analyst and loyal Cramer-watcher.

Second off he actually recommended gold back in july of last year when it was at $950-975 - the guy likes to recommend thing we they are high.....

link: http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Inves...ersBadBets.aspx

older article from MSN money, but if you put cramer is an idiot, cramer is a fraud, etc into google you will find a crap ton of people that track his picks.... :thumbsup:

Hello boys and girls - - did you cash out 1/2 your investment at 100% profit? Thank you very much

http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?symbol=ego

I see there was another smart fella on this topic - his name is GettnHuge. BTW GH - did you really buy some at $9 and change? I did :banana:

I also to you to buy Nvidia a few weeks ago...Did you listen? No. Am I smart? Yes.

Hello boys and girls - - did you cash out 1/2 your investment at 100% profit? Thank you very much

http://moneycentral....uote?symbol=ego

I see there was another smart fella on this topic - his name is GettnHuge. BTW GH - did you really buy some at $9 and change? I did :banana:

EGOmaniac. <_<

EGOmaniac. <_<

Given that his wife won't throw him a bone, he's gotta get himself happy about something. :unsure:

Given that his wife won't throw him a bone, he's gotta get himself happy about something. :unsure:

Oh, I'm happy, sex three times already in 2011.

7 inches of snow and no work yet this week.

Mississippi State wins their bowl game vs Michigan

Oklahoma wins their bowl game vs Connecticut

Jocstraps portfolio was up 14% in 2010

and I have a snowman and snowfort still standing in my front yard after 3 days here in Alabama - Jocstrap is happy right now :cheers:

TGB........ cheap and probably on the upswing. My useless 2 cents

BP. Should have gotten in over the summer, but not too late. Trading close to 48 and should be at 55 in 6 months or less. That's a 15% return. Not bad over 6 months. Just sold NOV (Which if you are a conservative investor who likes to buy and hold, I can't think of a company less than $80 I would rather own: Amazingly well run company with little to no competition making oil rig parts-CHECK THEM OUT) after making $20 a share over the last 6 months and put the money in BP. Could go as high as 60, but definately 55 in 6 months.(got in at 46)

Imagine if you bought gold mine stock back in July of 2009 when I told you you should and yes, people had moved away from gold mine stocks, but moving back into them is a solid idea..... :thumbsup: