Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

*Version 2.0 Released*

Version 2.0 of the FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler / Draft Buddy is ready for dowload.

Version Notes 2.0

• Created ability to copy league profiles from Compiler 1.0 to 2.0. (Note this will also allow users who cannot use the auto-update feature to obtain updated projections and not have to re-type in their league settings and scoring.)

• Moved ADP tab to Compiler, and ADP is now included in the auto-update feature.

• ADP data added to offense cheatsheet for non-auction drafts.

• Functionality to re-rank and re-tier players on the offense cheatsheet in Draft Buddy.

• Added IDP depth chart.

• Added "miscellaneous" tab in Draft Buddy for users to track kick and punt returners, punters and coaches.

:banana:

Note: Everyone who purchased anytime prior to 8/13 should have received an email with instructions on how/where to login and get the updated version.

If you did not reaceive your login info, please try the following...

1. Go to our Login Area

2. Use the password recovery feature. Input your email address in BOTH fields. Use the address you gave when purchasing.

3. Your login info should be emailed to you shortly. If you don't receive it, send an email to login@fftoday.com and we will take care of you.

Mike, Version 2.0 looks good. :clap:

I really liked the fact that the ADP was placed into the compiler and it included ADP's for 14 team leagues.

Great Product!!!! :clap: :blink: :clap:

**EDIT** Original post edited after the ID10T error was located and purged. :bench:

Can we still have Value points in teh overall sheets? I see ADP point have replaced it?

Thanks Great Product

Love the new functionality! My profiles copied over successfully, but I had a question...

Just to make sure, it seems that we need to re-import other site projections. No big deal, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Would you recommend using the 'ID' field and doing a vlookup?

Thanks!

Value points are still on the overall sheet. ADP is on the offense position sheet, except for auctions where it is replaced with the Max Bid values.

2. Second, just to make sure, it seems that we need to re-import other site projections. No big deal, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Thanks for the kudos guys.

In answer to this, you're right the imported projections do not transfer over. Best way to handle this, IMHO:

1. Open Compiler 1.0, choose a league with identical scoring as you have in Compiler 2.0 (whether it be one of your leagues copied over, or one of the default leagues) and hit Update Projections.

2. Open Compiler 2.0, choose the same league and hit Update Projections.

3. Now the position tab in each Compiler should be identical - same players and same order. Copy and paste the imported projections from 1.0 to 2.0.

I just purchased last night, I guess I did it a day too early! I haven't gotten my sign-in information yet so I can't log in and download it. I can't wait, it sounds like it's a great update!

Can't login or have password information sent, nothing is coming to my email account. Email to that account has been confirmed to be working. I'm not sure what else more I need to do to get the 2.0 Sheet. I tried emailing login@fftoday.com but haven't heard anything back since this morning.

For some reason I can't login. Could someone help me? My email is svandiver@ipapilot.org. Thanks in advance

Steve

Guys, make sure your junk mail filters are not eating the password reset. I waited all morning after asking for my login information to be sent to me before I realized I had set my junk mail filter to delete all junk mail. Unfortunately, it was eating the mail from fftoday!

Once I set my junk mail filter to save the junk mail so I could go through it I asked again I got my information immediately and was able to download. Yay!

Thanks guys!

Guys, we're working through the emails so please be patient. login@fftoday.com will help you out.

Rah Rah and Steve, have you been taken care of yet?

Hey Mike,

I just got the new version and updated the compiler just fine. Do I need to re-input the team/keeper information from my version 1 Draft Buddy? It didn't seem to come through. I can always re-input it if need be.

Thanks,

Gardner

For some reason I can't login. Could someone help me? My email is svandiver@ipapilot.org. Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi Steve,

Did you send me an email login@fftoday.com with your purchase info... please include the email address you gave at purchase and we'll get you hooked up.

Thanks,

Can't login or have password information sent, nothing is coming to my email account. Email to that account has been confirmed to be working. I'm not sure what else more I need to do to get the 2.0 Sheet. I tried emailing login@fftoday.com but haven't heard anything back since this morning.

Did you send an email to login@fftoday.com?

Sorry so late replying, but yes I got my updated login info. I have noticed that when you copy profiles from 1.0 it does not copy over any custom stat allocations.

Attempting to update to Ver 2.0. I have tried to recover password as suggesteed. Message says e-mail sent with password but I never received. Order # fftoday-3437. Please inform me proper procedure. I sent e-mail to login@fftoday.com with no response. Any suggestions?

I need a password too. My order # is fftoday#4374. I e-mailed a request and haven't rec'd anything yet.

i need a password as well......cant get in

i already sent you an email....let me know if you did not get it.

thanks

PopGeezers I sent you an email with login info just now.

Chris, I got your email earlier and responded.

criff - If you're still not able to get in and you sent an email to login@fftoday.com, I'm sure Mike will get to it soon. I would do it now but I don't know your transaction details from this post.

it was recommended that i purchase this cheat/draft... but i have never played ff, i need to know is it user friendly or do you really need to understand the in's and out's of the game first. sorry to sound so naive...but

Attempting to update to Ver 2.0. I have tried to recover password as suggesteed. Message says e-mail sent with password but I never received. Order # fftoday-3437. Please inform me proper procedure. I sent e-mail to login@fftoday.com with no response. Any suggestions?

Got it Mike. Worked Great. Sorry about being nervous for the service! I was looking forward this week to using the program in an attempt to besting my children and grandchildren in our family league. Thanks :doublethumbsup:

criff - Just sent you an email so you're taken care of.

Pops - That's cool it's a family league. Must be some serious trash talking in that one. Good luck!

it was recommended that i purchase this cheat/draft... but i have never played ff, i need to know is it user friendly or do you really need to understand the in's and out's of the game first. sorry to sound so naive...but

Hi femalefootballfan. Well, I think it is pretty user friendly. There are a lot of features in the Compiler and Draft Buddy but at the same time many of them are optional.

If you understand your league rules (what positions you start each week, how big your roster is, and scoring), you can easily input those and get a good, up-to-date cheatsheet customized for your league to print off and take to your draft.

If you want to use Draft Buddy during your draft, that is pretty straight forward too. You basically just input the players as they are selected.

Any time you have any questions, you can ask it here or drop me an email for help. Thanks very much for your interest!

It will be better than a magazine which has old information, and the price difference is not really that much.

This may be a dumb question, but do you need to change the version of the compiler on the draft buddy? Thanks in advance.

Steve :(

Attempting to update to Ver 2.0. I have tried to recover password as suggested. Message says e-mail sent with password but I never received. Email address in logan@bristolmotorspeedway.com. Order fftoday-4078 from FFToday.com. Please inform me proper procedure. I sent e-mail to login@fftoday.com with no response. Any suggestions?

Attempting to update to Ver 2.0. I have tried to recover password as suggested. Message says e-mail sent with password but I never received. Email address in logan@bristolmotorspeedway.com. Order fftoday-4078 from FFToday.com. Please inform me proper procedure. I sent e-mail to login@fftoday.com with no response. Any suggestions?

Hi Logan,

I sent you an email. Let me know if you have anymore problems.

Thanks,

Mike -

I have also been unable to download version 2.0 because I never received an email providing the link. When I attempted to log in, I couldn't because of not knowing my password. So, I attempted to have my password sent to my email, but that was the first thing this morning and I still haven't received anything.

Hate to bother you, but I would love to be able to download the latest version sometime today still. My order number is 4571 and my email address is jayres@jpalaw.com.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Mike -

I have also been unable to download version 2.0 because I never received an email providing the link. When I attempted to log in, I couldn't because of not knowing my password. So, I attempted to have my password sent to my email, but that was the first thing this morning and I still haven't received anything.

Hate to bother you, but I would love to be able to download the latest version sometime today still. My order number is 4571 and my email address is jayres@jpalaw.com.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Email sent. Let me know if you have any problems.

Mike -

I also can't login to update to version 2.0 and sent an e-mail to login@fftoday.com with no reply. My order number was 3548 and e-mail is gotkarp@aol.com.

Your compiler is sweeeeet, I use it religously. Thanks for making my draft work easier.

Zack

Just sent you your login info Zack. I forgot to put a subject line in the email so keep an eye out for it.

I have not received the email for 2.0. Order Number 4195 bought on 8/4. email ppurcell@nfp.com or pjcowboy@hotmail.com Thanks!

I put together an excel spreadsheet with code to import projections from the footballdocs.com website. If interested, download it from here:

http://www.image-src.com/footballdocsprojections.zip

To use, open the compiler spreadsheet and the footballdocsprojections spreadsheet, select the Site (B or C) you want to add it to and press Add Projections. Tested on Office XP - YMMV

Jeff

:blink: well i just received and email from jon and ian indicating that there will be no further updates of the draft buddy or compiler this season as the developer of said project has jumped ship and gone to a competitor.

wow i said, but yet as i received the email, there were no fewer than 10 sights up and actively promoting the usage and purchase of said product.

my draft is saturday morning at 10am, and if i had not sent them an email inquiring about this issue i would still be waiting for an update!

:huh:

mrrodmay61, can you please clarify what you mean by your message? The Cheatsheet Compiler and Draft Buddy have only been at FF Today this season. Did you purchase from us and haven't received notice of the update yet? I can send it to you if that is the case. You can drop me an email to discuss further if you like. compiler@fftoday.com