Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

*Version 2.0 Released*

It should be in the download file same as always. Did you install from the .exe file? The Compiler and Buddy files are saved by default to the directory

/Program Files/Cheatsheet Compiler/

Is it not there?

Are you in WCOFF again this year Bong? What draft slot did you get?

Mike -

I also can't login to update to version 2.0 and sent an e-mail to login@fftoday.com with no reply. My order number was 3456 (July 26, 2004) and e-mail is mandeep.singh@cox.net.

thanks,

Mandeep

It should be in the download file same as always. Did you install from the .exe file? The Compiler and Buddy files are saved by default to the directory

Is it not there?

Yea I'm in again..Got the 3 slot.

The draft buddy came in handy last year, I focked up by passing on chad johnson and taking Peerless price in the 4th round.

That cost us the league championship

Are you guys in this year?

OK, i found it in the directory! thanks for the help!

I have not received the email for 2.0. Order Number 4195 bought on 8/4. email ppurcell@nfp.com or pjcowboy@hotmail.com Thanks!

Hi pjcowboy,

I emailed your login info to you... let me know if you have any more problems.

Thanks,

Mike -

I also can't login to update to version 2.0 and sent an e-mail to login@fftoday.com with no reply. My order number was 3456 (July 26, 2004) and e-mail is mandeep.singh@cox.net.

thanks,

Mandeep

Hi msingh49,

I emailed your login info to you... let me know if you have any more problems.

Thanks,

Yea I'm in again..Got the 3 slot.

The draft buddy came in handy last year, I focked up by passing on chad johnson and taking Peerless price in the 4th round.

That cost us the league championship

Are you guys in this year?

3rd... nice :)

Ouch on Peerless Price. Damn former Bill :unsure: Best of luck this year! Drop me a note after you get back with your team and league number so I can track how you're doing.

Krueger will be in Vegas opening weekend but just for a little R&R, not to compete in WCOFF. Get him to buy you a drink if you see him.

I unfortunately won't be making it down this year. Just too many things going on this summer between work, my brother's wedding, moving house fairly recently (still not settled). I would have liked to compete again this year, or at least been in Vegas for opening weekend to meet and talk football with everyone, but it's just not in the cards. Going to try my 1.5 year old daughter on her new Sunday "routine" watching the games from noon until midnight :ph34r:

Hey since we are on the topic...I've tried to use the password recovery system and it tells me an e-mail was sent. However, I received nothing? I sent and e-mail to the address provided, but thought this might be a good idea. Any help would be appreciated since my draft is tomorrow, thanks!

Just trying to make sure I'm ready for my draft this Sunday. After I downloaded the v 2.0 and brought up Excel, both my compiler and draft buddy say version 2.0a. Just want to make sure that's what I should have?

Just trying to make sure I'm ready for my draft this Sunday. After I downloaded the v 2.0 and brought up Excel, both my compiler and draft buddy say version 2.0a. Just want to make sure that's what I should have?

:D

Hey since we are on the topic...I've tried to use the password recovery system and it tells me an e-mail was sent. However, I received nothing? I sent and e-mail to the address provided, but thought this might be a good idea. Any help would be appreciated since my draft is tomorrow, thanks!

Hi pasta,

Did we get this taken care of for you? If not, send me an email (login@fftoday.com) and we'll get you squared away.

You're golden. Use the "Update Projections" feature in the Compiler maybe sometime late Saturday, as I will be making some minor depth chart changes.

How do you import info (Scoring, etc.) from 1.0 to 2.0? :(

If you are upgrading from Compiler 1.0, you can copy over your league profiles and prior settings into Compiler 2.0.

Make sure your Compiler 1.0 and 2.0 files are in the same directory on your hard drive. The default installation should save them both in the directory

Open Compiler 2.0 and flip to the "update" tab. This is the first tab.

Enter (or confirm) the name of your Compiler 1.0 file, which must be entered exactly as it is on the computer, including the .xls extension on the end.

By default the filename is fftoday_compiler_2004_1.0.xls

Click the "Copy League Profiles" button, and Compiler 2.0 will copy all league profiles and scoring stored in Compiler 1.0 to Compiler 2.0, overwriting the existing Compiler 2.0 profiles.

:bench:

Mike just now seeing it is an update for the compiler, I have received no login information. But I did just verify my email account on fftoday was inaccurate, but my account that I used to purchase it was correct, Please forward download instructions to bcameron69@msn.com

Mike just now seeing it is an update for the compiler, I have received no login information. But I did just verify my email account on fftoday was inaccurate, but my account that I used to purchase it was correct, Please forward download instructions to bcameron69@msn.com

Just sent you an email Barry.

Mike,

When I ordered this year, I used a new e-mail address, and I screwed it up. My order number is fftoday-3378. the correct e-mail should end in gmail.com not gemail.com. Can you change this for me???

Anton

Mike,

When I ordered this year, I used a new e-mail address, and I screwed it up. My order number is fftoday-3378. the correct e-mail should end in gmail.com not gemail.com. Can you change this for me???

Anton

Sure Anton. What version are you using?

Mike,

Right Now I have version 1.0 and would like to upgrade. Can you send me an e-mail when my problem is fixed, or reply to this message?

Anton

Hey Mike thanks for the quick response/access. Was wondering if there was a way to automatically update the buddy. We do a repick of draft position every few rounds and I already had that information set up is there a way to import that in.

Just setup the new Draft Buddy 2.0 the same as you did in 1.0 before putting in the custom draft order. Then open up the columns on the draft input tab and copy and paste over the custom draft order from 1.0 to 2.0.

Mike for those of us that were unable to ever get an email from fftoday.com regarding the upgrades of the compiler and draft buddy, could you start announcing the release on the message boards and on the website?

This would allow us that pay for full usage of the product to actually benefit from the updates instead of being left with the inferior of the compiler versions.

Thanks

Hi Okengr24. Thank you for the feedback. We will do what we can to annouce future updates. I think we've taken some great first steps using the Internet for online updates of the projections this year, and we have a few ideas to make that even better in the future, like identifying when the last update was right in the software.

Emails not getting through continues to be an issue that frustrates us to no end and we will continue to explore better solutions to combat that.

Regards,

Mike

Thanks to all for the Compiler,

I've now used it since it's conception leading me to 1 SB championship and 2 Division titles. This year I am #1 heading into the playoffs with a 13-1 record using the team I drafted. I attribute this entirely to your tool. Keep up the good work!

Hairy Irishmen

Great stuff H.I.! Congrats on the season and best of luck through the playoffs!