Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The **Official** Lurker Sign In thread

I lurk, I post...I'm versatile like that!

:doh:

Fock you. Don't tell me what the fock to do you fockity fock fock. Fock

please reconsider. :mad:

Ok.......Done......My decision stands :doh:

Would ya'll stop scaring away all the lurkers. :doh:

Who says were not killing them?

:pointstosky:

:doh:

Hey, I remember you, from about 1.5 years ago when we had a "lurker sign-in" thread. Welcome.

My wife is an interweb bored lurker. She lurked here for a while thinking she'd see all of the insightful political discussion I mention to her. :mad: :o :overhead: She also has lurked at nc.com, but concluded that those women, like us here, are a bunch of nutcases. The difference being, we talk about boobies, and they talk about how men suck because all they talk about is boobies.

:thumbsdown: <_<

Any chance you share the recipe for that warm brown bread? How-a-bout that bloomin oninon sauce. :lickslips:

Quick question for the lurkers. (although you prolly will not respond because you are lurkers :thumbsdown:).

You guys have been around for years but only post like 10 times a year. What does it take to compel you to post in a thread? Sometimes I just pop over here not wanting to post anything but then I read some bullcrap and just have to give my two cents. I find it interesting that you guys have self restraint.

I hope that by posting in this thread I haven't ruined my "lurker" status.

No, but you have bolstered your "dooshbag" status. :thumbsdown:

I hope that by posting in this thread I haven't ruined my "lurker" status.

What up stranger?! I was thinking the same thing, if they post they won't be lurkers anymore!!

Blind Squirrels

Profile Views: 4*

Viewing Topic: Oh noooo! R. Williams freakin' BUSTED!

Local Time: Apr 7 2009, 10:31 AM

0 posts (0 per day)

:P

Quick question for the lurkers. (although you prolly will not respond because you are lurkers :pointstosky:).

You guys have been around for years but only post like 10 times a year. What does it take to compel you to post in a thread? Sometimes I just pop over here not wanting to post anything but then I read some bullcrap and just have to give my two cents. I find it interesting that you guys have self restraint.

Even as a luker, I spend quite a bit of time on this site (I've even read it from my Blackberry when I've been bored without being around a computer). I believe that if I start posting, I will spend even more time here (time that I really don't have). I spend more time here than I should as it is. Anyway, this place is a source of entertainment for me even without posting. Maybe some day that will change (either I'll start posting or I stop being entertained).

:wave:

Even as a luker, I spend quite a bit of time on this site (I've even read it from my Blackberry when I've been bored without being around a computer). I believe that if I start posting, I will spend even more time here (time that I really don't have). I spend more time here than I should as it is. Anyway, this place is a source of entertainment for me even without posting. Maybe some day that will change (either I'll start posting or I stop being entertained).

:wave:

Yeah, well, I had sex with your wife. :pointstosky:

I watched and diddled my poo hole :sleep:

:banana: