Sign in to follow this  
coryjagfan28

Looking to replace a dynasty owner

Hey guys, Had someone leave our league. so I figured I would look for a replacement owner here, since thats where most of us came from.

Ditkas Decapitators is the team available. Here are rosters

http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2009...=17998&O=07

as you can see, he is not totally devoid of talent. but does need some work at WR. First pick is gone this year.

Its a PPR yardage dynasty league. 12 owners. $60 a peice.

If your interested please email me at CJF28@msn.com

if you have questions, please post here, in case others have questions as well.

That hawkeye team is loaded! How did you let that happen??? AD, Marshawn, Bush, AJ, Calvin and Bowe??? Wow.

yea. He had the top pick like 3 years in a row. Got Bush and AP. Then traded some players for Calvin and Bowe. lucky bastard. its a shame he is such a nice guy

That hawkeye team is loaded! How did you let that happen??? AD, Marshawn, Bush, AJ, Calvin and Bowe??? Wow.

The heck with the Hawkeyes. Check out the Celtics. Brees, Culter and Warner at QB, Turner, Chris Johnson MBIII and Slaton fighting over the three RB positions each week, and Fitzgerald, Marshall, Colston and Chambers at wide out? Move Cutler for a tight end and that team is an absolute juggernaut at every position.

The heck with the Hawkeyes. Check out the Celtics. Brees, Culter and Warner at QB, Turner, Chris Johnson MBIII and Slaton fighting over the three RB positions each week, and Fitzgerald, Marshall, Colston and Chambers at wide out? Move Cutler for a tight end and that team is an absolute juggernaut at every position.

and again, that guy also is very very nice. Probably the best group of "strangers" I have played with.

How Did you let that happen ? Out of sheer curiosity what the hell does that even mean? :pointstosky:

Am I right in reading that this team does not get a first-round draft pick this year? If so, what did he get in the trade?

•Ditka's Decapitators gave up Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB;Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def; Year 2009 Round 1 Draft Pick from Ditka's Decapitators

•Hawkeyeskin gave up Mendenhall, Rashard PIT RB

•Ditka's Decapitators gave up Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB;Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def; Year 2009 Round 1 Draft Pick from Ditka's Decapitators

:doublethumbsup: Wow, great move by the former owner. This league looks like it's loaded with shrewd owners.

Joe, feel free to jump in. Lets see you fix this.

Joe, feel free to jump in. Lets see you fix this.

I was thinking about it but damn that team needs some work and giving away his #1 this year as well, eek. Having the entire Denver backfield was the first thing that caught my eye and it will doom that team forever. :D Then you look at his WRs :) :doh:

I have to figure out how many leagues I'll end up being in this year, I seriously have to cut back. If I decide to take it I'll get ahold of you.

How Did you let that happen ? Out of sheer curiosity what the hell does that even mean? :D

I was just kidding.....that team is just loaded.

I was just kidding.....that team is just loaded.

yeah and the Dynasty team in your sig. really stinks :unsure:

yeah and the Dynasty team in your sig. really stinks :unsure:

They sucked last year. Jackson and Bush killed me. I like my chances this year though....