Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Announcing the 2009 IBL Team

i wish the damn admin would give me access to the danzone. :wacko:

-40-

I've PMed him again. It's not personal. You did sign in as WhiteWonder, right?

-40-

I've PMed him again. It's not personal. You did sign in as WhiteWonder, right?

yessir.

it asked me to create an account so my handle is WhiteWonder and then i made a password... now it just says i need an admin to activate me.

Which boards are in this year? Is TDZ just the closed board for FFT? I am confused.

Which boards are in this year? Is TDZ just the closed board for FFT? I am confused.

Danzone allows the FFToday team to set up their war room there, and isolates a private forum for us.

There are a number of boards in this year, including Sports Outlaw, Football Guys, The Huddle, Fantasy Whiz, Football Guru, and I'm missing one or two off the top of my head, and there are other invitations being sent out. :wacko:

Danzone allows the FFToday team to set up their war room there, and isolates a private forum for us.

There are a number of boards in this year, including Sports Outlaw, Football Guys, The Huddle, Fantasy Whiz, Football Guru, and I'm missing one or two off the top of my head, and there are other invitations being sent out. :wacko:

gotcha. I thought for a second there that TDZ was getting a team together. Man... that would have been bad. :wacko:

Hope they get the boards they want. This is a cool thing. I've represented a team in the past and it is a lot of work but a lot of fun.

Dan, let me know if you think my question will fly...I'd like, if nothing else, to watch the way things unfold in the event that I nothing else comes and I maybe don't have to be a bridesmaid next year. Thanks.

Dan, let me know if you think my question will fly...I'd like, if nothing else, to watch the way things unfold in the event that I nothing else comes and I maybe don't have to be a bridesmaid next year. Thanks.

There's merit in the request. I think it will fly, but I want to run it by the group. You're sure you're not a spy? :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

got my activation.. ty dan

There's merit in the request. I think it will fly, but I want to run it by the group. You're sure you're not a spy? :unsure:

:wall:

welp, since you axed. i have a membership at fooseballgheys, but only for the RSP. I've honestly never been on their board. I frequent rotoworld, again, never on their board. all other sites (cbs for league, realtime sports for league, yahoo for league, msn a couple of years ago for league, PFT, PFW both for info) are either leagues i'm playing in or me digging around for info. if it's not kewl with the gang, completely understandable. if it is, even better.

Bumping for Cuse9, who is being recalcitrant. :thumbsdown:

Bumping for Cuse9, who is being recalcitrant. :banana:

Here, daughter had softball games and practice this weekend. Woo hooo....let's get this thing rollin!

Won't let me in at the Danzone. I get: "You are not authorised to read this forum."

I'm already a member?!

Here, daughter had softball games and practice this weekend. Woo hooo....let's get this thing rollin!

Won't let me in at the Danzone. I get: "You are not authorised to read this forum."

I'm already a member?!

you have to create an account (using your FFToday name) and then the admin of that board needs to push you through. Might take a day or 2.

you have to create an account (using your FFToday name) and then the admin of that board needs to push you through. Might take a day or 2.

I already have an account. The only thing is my username is "Cuse99" it wouldn't let me use "Cuse9"?

I already have an account. The only thing is my username is "Cuse99" it wouldn't let me use "Cuse9"?

If you use Cuse99 over there, it's very likely that Danzone hasn't let you in because it doesn't match the name I gave him. I will take care of that this morning.

Cuse - You should be all set.

Great looking group IMO. Best of luck to the Vets and newbies. :thumbsup:

Are you flirting with me? :huh:

hey everyone,

i just wanted to drop by and wish the fftoday team the absolute best of luck in IBL this season. congrats to everyone who made the squad. it looks it will be another solid team in 2009. i also wanted to say a special thanks to fftoday for having me in the IBL for the past four seasons. i enjoyed playing with some of the best fantasy football players in the world. the greatest moment anyone can have in this league is winning the championship, and i am extremely proud i was a member on fftoday's only title-winning team in 2006. May God Bless You, have a great 2009 in all walks of your life.

sincerely,

mike taylor- clash of the titans

hey everyone,

i just wanted to drop by and wish the fftoday team the absolute best of luck in IBL this season. congrats to everyone who made the squad. it looks it will be another solid team in 2009. i also wanted to say a special thanks to fftoday for having me in the IBL for the past four seasons. i enjoyed playing with some of the best fantasy football players in the world. the greatest moment anyone can have in this league is winning the championship, and i am extremely proud i was a member on fftoday's only title-winning team in 2006. May God Bless You, have a great 2009 in all walks of your life.

sincerely,

mike taylor- clash of the titans

Congrats on landing a spot with The Whiz. :thumbsdown:

you make me smile :thumbsdown: ...... hard