Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

**Draft Commentary (Rounds 11-15)**

I disagree on the Hester part. He's steadily progressed by all reports as a WR. And he's not just a deep threat. He's a playmaker who CHI moved to offense to get him the ball. He's the one that is a threat to score from anywhere on the field. I see CHI/Cutler getting Hester the ball in that 10-15 yard range more on a post slant with big YAC numbers. And Hester is the one Culter called their #1 WR.

Safe to day that Hester in Chicago isn't Royal in Denver. It's also safe to say that Hester isn't close to the receiver Royal is, polish wise. I see Hester as a guy you have to look out for, but who can be schemed. Having Cutler as his QB for a year might easily change my mind though.

Unless something else transpires with Marshall or Burress I bet he never goes undrafted. I agree with you on the enigma part though, but with that QB there, their knowing each other, and his polish entering the league as a rookie. He won't get passed over beyond this point in any draft. The only reason he didn't get a shot last year was learning the play book. Of course this is just an opinion.

I'm not so sure. Chicago is the place where QBs go to die. In most 12 Team, 12-14 man rosters, I don't see too many pleople willing to draft him. I could very well be wrong, though.

....oh $h!t.......work?!?! :dunno:

I know, I know. . . I'm sorry. I'll try to be better.

I'm not so sure. Chicago is the place where QBs go to die. In most 12 Team, 12-14 man rosters, I don't see too many pleople willing to draft him. I could very well be wrong, though.

His current ADP is 13.07 at Fantasy Footbal Calculator, and 14.09 on a concensus ADP at FBG's, so you could be right.

Nice grab on Miller. I like his redzone looks. I instantly started to concentrate on him when my TE Celek got pilfered from me. Too bad I got side tracked on my Favre pick. :dunno:

Nice grab on Miller. I like his redzone looks. I instantly started to concentrate on him when my TE Celek got pilfered from me. Too bad I got side tracked on my Favre pick. :dunno:

I'm still recovering from my Favre flu last year. . . good luck, brother.

there is 1 back out there still that lets just say makes me regret passing on a QB in the 7th round even more.

Palmer + mystery RB would look better to me than Orton + Donald Brown

I am happy with the corner WRs I got...Steve Smith and Miles Austin. Smith will be a steady producer, though not spectacular...and Austin has some upside in that offense, particularly if they move (player not yet drafted) to the slot full-time as they want to.

I sure hope Marshall keeps his head on straight. Otherwise, I'd have to depend on these two guys more than I'd like to have to.

Went with the Def most likely to score TD's, given the format of scoring and the history of this team to score.

12.05 Def, Baltimore Ravens

Alright which one of you had the Round-12 square for Ray taking the BAL defense

Went with the Def most likely to score TD's, given the format of scoring and the history of this team to score.

:shocking:

:shocking: Me. :banana:

there is 1 back out there still that lets just say makes me regret passing on a QB in the 7th round even more.

I think I know who you're talking about, and he was on my list after Hightower.

Ben Gay?

:shocking:

I :heart: Tony Scheffler

1. Marshall might be leaving.

2. Orton has a weak arm and looks at the TE postion alot.

3. Quote from Josh McDaniels: "is probably the most skilled pass-receiving tight end that I've had an opportunity to be around."

4. Contract year for him.

What's not to love. KSB's semi-wild prediction for 2009. Scheffler outperforms Olsen. :doublethumbsup:

Quietly, Mush was the #26 Wr in the league last year. He and Jake are tight, and Mush was targetted 108 times last year, snagging 65 of them for 923 yards, and 5 TD's. This was opposite Smith in a run first, and run often offense. He will serve well as my #5, and final Wr. I feel 950 yards, and 6 Td's is very possible, as the team did nothing to take anything away from him, and I do not know if they can run AS well this year.

I :heart: Tony Scheffler

1. Marshall might be leaving.

2. Orton has a weak arm and looks at the TE postion alot.

3. Quote from Josh McDaniels: "is probably the most skilled pass-receiving tight end that I've had an opportunity to be around."

4. Contract year for him.

What's not to love. KSB's semi-wild prediction for 2009. Scheffler outperforms Olsen. :huh:

I will have to find the link but he is currently running as the #2 TE. The same thing happened early last season too, but that was more injury based.

Tony Scheffler Generally Playing Behind ***** ***** --

Mon Jun 15, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com

The Denver Post reports Broncos TE Tony Scheffler has been getting first team snaps in the team's two tight end sets, but is generally playing behind TE***** *****.

I will have to find the link but he is currently running as the #2 TE. The same thing happened early last season too, but that was more injury based.

Tony Scheffler Generally Playing Behind ***** ***** --

Mon Jun 15, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com

The Denver Post reports Broncos TE Tony Scheffler has been getting first team snaps in the team's two tight end sets, but is generally playing behind TE***** *****.

Why you got to be a party pooper? :unsure:

This means nothing. We all know who will be the main TE in Denver. And it's not the underperfomring 32 year old "other guy". Especially with "general' news in June. But thanks for the OTA update!@#!

:huh:

Why you got to be a party pooper? :unsure:

This means nothing. We all know who will be the main TE in Denver. And it's not the underperfomring 32 year old "other guy". Especially with "general' news in June. But thanks for the OTA update!@#!

:huh:

I agree, and no way you could go wrong with him this late!

As I did with Norwood I got Ricky For handcuffing purposes and their might be 1 or 2 games where he even may outperform R. Brown

As I did with Norwood I got Ricky For handcuffing purposes and their might be 1 or 2 games where he even may outperform R. Brown

....and he likes weed! :huh:

....and he likes weed! :huh:

Including a good soak in the hot tub its good therapy!

I know this isn't over, but I just wanted to say as a newbie that this mock was really fun. And informative. And good practice for the on-going fantasy drafts and discussion on the 2009 season.

But mostly, it was really fun. :huh:

I know this isn't over, but I just wanted to say as a newbie that this mock was really fun. And informative. And good practice for the on-going fantasy drafts and discussion on the 2009 season.

i share this sentiment.

i share this sentiment.

:unsure: So no one told them about the rookie hazing after the draft :clap:

:huh: So no one told them about the rookie hazing after the draft :unsure:

ill bring the lube

:unsure: So no one told them about the rookie hazing after the draft :ninja:

I'm sure KSB is aware of the potato but I bet the White Wonder is now having cold sweats.

This and the Jetdoc mocks kick off my Fantasy season. They are tough, and informative, and this will be the quickest we ever kicked this out!

:unsure: So no one told them about the rookie hazing after the draft :ninja:

Not until just now. :cry: :wall:

I thought Leon Washington was a good value there, too. Surprised that he didn't go sooner....

I thought Leon Washington was a good value there, too. Surprised that he didn't go sooner....

He was next on my list after Hightower at the last turn. I was seriously considering taking him as an RB5 if he lasted another pick.

He was next on my list after Hightower at the last turn. I was seriously considering taking him as an RB5 if he lasted another pick.

yup, he is the guy i refered to earlier as the mystery rb still on the board. I have not seen him go nearly this late in any mocks i have been a part of. I decided to take him to ease the insult to injury when thinking of the better play in round 7

Jason Campbell is playing in the same offense as the previous year for the first time since......EVER. Plus he is another contract year guy. I like those. These factors lead me to believe he will expand on his best stat season to date in 2008. I'll take it as a back up QB this late in the draft. Plus the rushing can't hurt.

:thumbsup: