Sign in to follow this  
swanny

Who to keep?

I only have one player available as my developmental player ( a player on roster from previous year that rode the bench all year) Pierre Thomas

I can keep three others from:

Steven Jackson

Reggie Bush

Brandon Jacobs

Reggie Wayne

Dwayne Bowe

This is a PPR 12 man league. Who would you guys keep? I am leaning towards:

Jackson

Bush

Wayne

but I am not sure if I should keep both Bush and Thomas instead of keeping Jacobs. Let me know. Thanks.

Bob

How did this developmental spot come about? I can't imagine you drafted Pierre Thomas last year. Did you pick him up midseason and then declare him as developmental?

I ask because an owner in my league has requested this same type of roster spot.

I'd rank the keepers as

Jackson

Bush

Wayne

Bowe

Jacobs

My thinking is that Jacobs value goes way down in a PPR league, Jackson and Bush are pretty much a wash at the top as far as I'm concerned.

How did this developmental spot come about? I can't imagine you drafted Pierre Thomas last year. Did you pick him up midseason and then declare him as developmental?

I ask because an owner in my league has requested this same type of roster spot.

I actually did draft him last year. Our league "mines" young players search out the diamonds in the rough and hang on to them to use in next years keepers