Sign in to follow this  
Yowza

Rookie Draft

Moreno, Wells, D. Brown off the board:

Would you say: McCoy, Maclin, Harvin are the next three in line?

Then, I have Robiskie, Sanchez, Pettigrew.

What do you think? I'll be answering yours.

Moreno, Wells, D. Brown off the board:

Would you say: McCoy, Maclin, Harvin are the next three in line?

Then, I have Robiskie, Sanchez, Pettigrew.

What do you think? I'll be answering yours.

I would probably take an RB over a WR. So I'd go with McCoy, then Harvin, then Maclin. And at the bottom there, the best of that group I hear is a Robiskie.

No shonn Greene listed there?

He'd be the next one on my list...followed by McCoy.

Wow, really. No. JMO though, and I appreciate yours. Shonn Greene has Tomas Jones in front as a starter, and I still like Leon Washington, who did well last year (finally). Greene did live up to all his hype his last year at Iowa, and it cost him. I don't see him producing much until he is in a better situation. Although this league drafts rookies, it is hard to stash them on the roster for very long.

Ahhh Ok, well that makes a difference then. Since you have a separate rookie draft, I was thinking you probably had a large keeper type of setup. I play in a dynasty league where we keep just about everybody. Greene would be a much higher value in that format.

If you're mostly looking for somebody to produce quickly, I'd probably go with McCoy and then probably Harvin.

Although this league drafts rookies, it is hard to stash them on the roster for very long.

i take McCoy, but dont forget about Greene. He does have Jones there but Greene will be the man next year. T. Jones will not be resigned. Meanwhile, Westy will be around for a few more years.

You really should have Shonn Greene in the mix as well.

McCoy

Greene

then WRs

Agreed I like this order as well. I do however like Greene a bunch regardless of who is in front of him.