Sign in to follow this  
frostacular

picking 6th in a PPR league

I'm in a 12 team PPR league. Also the longer the TD, the better. I am drafting 6th. I have a feeling I'll have the choice of S Jax, Deangelo Williams, & Chris Johnson. I like them all but have some worries about each of them.

The Rams aren't very good but if S Jax can stay healthy, he'll be a stud.

DW tore up the league the 2nd half of last year. But I still think Stewart takes carries away if healthy. Plus Carolina has a pretty tough schedule.

As for CJ, he can definitely break some long ones. But will he get more looks like everyone says he will this year or will White, Ringer and/or Henry still get a lot of touches?

I have also flirted with the idea of taking a QB (Brady or Brees) but I've never done that before in the 1st round and have been known to ridicule others for doing so. I've thought about it becasue I've had some bust 1st round RB picks the last few years.

Will answer yours.

I like LT better than all three. But if I had to pick out of those three. I'd say D.WILL

I'm in a 12 team PPR league. Also the longer the TD, the better. I am drafting 6th. I have a feeling I'll have the choice of S Jax, Deangelo Williams, & Chris Johnson. I like them all but have some worries about each of them.

The Rams aren't very good but if S Jax can stay healthy, he'll be a stud.

DW tore up the league the 2nd half of last year. But I still think Stewart takes carries away if healthy. Plus Carolina has a pretty tough schedule.

As for CJ, he can definitely break some long ones. But will he get more looks like everyone says he will this year or will White, Ringer and/or Henry still get a lot of touches?

I have also flirted with the idea of taking a QB (Brady or Brees) but I've never done that before in the 1st round and have been known to ridicule others for doing so. I've thought about it becasue I've had some bust 1st round RB picks the last few years.

Will answer yours.

I like SJax this year. Yes, he might miss a game or three but the Rams could be this years Dolphins. The D is coming around and they bolstered their O-line. He'll break one from anywhere just like the other guys, but he'll get 8-10 more touches a game.