Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Draft discussion

I updated the players by team and by position. This is really, really focking slow...

Soooo....I had what I thought might either be a completely insane or completely brilliant idea...

I'm not sure how many of you twitter, but what if we all signed up for a twitter account, then signed up to follow each other?? then when each of us makes a pick, twitter it and it will let everybody else know. you can receive the updates to your phone and even update it from there if you have the capability. it's a thought anyway :lol:

I was out golfing today, figured someone would go and made Riddlen's pick since he posted it.

I doubt however people would do this. If people are too lazy to leave a list or check in every few hours they wont do that

Can the Mods delete some of the topics and comments to clean this site up? There are a few topics that could go away and declutter a few others.

Thanks

Can the Mods delete some of the topics and comments to clean this site up? There are a few topics that could go away and declutter a few others.

Thanks

your wish is my command...

I'm playing in a golf tourny this weekend and probably won't be around so just giving everyone the heads up. Hopefully it makes it back to me

your wish is my command...

;)

i went ahead and picked for Dr. Hook. let's get this thing moving, the preseason ends next week!

updated picks by team and picks by position threads thru 9.05. Sent PM to TBBOM for his 9.06 pick.

what I got at the 12 spot yesterday.

Not liking T. Jones at all DUMb, but I hate that group of RB after Grant, at least I got Leon

Moss

Fitz

Rivers

T.Jones

Knowsho

Dal Clark

Donald Brown

Fred Jackson

Chr. Henry

Leon Wash (happy since T. Jones may suck)

McGahee

Burleson

Packers

Shaun Hill

Bernard Scott

Kasay

My 12 team (can only keep 2 (3rd rounders and down) QB RB RB WR WR WR/RB/TE K D

From 10 spot

Warner (keeper)

Pennington

Moss

Calvin

TO

Bennett

Addai

D. Brown

P. Thomas (keeper)

Mendenhal

Olsen

NYG

Elam

Not big on Addai but he dropped and got Brown, love my WRs

Hi everyone. Just an update. My sister is hangin on. It might be 3 days or so and then the funeral. I will chack in every chance I get but do not want to hold this thing up. Feel free to make my pick within 1 hour of it being my turn. I will be back to full time as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi everyone. Just an update. My sister is hangin on. It might be 3 days or so and then the funeral. I will chack in every chance I get but do not want to hold this thing up. Feel free to make my pick within 1 hour of it being my turn. I will be back to full time as soon as possible.

Thanks

Sorry to hear Hook

Thanks

Hey, family trumps all. My sympathies go out to you and your family.

Man! I was going to take Miller.... :music_guitarred:

Had to go with Earl Bennett, the falling Miller got snatched just before me, so plan "A" was put back into place once he was gone. I think Cutler is a good QB, better than average for the league, and I think there is enough WR talent in Chicago to allow him to be explosive.

Kudos to the cat who took Hester, he is my breakout player of the year.....

Had to go with Earl Bennett, the falling Miller got snatched just before me, so plan "A" was put back into place once he was gone. I think Cutler is a good QB, better than average for the league, and I think there is enough WR talent in Chicago to allow him to be explosive.

:(

I was eyeballing Miller and Bennett as well...i think Bennett comes on after a few games and becomes Jay's security blanket behind Forte.

I was eyeballing Miller and Bennett as well...i think Bennett comes on after a few games and becomes Jay's security blanket behind Forte.

It is worth a late round flyer. Who knows who Cutler will target? Olson, Forte, Hester and Bennett.

At this stage it is worth it.

I'd say Olsen will more than likely be the security blanket behind forte. I like him a lot this year.

I'd say Olsen will more than likely be the security blanket behind forte. I like him a lot this year.

Yes, I think so too.

I envision Hester as the deep threat, Bennett as the first check down, followed by Olsen and then Forte.......I am hopeful that the streaking Hester opens up opportunities for Bennett that Cutler can exploit with some regularity

jeffkomlo...thanks for the new thread and keeping it rolling!

:dunno:

I would like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers as well as the sympathy. My sister did pass away Thursday morning and the funeral will be Tuesday afternoon. (should have been Sat but o well) Strange thing about my sis and I, she is 19 years older than me and I have a niece and nephew that are my age and older. My sis was out of the house before I was born. She suffered a lot the last few months and it is good that she has gone to a better place.

Thanks to all.

I would like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers as well as the sympathy. My sister did pass away Thursday morning and the funeral will be Tuesday afternoon. (should have been Sat but o well) Strange thing about my sis and I, she is 19 years older than me and I have a niece and nephew that are my age and older. My sis was out of the house before I was born. She suffered a lot the last few months and it is good that she has gone to a better place.

Thanks to all.

Best wishes, bud! One more angel to look out for ya, is never a bad thing!

Thanks to all.

Never saw any of this as it was transpiring. My sympathies as well.