Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

The TO show

Who are the two b*tches he hangs out with all the time? Relatives, friends, moochers? Is one of them one of the girls that called authorities with the 'incorrect' info about him wanting to off himself? They're continually c0ck blocking his ass on this show.

i watch and i agree they are so annoying. i'm convinced they secretly want him for themselves.

what a life he has. all the women he meets are so easy. he doesn't even have to try and he's not the most attractive nor intellectual man and he isn't even balling them out or anything.

it's sad the situation with his father and his growing up years (read it on wikipedia).

Gotta be one of you that's watched this show.

check the ratings seriously it may just be u 2

check the ratings seriously it may just be u 2

lol, yeah the show is pretty bad but most reality shows suck these days.

i watch and i agree they are so annoying. i'm convinced they secretly want him for themselves.

what a life he has. all the women he meets are so easy. he doesn't even have to try and he's not the most attractive nor intellectual man and he isn't even balling them out or anything.

it's sad the situation with his father and his growing up years (read it on wikipedia).

What pisses me off about those b*tches is that they're always on his ass about his image. I for one don't see anything wrong with his image. Every time they show him out, he's just chillin, having a good time, running the ladies and never showing his ass.

So who are they?

The two black sluts completely ruin the whole show. They are so annoying and so obsessive. I could maybe enjoy this show if they weren't around. A bad start to TO's career in reality TV. He should've not let those bitches on the set.