TAM2020

Vote for the #4 RB

Which RB are you picking at #4?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. 1 pt PPR league with standard scoring

• Michael Turner
    • DeAngelo Williams
    • LaDainian Tomlinson

None of them -- Chris Johnson is my vote, if you're so inclined to go RB.

The force is strong with this one.

To literally answer the question, I say LT. But I have Turner ranked ahead of LT (no Forte in my top 4)

Williams. won't get the receptions but how many of those "others" will score 12-15 TD's? Williams scored 20 TD's while only coming on the 2nd half of last season. If you think he can score 20 again that translates into the equivelant of 12-15 TD's and 30-48 receptions. Not bad. I think he can get to 20 again if he gets the majority of the work. Stewart will be used to spell him but I believe that Williams is the main guy and they can't help but feed him the ball!

Michael Turner [ 17 ]

DeAngelo Williams [ 18 ]

LaDainian Tomlinson [ 17 ]

The vote doesn't seem to be solving the debate.

I'd go Forte from what I saw against the Giants. :doh:

Yeah, I thought this poll might help me as I'm drafting tonight but it seems to be a push. Interestingly enough, Mike's projections on the Compiler has LT as #4 (and the last of the Tier 1 RBs) in my ppr scoring format followed by Turner and DeAngelo and SJax.

There are so many things to factor in that its getting aggravating. LT has the easier run schedule and the easier playoff schedule and he catches a ton of balls but he's 30 and all of the other related points.

DeAngelo blew it up last year but that was because Stewart got hurt, so is he going to get the same 60-40 split of carries and if so can he reproduce, plus he doesn't catch as many balls as LT but he has considerably more upside potential than LT but he has a crappier run schedule this year and a tough playoff schedule

Turner can also blow it up but has the hardest schedule against the run in the entire freaking league, but he's got Gonzo and a 2nd year Matt Ryan so perhaps that will keep defenses honest and open up some running lanes.

:thumbsdown:

I suppose at #4 I can't go terribly wrong with any of them but you just want to make the best pick available.