Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

fanball sucks

Need help, fanball is just getting completely crappy can anyone recommend a good fantasy football site. what would you consider the best site out there?

Need help, fanball is just getting completely crappy can anyone recommend a good fantasy football site. what would you consider the best site out there?

Here are your choices: RTS, MFL, CBS.

Personally, I use RTS: User friendly, relatively cheap, no problems in 3 years. :pointstosky:

Personally, I use RTS: User friendly, relatively cheap, no problems in 3 years. :pointstosky:

We're entering our 8th season on rtsports and I have never had a complaint. Their customer service is top notch.

I use MFL for two leagues, and never had a problem. Good customer service, way cheaper than CBS, live scoring works well, and tons of customization options.

I am still perplexed over how Fanball's "improvements" ruined the site.

I didn't like them at first myself. Thanks to a whole lot of trial and error. I've gotten use to them and actually like them. Now that I got it figured out. and they corrected the "timestamp" and updated the salaries.

I use MFL for two leagues, and never had a problem. Good customer service, way cheaper than CBS, live scoring works well, and tons of customization options.

+65 Check the sig - nothing beats MFL IMHO.

I've been playing Yahoo for over 8 years and have been completly satisfied.

I have my brothers league on Yahoo - and honestly I think they have the best projected scoring and live scoring design. Very easy to use.

I have my brothers league on Yahoo - and honestly I think they have the best projected scoring and live scoring design. Very easy to use.

yahoo's customability and player pool makes it unusable in deep leagues

Personally, I use RTS: User friendly, relatively cheap, no problems in 3 years. :lol:

RTS user here also

;)

What's wrong with ESPN? just moved our league over there this year. everything seems to be very user friendly so far.

Our league used Yahoo for five years mostly because we were poor college students. Made the jump to ESPN this year for baseball as a trial for football. We ALL hated it and had no features that were useful. Honestly, I only know one league off the top of my head that uses ESPN on a daily basis.

Our league used Yahoo for five years mostly because we were poor college students. Made the jump to ESPN this year for baseball as a trial for football. We ALL hated it and had no features that were useful. Honestly, I only know one league off the top of my head that uses ESPN on a daily basis.

Like what? I came from CBS and haven't noticed anything missing except the articles.

I'm seriously asking not being a smartass.

I agree...ESPN has been pretty good for the 2 leagues I am using it...

I still use RT sports for my league that I run, as I have used them for about 8 years and love them

RTSports is offering their service to disgruntled Fanball customers for free for 2009. They will help you set up your league and even transfer your league archives. All you need is proof of your Fanball league.

Our league used ESPN for years - even when someone got knocked off during the draft year after year. I finally convinced the league to join another site which was pretty good then they were just okay then........ Well, let's just say it's Fanball. WE HATE FANBALL!!! We're now looking for another host so thanks for for sharing.

Fleaflicker.com

By FAR the bext site i have ever user, not those flashes scouting reports but free live scoring and easily the best setup