Sign in to follow this  
jim_2229

Quarterback Scoring

I am in a league that if your starting QB gets hurt in a game or is in a blowout you still get his backups points for that game, my question is if the Eagles keep Vick on the roster as a QB should Mcnabb's owners get Vicks points when he is in the game? Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

I am in a league that if your starting QB gets hurt in a game or is in a blowout you still get his backups points for that game, my question is if the Eagles keep Vick on the roster as a QB should Mcnabb's owners get Vicks points when he is in the game? Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

I would say you just apply the rule that's already in place. If Vick come in for a trick play and scores a TD then it would not count unless the game has already met the "blowout" criteria. If McNabb is hurt and Vick plays the rest of the game then yes it should count.

If that is your rule, then I would think you would have to give McNabb all of Vick's points if McNabb got injured. My first league ever used this sort of scoring, and we tried to figure out exactly when somebody got hurt, but it was a big hassle to try and figure out what stuff the backup did after the starter got hurt.

Jebus dude....5 post in 5 years...you been in a coma ?

If you have Team QBs, then you have the same issues we have, McNabb throws a TD to Vick, that double dipping. We did a poll and majority said eliminate QB from getting receiveing yards and receiving TDs....so that solves that problem.