DST-Saints(14) they play DET week one and i play D's based off matchups

K-Vinatieri(15)

Farve(13)

Benson(7)

L. Washington(10)

J. Morgan(11)

Coles(9)

Maclin(12)

I'm not a fan of R. Moss or having 2 NE WR's so i made a 3 team deal where i sent Moss/Morgan and received S. Holmes and R. Bush.

Im a huge fan of bush in PPR and i like having 3 RBs that all may have 50+ catches

So now my lineup is

QB-Romo

RB-LT

RB-Rice

WR-S. Holmes

WR-Welker

FLEX-R. Bush

TE-D. Clark

DST-Saints

K-Vinatieri

QB-Farve

RB-Benson

RB-L. Washington

WR-Holt

WR-Coles

WR-Maclin

I like my team as it stands now, but a guy in my league loves Holmes and is thinking about doing this trade

I get

Boldin

He gets

Holmes

Holt

L. Washington

Would this be a good deal for me? I think it would really help

leave a link and i will answer back

Hey guys in in a twelve team league that starts QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/FLEX/TE/DST/K

It's PPR and there are a lot of bonuses for long touchdowns

My originally drafted team from the 8th pick was

QB-Romo(6)

RB-LT(1)

RB-Rice(4)

WR-R. Moss(2)

WR-Welker(3)

FLEX-Holt(8)

TE-D. Clark(5)

DST-Saints(14) they play DET week one and i play D's based off matchups

K-Vinatieri(15)

Farve(13)

Benson(7)

L. Washington(10)

J. Morgan(11)

Coles(9)

Maclin(12)

I'm not a fan of R. Moss or having 2 NE WR's so i made a 3 team deal where i sent Moss/Morgan and received S. Holmes and R. Bush.

Im a huge fan of bush in PPR and i like having 3 RBs that all may have 50+ catches

So now my lineup is

QB-Romo

RB-LT

RB-Rice

WR-S. Holmes

WR-Welker

FLEX-R. Bush

TE-D. Clark

DST-Saints

K-Vinatieri

QB-Farve

RB-Benson

RB-L. Washington

WR-Holt

WR-Coles

WR-Maclin

I like my team as it stands now, but a guy in my league loves Holmes and is thinking about doing this trade

I get

Boldin

He gets

Holmes

Holt

L. Washington

Would this be a good deal for me? I think it would really help

leave a link and i will answer back

Sorry i meant to add that i have James Davis(RB) and not Maclin and it is

passing tds are 4 and others are 6

Sorry i meant to add that i have James Davis(RB) and not Maclin and it is

passing tds are 4 and others are 6

I never would have traded Moss in the first place. Don't like bush he is always hurt and Mike Bell will steal touches from him this year. I really like Leon Washington he is playing angry this year for a new contract.

See i don't worry about bush being hurt because of the depth i have at RB. and yeah i like leon a lot as a #5 back

how do you feel about my team in general?

Trading Moss was nuts. I really like Bush in a PPR as well, but not that much. Holmes is a a big play threat who has never caught more than 55 passes, meaning he's a less than ideal PPR receiver. I don't think he hits his true potential until Hines Ward is done in Pittsburgh.

Getting Boldin would salvage things somewhat. I think Leon is a huge PPR asset this year, so I'd counter with just Holmes/Holt, or possibly Holmes/Benson.

Outside of LT and Welker ( and Bush IF he can stay healthy) you have a whole lot of potential and very little production that you can count on. This team could turn out to the-guy-that-led-the-league-in-scoring-and-still-finished-5-and-8.

If I were you, I'd try to turn 1 or 2 of the high-upside guys into some consistent production. Everyone is in love with LW and Rice right now; try to take advantage of that and turn then into another viable week-by-week starter.

And what you have @ Rb is not depth. By week 4, you might only have 1 guy that's a starting RB...

Outside of LT and Welker ( and Bush IF he can stay healthy) you have a whole lot of potential and very little production that you can count on. This team could turn out to the-guy-that-led-the-league-in-scoring-and-still-finished-5-and-8.

If I were you, I'd try to turn 1 or 2 of the high-upside guys into some consistent production. Everyone is in love with LW and Rice right now; try to take advantage of that and turn then into another viable week-by-week starter.

And what you have @ Rb is not depth. By week 4, you might only have 1 guy that's a starting RB...

I'm not looking at washington as a starter, just a bye week fill in who i am trying to package for boldin

and i've been high on rice since he came out of college, partially because my dad went to rutgers, but i love the way the ravens use him.

if i can manage to get boldin, between boldin/welker/LT/bush/rice/clark i COULD easily lead the league in catches which is huge in ppr

I'm not looking at washington as a starter, just a bye week fill in who i am trying to package for boldin

and i've been high on rice since he came out of college, partially because my dad went to rutgers, but i love the way the ravens use him.

if i can manage to get boldin, between boldin/welker/LT/bush/rice/clark i COULD easily lead the league in catches which is huge in ppr

I get what you're saying but you just said you aren't worried about bush getting hurt because of your depth at RB. Don't hurt that by doing a 3-1 trade now that will really hamper your RB depth come weeks 5-10? At least that is how I look at it.

I get what you're saying but you just said you aren't worried about bush getting hurt because of your depth at RB. Don't hurt that by doing a 3-1 trade now that will really hamper your RB depth come weeks 5-10? At least that is how I look at it.

i see what you mean. i feel good about this team

I've got to agree here. You're one Reggie Bush tweeked hammy from being forced to start LW. Actually, you're already forced to start LW at least once, on Bush's bye week.

Sorry, but I really think you drafted yourself into a corner and trading Moss just made it worse.

And I get the whole "I'm a fan of so-and-so 'cuz I watched him in college" thing... but beware of it's affects on your FFB team.

I've got to agree here. You're one Reggie Bush tweeked hammy from being forced to start LW. Actually, you're already forced to start LW at least once, on Bush's bye week.

Sorry, but I really think you drafted yourself into a corner and trading Moss just made it worse.

And I get the whole "I'm a fan of so-and-so 'cuz I watched him in college" thing... but beware of it's affects on your FFB team.

that never effects me, as i would've drafted rice anyway. the ravens are going to give him a ton of catches this year as the preseason's showed

I like Washington over Bush as starter, both will be sharing time with other RB's bush will get hurt for sure. Rice was out of the line up a lot last year and they still have the RB by comm. I would not trade or I would do 2 for 1 and pull LW.

Huck