Sign in to follow this  
b2b jaxx

Rounds 5 & 6 Discussion

HEy PIK - Funny, I spent like 30 minutes deciding between D-Jaxx, Coles and Horn.

I passed on horn due to his age, offseason surgery, tough pass-d schedule, and poorer season last year.

no way i was gonna get h-beck, too many good qb's still on the board.

Priest, S.Davis, TO, Coles and D-Jaxx. Looking great so far!

I was looking at Chris Chambers myself. Flipped a coin. The fact that he plays for Miami didn't hurt my decision to go w/ Johnson.

thank you burt, i was torn between another young receiver (k-rob; i have s. moss already) and a wily veteran (smith) with a gun-slingin QB.

I was looking at Chris Chambers myself. Flipped a coin. The fact that he plays for Miami didn't hurt my decision to go w/ Johnson.

I was torn between Robinson and Chambers....I figured Chambers would likely put up the bigger numbers cause the Phins will be playing from behind much more than the 'Hawks...plus I read on ESPN that Koren showed up to camp out of shape and not trying so they put him down the depth chart and now he has to earn his starting spot back.

He will get it back, I just dont think he'll ever live up to his hype

Nice pickup getting Stayley in the 6th. :(

Now I give a flying fock on what you have to say! :D

Nice...hopefully Zap is still here, we could get round 6 going pretty quickly :D

I'll be around for the rest of the afternoon so I won't hold things up at my pick (meeting this morning started just before I was on the clock :thumbsup: )

Zap picked and the other two focked off...oh well...i'll be back in about two hours boys :angry:

I'm remodeling my house and working from home, so I'm pretty much on top of this draft for the next week.

I doubt any of you like the team I'm assembling, and I'm not sure I do either, but I am doing the best I can with what's available and imho. Crud, it looks weak in comparison to some of the others. I missed out on the best of the 1RB tier, and then when JSmith went I felt like I missed out on the best of the 2WR tier. I thought about Staley but they seem determined to use Bettis at the goal line and in general RBBC. And Dunn is better than that why? I dunno! :D

I think I like him in the WCO... but I was hoping either Garner or JSmith would make it down to me and... BEER ME! :(

I doubt any of you like the team I'm assembling, and I'm not sure I do either

Don't worry, I dont like my team at all either.

I hate picking in the middle of the pack :(

I was gonna wait another round for Porter...but he obviously wouldnt have lasted after TRF screwed up and showed he wanted him.

He was my sleeper...he better focking work out :rolleyes:

I was gonna wait another round for Porter...but he obviously wouldnt have lasted after TRF screwed up and showed he wanted him.

He was my sleeper...he better focking work out :rolleyes:

FOCK!!! :(

Nice pickup getting Stayley in the 6th.  :rolleyes:

Now I give a flying fock on what you have to say! :(

I lied. It was a schitty pick. ;)