Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Ray Rice is a BUST!

Moz, are you suggesting I shouldn't considered Ray Rice as my keeper in MFFL? :cry:

I usually don't call kids out but this Kent guy is batting .000 this season. I remember three big conversation with this poster. Here is what he argued:

1. Pierre Thomas is a RB1 and should be drafted late first round in drafts because he is safe and doesn't get injured.

2. Ladainian Tomlinson is still a stud RB

3. Ray Rice is average in a RBBC that will not produce this season.

Geez man, who ya like this week? I'll be sure to do the oppostite. :cry:

I usually don't call kids out but this Kent guy is batting .000 this season. I remember three big conversation with this poster. Here is what he argued:

1. Pierre Thomas is a RB1 and should be drafted late first round in drafts because he is safe and doesn't get injured.

2. Ladainian Tomlinson is still a stud RB

3. Ray Rice is average in a RBBC that will not produce this season.

Geez man, who ya like this week? I'll be sure to do the oppostite. :music_guitarred:

He also claims that McDaniels is an idiot and Orton is awful. And that was LAST WEEK.

Again, even the best of us are wrong from time to time. But when you are wrong and come off like a douche....well you need to get called out.

He also claims that McDaniels is an idiot and Orton is awful. And that was LAST WEEK.

Again, even the best of us are wrong from time to time. But when you are wrong and come off like a douche....well you need to get called out.

Yeah, nobody gets it right on all things. Sometime even the best of us have egg on our face. But this dude is breaking records. I just read a bumped thread where he said to sell high on Brady. The problem was this thread was from last week.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=353746

Like I said. What Kent says: Do the opposite. :headbanger: