Sign in to follow this  
justfsu

Brady= JERK

Live on MNF Brady ingores Suzie as she tries to get an answer to questions. She ran half the length of the field trying to get his attention and the other length repeating the same question as Brady repeatedly forgot the english language.

We're just going to go in he kept saying. What a douche. "Come on Suzie, try to keep up". Meh.

Cause the guy just led a come from behind victory, threw 50+ passes, and is ridiculously good looking -- I think we'll give him a pass and let him go to the locker room with his teammates.

I wouldn't stop and talk to Suzy Kolber's horrid ass either though.

True. Maybe Suzie's man voice scared brady

Also true, but with the money Brady makes, you'd think he could at least buy some class.

Well to be fair, I did hear Brady tell Suzy twice that "I'm heading in." Now I dont know what the media rules are as far as on the field interviews. If there are any, I would LOL if the league fined Brady for that. I highly doubt they would fine the golden boy though.

Well to be fair, I did hear Brady tell Suzy twice that "I'm heading in." Now I dont know what the media rules are as far as on the field interviews. If there are any, I would LOL if the league fined Brady for that. I highly doubt they would fine the golden boy though.

I am sick of media people, panhandlers, sales people and people wanting to talk to someone calling them a jerk if they ignore their advance. Suzy was the aggresor and she was rude. If someone ignores you and you keep asking and pestering them then you are in the wrong.

Live on MNF Brady ingores Suzie as she tries to get an answer to questions. She ran half the length of the field trying to get his attention and the other length repeating the same question as Brady repeatedly forgot the english language.

Brady hasn't played football in a year. He's suffered through rehab and all that other BS. It was his first full game since the Superbowl loss. He just lead another miracle comeback and wanted to be with his teammates in the locker room. His team was already inside, bonding, and he told Suzy more than once "I'm going in" ...but the biyatch would not respect the man's decision, going so far as to grab and hold on to his arm. "I'm going in" he said, but she repeatedly would not listen. Fock her. Give the man this one night. He's earned it. Don't stick him out on the field answering bullshiat questions. It's been a long ass road back from nowhere and he deserved better from that media cockroach.

Brady hasn't played football in a year. He's suffered through rehab and all that other BS. It was his first full game since the Superbowl loss. He just lead another miracle comeback and wanted to be with his teammates in the locker room. His team was already inside, bonding, and he told Suzy more than once "I'm going in" ...but the biyatch would not respect the man's decision, going so far as to grab and hold on to his arm. "I'm going in" he said, but she repeatedly would not listen. Fock her. Give the man this one night. He's earned it. Don't stick him out on the field answering bullshiat questions. It's been a long ass road back from nowhere and he deserved better from that media cockroach.

Exactly. No different than celebrities ignoring paparazzi.

I hate Brady as much as the next guy, but he's not in the wrong here - he owes nothing to the media. I wouldn't want to linger out on the field talking to those guys/girls, either.

Besides, Suzy's questions were a waste of time, anyway. "How did it feel to lead such a dramatic comeback win?" Seriously? What the fock do you think he's going to say to that? "It felt good." Great insight...shut up, Suzy.

Cause the guy just led a come from behind victory, threw 50+ passes, and is ridiculously good looking -- I think we'll give him a pass and let him go to the locker room with his teammates.

I wouldn't stop and talk to Suzy Kolber's horrid ass either though.

Lets not overdo it... McKelvins fumble helped out immensly....yes? I agree though, Soozie Kolber looks like a creature from Lord of the Rings or something.

he said "i'm going in" twice.. aka.. leave me the fock alone.

and yet he STILL stopped to answer her question.

What an ASS!! :rolleyes:

I think something was up... It reminded me very much of Chad Curtis' stiff of Jim Gray. With the Pats and their excellent history of media relations, you never can tell. Bottom line, she was going to get her interview. Brady wasn't getting out of there without shoving her.

I'm sure he was just caught up in the emotion of his 1st game back, come-from-behind victory, wanting to be with his teammates...he's usually a class act guy.

I'm sure that night went something like this...

Tom: Hi honey, I'm home.

Giselle: Hi baby, great game.

Tom: I know, it was off the hook crazy.

Giselle: you know baby, seems like you were a little hard on Suzy Kolber tonight.

Tom: yeah, I know, sorry. I was just caught up in all the excitement.

Giselle: That's ok. Want a BJ from a supermodel?

Tom: sure.

Suzy was annoying and I hate the lame post game interviews.

Peyton however stops to give the lame interview.....

Brady has no class

:thumbsdown:

I'm sure he was just caught up in the emotion of his 1st game back, come-from-behind victory, wanting to be with his teammates...he's usually a class act guy.

Giselle: you know baby, seems like you were a little hard on Suzy Kolber tonight.

Wow. You're both dorky and kind of creepy at once.

Does anyone care what these players say when asked these generic post game questions? I thought watching her trying to keep up with Brady was far more entertaining than anything he could have said. As far as I am concerned they can get rid of all on field reporters.

Does anyone care what these players say when asked these generic post game questions? I thought watching her trying to keep up with Brady was far more entertaining than anything he could have said.

The only person I want to watch Suzy Kolber interview is Joe Namath on the sidelines.

I don't like the idea of stopping the players coming off the field...jeebus, they're going to do a presser in a bit anyway. If it had been Erin, I'd stop...because I think Erin > Gisele. But hey, don't feel bad for Susie, she's still got broadway Joe Namath to fall back on :thumbsdown:

Suzy had nothing to say. It was a dumb question. It amounted to a "I'm going to Disney World." generic response.

Don't waste his time or ours with that question. How do you feel after winning the game!!!? Child please.

Had she asked, "Why aren't you throwing deep to anyone? Is something wrong with your shoulder?" I would've been all ears. Now that's a good question. :thumbsup:

But tripping over yourself to ask "How do you feel hero!???????" is embarrassing for her and the network.

Had she asked, "Why aren't you throwing deep to anyone? Is something wrong with your shoulder?" I would've been all ears. Now that's a good question. :)

And a good answer would have been "Because they decided to give me 380 yards of underneath stuff." :thumbsup:

:lol:

When I saw that happen last night, I said to the wife, "The whiners on the bored will be all over this."

:dunno:

Its a shame everything is wireless now. It would have been absolutely priceless to see the puppy dog reach the end of her chain and do a face plant.

:dunno:

I don't know...I thought Brady came off looking like a jerk. And I'm a Pats fan...

[dice] YOU SHOULD GET CANCAH! [\dice]

Per Peter King of SI.com, Brady entered the huddle with 5:32 remaining and his team trailing by 11 points, and he delivered an unequivocal message to the rest of the offense.

"Get your hats on,'' Brady said. "We're gonna score before the two-minute warning, get the ball back, then we're gonna score again and win this thing!''

(In an unrelated note, Matt Hasselbeck just shifted in his chair.)

"He knew," receiver Randy Moss said after the game, according to King. "When you got a guy like that, speaking like that, leading you like that, there ain't nothing for the other 10 of us to do but shut up and go out and make plays.''

pft.com

It's a shame you've posted only 26 times in three years, if you're capable of gems like these :thumbsdown:

ok that was funny

If they want a player to stop and talk to them it might help to get a good looking women to ask the question. Kolber looks like a dead dog that got kicked in the face.

Put Erin Andrews in a bikini and no player will ever ignore their questions.

I have a problem with women on the sideline. They ask stupid questions that are geared towards the female audience. :first:

:lol:

When I saw that happen last night, I said to the wife, "The whiners on the bored will be all over this."

:first:

You actually talk with your wife about discussions on this stupid FF board? Holy crap, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. How pathetic.........no offense, of course.

:lol: :lol: :lol: