Sign in to follow this  
justfsu

Brady= JERK

If they want a player to stop and talk to them it might help to get a good looking women to ask the question. Kolber looks like a dead dog that got kicked in the face.

Put Erin Andrews in a bikini and no player will ever ignore their questions.

I have a problem with women on the sideline. They ask stupid questions that are geared towards the female audience. :thumbsdown:

Who are you?

This is the stupidest thread with the stupidest comments I've ever read.  It's like crack to me.....I can't quit reading!

You actually talk with your wife about discussions on this stupid FF board? Holy crap, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. How pathetic.........no offense, of course.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We like to laugh at people who live for hating the Patriots and Tom Brady. What can I say, I married a cool woman. :thumbsup:

I am sorry that you don't have a wife you can talk to and will inevitably die alone. Good luck with that. :thumbsdown:

You actually talk with your wife about discussions on this stupid FF board? Holy crap, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. How pathetic...

Are you kidding? More like "where did you find your wife and does she have a sister?" Fock, that dude's got it made.

Cause the guy just led a come from behind victory, threw 50+ passes, and is ridiculously good looking -- I think we'll give him a pass and let him go to the locker room with his teammates.

I wouldn't stop and talk to Suzy Kolber's horrid ass either though.

It's all relative... just ask Joe Namath.

We like to laugh at people who live for hating the Patriots and Tom Brady. What can I say, I married a cool woman. :thumbsup:

I am sorry that you don't have a wife you can talk to and will inevitably die alone. Good luck with that. :thumbsdown:

Nice try dork. My wife enjoys sports also, however talking about discussions I have in a glorified chat room about my geeky hobby isn't worthy in the big picture. My wife calls me a nerd for playing fantasy sports, and I am. But we have children and a home and lives that make fantasy football such a small percentage of my life, that I don't discuss what "the guys" on the board are going to say tomorrow. :lol:

But tripping over yourself to ask "How do you feel hero!???????" is embarrassing for her and the network.

Well, I thought Buffalo played extremely well considering their circumstances following the past few weeks events. But if you listened to the cast of MNF throughout this game, they only commented favorably on the Bills when they went up 24-13. Up to that point, although holding a lead throughout, they could only gush over Brady and his tremendous 5 yard swing pass. I dont hate Brady or the Pats tbh. But I just think reporting in general is ###### in this country. Sports, news, politics.....whatever. Suze is a joke. She never has any pertinent information and neither do the guys in the booth.

Well, I thought Buffalo played extremely well considering their circumstances following the past few weeks events. But if you listened to the cast of MNF throughout this game, they only commented favorably on the Bills when they went up 24-13. Up to that point, although holding a lead throughout, they could only gush over Brady and his tremendous 5 yard swing pass. I dont hate Brady or the Pats tbh. But I just think reporting in general is ###### in this country. Sports, news, politics.....whatever. Suze is a joke. She never has any pertinent information and neither do the guys in the booth.

.......but, but, but, but, but everybody loves chucky in the booth. he tells it like it is.

when he wasn't swinging from tom's nuts he was sniffing belichick's.

Suzy had nothing to say. It was a dumb question. It amounted to a "I'm going to Disney World." generic response.

Don't waste his time or ours with that question. How do you feel after winning the game!!!? Child please.

Had she asked, "Why aren't you throwing deep to anyone? Is something wrong with your shoulder?" I would've been all ears. Now that's a good question. :thumbsup:

But tripping over yourself to ask "How do you feel hero!???????" is embarrassing for her and the network.

It doesn't matter that she had a nothing question for him. ESPN is paying the NFL a gazillion dollars for the rights to broadcast the games - it's not too much to ask that one of the NFL employees (yes Brady is paid by NE a part of the NFL conglomerate) to stop for a few seconds and say "aw shucks, we got lucky and we need to do better - but we'll take it." Is it really that difficult? The NFL gives her access to the field for just this purpose. Thankfully I think he realized at the end that she was just doing her job and he should just do a part of his - answer a simple question with a 15 second blurb. Kudos for Kobler to keep up with him.

John

players dont have to acknowledge annoying little reporters who stalk them after games.

Sorry, I don't buy this argument. You're an NFL quarterback, you get paid a million dollars per game, you're a public figure. You are going to talk to reporters and you are going to do post game interviews. Oh, you don't like to be in the public eye? You want to be a jerk when people come to talk to you after the game, when that's their job? Go work at a bank. Then you won't have to deal with it and we won't think you're a dickbag.

Sorry, I don't buy this argument. You're an NFL quarterback, you get paid a million dollars per game, you're a public figure. You are going to talk to reporters and you are going to do post game interviews. Oh, you don't like to be in the public eye? You want to be a jerk when people come to talk to you after the game, when that's their job? Go work at a bank. Then you won't have to deal with it and we won't think you're a dickbag.

A player's salary has no bearing on granting interviews. There is a time and place for interviews and there is a post game press conference. Grabbing a person's arm after a long game and basically trying to force them to stop is just wrong. Brady does not have to grant an interview. If Kolber wants to talk then she knows to find brady at the press conference after the game. Their job may be to talk to people, but brady's job is to win football games. Talking is simply not in Brady's contract.

Here was Brady's take on the situation:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

On trying unsuccessfully to evade ESPN reporter Suzy Kolber at the end of the game:

Brady:[Laughs] "She wasn’t letting me go. She was more tenacious than {Bills defensive lineman Aaron] Schobel out there. She’s a great reporter and ESPN always does a great job of covering the games."

Ok. Let me get this straight. Tom Brady has never had one issue off the field. Really not one. He has done consistent charity work and done it under the radar for his entire career. He never has said or done the wrong thing since he entered the league. He handles player departures with class and handles winning and losing with class.

ESPN ripped on the Patriots and on Brady for an entire season in 2007. ESPN doesn't deserve anything from him after the SpyGate coverage and ultimately Brady stopped and answered her dumb questions. The guy hasn't played for a year, they underperformed, I think it's fair to say he has a lot of pressure on him and handles it well, but maybe Suzie Kolber isn't his top priority.

And this toolbox posts this topic. Tom Brady = Jerk.

That is laughable.

Nice try dork. My wife enjoys sports also, however talking about discussions I have in a glorified chat room about my geeky hobby isn't worthy in the big picture. My wife calls me a nerd for playing fantasy sports, and I am. But we have children and a home and lives that make fantasy football such a small percentage of my life, that I don't discuss what "the guys" on the board are going to say tomorrow. :dunno:

My wife started a league with all the wives of my buddies in my league.

Sundays used to suck. We'd fight about me only wanted to watch football.

Now she makes sure to buy the NFL ticket early every year. And loves fantasy football. The wives talk more shat to each other than we do.

Maybe your wife needs some friends to play fantasy with? :thumbsup:

A player's salary has no bearing on granting interviews. There is a time and place for interviews and there is a post game press conference. Grabbing a person's arm after a long game and basically trying to force them to stop is just wrong. Brady does not have to grant an interview. If Kolber wants to talk then she knows to find brady at the press conference after the game. Their job may be to talk to people, but brady's job is to win football games. Talking is simply not in Brady's contract.

I never said Brady has to talk to people because he makes a million dollars a game. He has to talk to people because he's the quarterback of the New England Patriots, and that's what every quarterback on every team in the NFL does. It's not like this is news to Tom Brady. He should have this figured out by now, and I'm sure he does. Is it news to you? Have you not seen the same exact interview after every single game these guys have played since they were 18? And how this never seems to be a problem because everyone has that figured out? He chose to act like a jerk, and that's not how other NFL players handle the situation.

Imagine a doctor walking down a supermarket aisle and a patient comes up to him and asks him what they think of this weird skin lesion on their arm. Granted, it is not in a doctor's "job description" to be answering medical questions out on the street or in the grocery store. But a mature doctor who's a class act and acting like an adult would take a quick look at it, and then perhaps suggest that the patient be seen in the clinic if that was needed. Not the doctor's job, he won't get paid for that, but it takes 30 seconds, and it's the right thing to do.

A Tom Brady move would be to say, "Leave me alone, come in to the clinic where I can get paid since that's in my job description, and this is not, and then I'll look at it." The Tom Brady move does a good job of using that same 30 seconds to look like a ###### instead of looking like someone who understands how to act like a mature adult.

You're really missing the point if you think that Tom Brady only needs to do things that are in his contract. Personally, I'd expect everyone to be respectful and mature when they deal with other people, because that's the right thing to do. Did they put that in Brady's contract? No. But he should still do it like everyone else.

I never said Brady has to talk to people because he makes a million dollars a game. He has to talk to people because he's the quarterback of the New England Patriots, and that's what every quarterback on every team in the NFL does. It's not like this is news to Tom Brady. He should have this figured out by now, and I'm sure he does. Is it news to you? Have you not seen the same exact interview after every single game these guys have played since they were 18? And how this never seems to be a problem because everyone has that figured out? He chose to act like a jerk, and that's not how other NFL players handle the situation.

Imagine a doctor walking down a supermarket aisle and a patient comes up to him and asks him what they think of this weird skin lesion on their arm. Granted, it is not in a doctor's "job description" to be answering medical questions out on the street or in the grocery store. But a mature doctor who's a class act and acting like an adult would take a quick look at it, and then perhaps suggest that the patient be seen in the clinic if that was needed. Not the doctor's job, he won't get paid for that, but it takes 30 seconds, and it's the right thing to do.

A Tom Brady move would be to say, "Leave me alone, come in to the clinic where I can get paid since that's in my job description, and this is not, and then I'll look at it." The Tom Brady move does a good job of using that same 30 seconds to look like a ###### instead of looking like someone who understands how to act like a mature adult.

You're really missing the point if you think that Tom Brady only needs to do things that are in his contract. Personally, I'd expect everyone to be respectful and mature when they deal with other people, because that's the right thing to do. Did they put that in Brady's contract? No. But he should still do it like everyone else.

Doctors work for free now? You have solved the problem of the 43 million uninsured Americans. They can just find a doctor in a supermarket and receive treatment. :thumbsup:

I think Prime Time said it best, "What don't make dollars don't make sense!"

Nice try dork. My wife enjoys sports also, however talking about discussions I have in a glorified chat room about my geeky hobby isn't worthy in the big picture. My wife calls me a nerd for playing fantasy sports, and I am. But we have children and a home and lives that make fantasy football such a small percentage of my life, that I don't discuss what "the guys" on the board are going to say tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Head's up, we post hateful messages to strangers about make believe football. No one on here is immune to being pathetic. :(

After making her run like that he should have stopped, stared and said "I wanna kiss you."

Nice try dork. My wife enjoys sports also, however talking about discussions I have in a glorified chat room about my geeky hobby isn't worthy in the big picture. My wife calls me a nerd for playing fantasy sports, and I am. But we have children and a home and lives that make fantasy football such a small percentage of my life, that I don't discuss what "the guys" on the board are going to say tomorrow. :shocking:

yet you average over 1,000 posts per year - what a tool

After making her run like that he should have stopped, stared and said "I wanna kiss you."

WIN!

I just never saw/heard of a player on the field giving a reporter for the network carrying the game the Heisman.

You actually talk with your wife about discussions on this stupid FF board? Holy crap, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. How pathetic.........no offense, of course.

:shocking: :thumbsup: :lol:

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

Head's up, we post hateful messages to strangers about make believe football. No one on here is immune to being pathetic. ;)

+1 :unsure:

My wife started a league with all the wives of my buddies in my league.

Sundays used to suck. We'd fight about me only wanted to watch football.

Now she makes sure to buy the NFL ticket early every year. And loves fantasy football. The wives talk more shat to each other than we do.

Maybe your wife needs some friends to play fantasy with? :dunno:

Dude. That's like going golfing with my wife. No thanks.

To each their own. If you like doing everything with your spouse and having all the same interests, more power to you I guess. My wife and I like having our own interests that we can spend our own time on. We don't need to be together all the time.

yet you average over 1,000 posts per year - what a tool

I am a self proclaimed uber geek. Not necessarily proud, not necessarily ashamed......it's a hobby.

BRADY = FREAKIN STUD :thumbsup:

Brady to Moss is going to keep me in plenty of ball games this year <_<

Dude. That's like going golfing with my wife. No thanks.

To each their own. If you like doing everything with your spouse and having all the same interests, more power to you I guess. My wife and I like having our own interests that we can spend our own time on. We don't need to be together all the time.

You didn't live with my wife before she started playing fantasy football.

Sunday conversations about what we were going to do were painful.

"Well sweetheart, I'm going graft myself to the couch, drink beer, eat bacon stuffed with bacon and watch the NFL for the next 9 hours. Sorry, I think that picnic you want to go on isn't in the plans. Nor the arts and crafts show. Nor the knitting festival."

That usually went over like Hitler at a bar mitzvah.

Now on Sundays, she's making sure there is enough beer to last the both of us 9 hours. And you know the bacon is flowing. You haven't lived until your wife gets into her own league. It saves marriages. :pointstosky:

I can't tell you how many times my pals have thanked me and my wife for getting the ladies their own league.

(By the way, totally agree with you about wives and golf. :doublethumbsup: )

I don't know...I thought Brady came off looking like a jerk. And I'm a Pats fan...

'Nuff Said.... :unsure:

Whether or not Suzy is unattractive/untalented/annoying is besides the point.....she has a job to do just like on-field reporters have been doing for decades.

Was Brady a jerk Monday? Yes.

Is Brady a jerk normally? Don't know.

However, would it be a huge stretch to believe that a pretty-boy multi-million dollar jock who is married to a super model might actually be a horses butt?

Below is another classic Brady snub of Eli Manning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Otpt3QZlq8