Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Newest Acorn video... :shocking:

I said to my wife earlier, when we heard there was yet another video, that I can't imagine what would be in it that would shock me at this point. I was correct; she shot her husband? meh... if the guy across the street says anything I'll kill him too? whatever... Didn't declare a dime in her prostitution ring? Actually, the IRS might care about that. :dunno:

I said to my wife earlier, when we heard there was yet another video, that I can't imagine what would be in it that would shock me at this point. I was correct; she shot her husband? meh... if the guy across the street says anything I'll kill him too? whatever... Didn't declare a dime in her prostitution ring? Actually, the IRS might care about that. :dunno:

Is claiming abuse so that you can kill your husband and get away with it common where you live?

Funny how the bored libtards won't even step foot in here.

Spineless fuckers.

Focking unreal. Wonder what videos are next in this saga. So this crazy b1tch meets with Barbra Boxer?? Seriously?? No freaking way.

Hey McFly, why don't you fire up the Delorean and head back to 2008 to warn everybody about Obaaaaaaaamamaaaaa! :thumbsup:

Hey McFly, why don't you fire up the Delorean and head back to 2008 to warn everybody about Obaaaaaaaamamaaaaa! :thumbsup:

O-ne

B-ig

A-SS

M-istake

A-merica

:(

:thumbsup:

gonna release another video tomorrow on hannity's show.

Wonder if they will continue to get worse??? How damn much worse can it get though??? Child prostitution and murder will be hard to top.

I warned everyone about Obama last year, unfortunately there were enough half-wits like you to put him in office.

Wonder if they will continue to get worse??? How damn much worse can it get though??? Child prostitution and murder will be hard to top.

only hint was it being farther south towards the border. So I'm guessin smugglin illegals, setting illegals up in the country or perhaps drugs.

although the child prostitution is working just fine.

Is claiming abuse so that you can kill your husband and get away with it common where you live?

No, I'm just saying that the stuff we've seen prior to this is so heinous that I'm kinda numb to it. It's so sad it is laughable now. What could be next? What could possibly get the Charlie Gibson's of the world to care. Plot to kill a government official? Terrorist plot to blow up a building? Nah. Wait, I know... plan to build an oil refinery. :)

No, I'm just saying that the stuff we've seen prior to this is so heinous that I'm kinda numb to it. It's so sad it is laughable now. What could be next? What could possibly get the Charlie Gibson's of the world to care. Plot to kill a government official? Terrorist plot to blow up a building? Nah. Wait, I know... plan to build an oil refinery. :shocking:

like chucky said: politics, corruption, sex, sleaze...maybe we should talk about this!

I warned everyone about Obama last year, unfortunately there were enough half-wits like you to put him in office.

Yeah but you also think Bush is the second coming of Jesus because you're focking retarded, like Palin's kid.

:lol:

same story with this acorn office...

cept this time the guy there is offering to help smuggle the kids :thumbsdown:

and he asked 'how much' for her services. :doh:

Yeah but you also think Bush is the second coming of Jesus because you're focking retarded, like Palin's kid.

Why do you post a :unsure: with this comment. There is absolutely nothing funny about it. In fact, it is disturbing. I'd be surprised if anyone disagrees with me, but I might be wrong. :doublethumbsup:

Guess no one wants to mention that cops in San Bernardino looked into this ACORN employees claims that should killed her ex-husband and found all of them alive and well.

Guess no one wants to mention that cops in San Bernardino looked into this ACORN employees claims that should killed her ex-husband and found all of them alive and well.

engrish?