Sign in to follow this  
drmidd

Not sure what to do this week

This week with McNabb hurt Im in a little trouble. We field a 12 player roster. (Start QB, 2RB,2WR,TE,K,DF) We only have 4 bench spots. So.... Here is what I have

QB McNabb

RB AP, Moreno, P. Thomas, F. Taylor

WR C. Johnson, TO, B. Marshall, E. Royal

TE Witten

K Crosby

DF Packers.

Well since McNabb is hurt I for sure have to pick up a QB. But then I have to cut someone. What is my best option? Moreno, Pierre & Feddy T are all in RBBC. So who do you think I can afford to cut? Marshall and Royal were duds last week but have good potential but arent as good as TO or Calvin. If I cut McNabb he would get took and as you can see, there is junk out there.

Here are the free agents available.

Croyal/Cassel

Leftwich

Orton

J. Campbell

Collins

Quinn

Hill

Russell

Stafford

Bulger

Garrard

Pennington

Kolb

Here are some of the RBs out there as well

M. Bush

R. Williams

L. Washington

Buckhalter

Maroney

drop moreno for hill -- denver offense is suspect and hill could be in a shootout with the rebirth of the seattle offense

Yucky. I haven't been reading up on the PT Bruiser but I think he's still questionable to play this week (against a strong Phi defense). Den looked terrible and it's clearly a RBBC. Taylor is going up against a frisky Jets D (did you see what they did to Slaton?) and NE is clearly a pass first team.

I like Garrard this week home v. AZ. Zona flys to the east coast for a 1pm start (10am PST). AZ really struggled on both sides of the ball last year when that happened.

I also think Campbell is worth a look - Stl is TERRIBLE. Though Campbell is risky (he's not very good either).

I also like Collins as a solid play this week. If Sanchez can have a good game against Hou, so can Collins (who played well at Pitt). But they will run the ball much more (and obviously more effectively) than last Thu.

For upside total? I like Garrard this week. To play it safe at QB? Pickup Collins.

As for who to drop? Definitely Taylor. I would also pick up "Oh Yeah" Leon for Moreno (just don't trust Den run game). NE run def is not good without Mayo. Fred Jax killed them on Mon. T Jones is the #1 in NY still, but Leon is going to get a fair share of carries, not to mention KR for TD potential.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=350627