Sign in to follow this  
hogs22

who would you rather have and why

I picked up E Bennett today because he looked strong in week one now that he is paired with his college QB J Cutler, I think he is in for a good year, but then later today someone dropped D. Driver. Driver has been good for me in the past and is in GBs potent offense. Driver didn't do much in week one, but may have a better season than Bennett, so I'm not sure what to do with this one.

Your thoughts

watcha think?

our waiver wire closes for the week in 40 minutes

i think it's a risk/reward situation -- i didn't monitor bennett in the preseason, but maybe that would be helpful to check in on.

It seems like the ceiling could be higher with Bennett whereas with Driver, you kind of his history and can expect a small decline for his age

depends on your team's needs

I think it depends on the rest of your WR core. I think Driver has one more 1000 yd, 6td season in the tank, so you know what you're gonna get every week - 60 yd and maybe 40% chance to score. Bennett and Cutler have a definite connection - he had the 4th most targets of ANY WR this week (roughly - i might be off a spot or 2), so he's got real upside (I hate using that word).

So you have to ask yourself, "what do I need?" If you have 3 clear starting WR every week like I do I'm taking Driver as a bye week replacement and guaranteeing myself 6-8 points. If your 3WR or flex spot is up for grabs every week? Go with Bennett. More potential to have a breakout year.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=350627