Sign in to follow this  
ihatemyusername

Move Braylon down and Evans up?

See my team below.

Should I push Braylon down and bring Evans in as the starter this week/the season? I try not to let week 1 influence me too much but neither had a good outing. That and the browns being horrible make me lean toward evans.

RB question: I have three average to below average backups. I don't want them all but am torn on which one ( or 2 ) I should give up when the time comes that I need a Bye week K or DEF. What do you think? Edit: More info, Kellen Winslow and Heath miller just got put on waivers, which of these RBs would you drop for either of these? ( gates has week 5 bye)

Post a link to your topic and I will surely help out.

I'd start Evans this week against a struggling TB secondary (that gave up HUGE plays to Dal receivers), and they will still be more focused on TO this week. Braylon will be covered by Champ Baily - don't expect much.

As for backups, what stood out to me most was Anthony Gonzalez. I'm not a doctor, but it looked like he jacked his knee up GOOD. I went through this with Andre Johnson a few years ago - they said 2-6 weeks. He was out 8. And we knew he was good then. You drafted Gonzo on potential to shine in Marvin Harrison's old spot. There could be a lot of rust both in timing and ability when he comes back. See if another owner wants to stash him on the bench for 6 weeks. If not, dump him for a ww pickup this week, like Gage or Bennett.