Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

If the Patriots don't beat the Jets on November 22nd

Can we change this bet to include that Psychobellichickdouche guy too? I know he'll just create another alias, but still.

Yeah, he's only welched eleventy bajillion times....what's one more time? :doublethumbsup:

I'll step up and take the bet! I said the Jets will win and I will stand by it.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=357243

I havnt posted much in the last 5 years but I do enjoy FFToday. So if the Jets lose I will not post on here again for a year. I will however still visit the sight for their info. If the Jets do lose I will make my last post on Monday. It will be titled... "F*CK THE PATRIOTS!".

:doublethumbsup:

J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

MKUZ - First I liked your review. It was nicely done. Disagreed with it, but liked it.

You are a man-period. Thanks for stepping up. But since your team is a heavy heavy underdog I will give you one chance to make your 1/2 of the bet a signature bet. Also since you don't post that often I don't want to strip you of FFTODAY. Personally I know it will suck if the Pats lose.

If you take me up I want your signature to read

"I can't figure out which is worse, Rex Ryan crying like he's on Oprah or Mark Sanchez modeling euro swim trunks. The Patriots went 18-1 fair and square and spygate was a product of Mangini's imagination and an overzealous New York media. Paul O'Neill is the worst!"

That or as you said, 1 year bet!

Patriots 42 - Jets 10

MKUZ - First I liked your review. It was nicely done. Disagreed with it, but liked it.

You are a man-period. Thanks for stepping up. But since your team is a heavy heavy underdog I will give you one chance to make your 1/2 of the bet a signature bet. Also since you don't post that often I don't want to strip you of FFTODAY. Personally I know it will suck if the Pats lose.

If you take me up I want your signature to read

"I can't figure out which is worse, Rex Ryan crying like he's on Oprah or Mark Sanchez modeling euro swim trunks. The Patriots went 18-1 fair and square and spygate was a product of Mangini's imagination and an overzealous New York media. Paul O'Neill is the worst!"

That or as you said, 1 year bet!

Patriots 42 - Jets 10

I thought you Pats fans only counted championships and the regular season meant nothing...so why are you crowing about a season that was a failure?

fatbastard Ryan is gonna get a tall glass of shut the hell up tomorrow :music_guitarred:

I thought you Pats fans only counted championships and the regular season meant nothing...so why are you crowing about a season that was a failure?

Who said I only count Championships?

Either way let me help you through this. The Patriots won a championship that year. The AFC Championship. The 6th one by the way. They also had a league best winning percentage and led the league in wins that year. They broke many many records and excited us all season. They lost to a team that played better than them in the Super Bowl.

I don't consider that season a failure at all but tell me how did your team do that year?

This is a thread about the Patriots winning on November 22nd so what's your bet to match me mouth? Put up or shut up! :lol:

I say that you bet this sig bet if you lose for 1 year you have to have this signature "My name is cribdog I trolled the Charles River and caught a Masshole. Those large mouth Bostonians bite but my opinion blows". 1 year. :music_guitarred:

Who said I only count Championships?

Either way let me help you through this. The Patriots won a championship that year. The AFC Championship. The 6th one by the way. They also had a league best winning percentage and led the league in wins that year. They broke many many records and excited us all season. They lost to a team that played better than them in the Super Bowl.

I don't consider that season a failure at all but tell me how did your team do that year?

This is a thread about the Patriots winning on November 22nd so what's your bet to match me mouth? Put up or shut up! <_<

I say that you bet this sig bet if you lose for 1 year you have to have this signature "My name is cribdog I trolled the Charles River and caught a Masshole. Those large mouth Bostonians bite but my opinion blows". 1 year. :doublethumbsup:

stretch it baby, stretch it

Thanks but no thanks. I would rather not post on here for a year then write anything good about the Patriots, Tom Brady or Belichick in my signature.

May the better team win this weekend....

:overhead:

Thanks but no thanks. I would rather not post on here for a year then write anything good about the Patriots, Tom Brady or Belichick in my signature.

May the better team win this weekend....

:pointstosky:

MKUZ when you lose I will change my signature to reflect your next date to post.

PS If you want I'd let you post this "My name is MKUZ I trolled the Charles River and caught a Masshole. Those large mouth Bostonians bite but my opinion blows"

GOOD LUCK EITHER WAY! Enjoy your Sunday

Patriots Sunday

730 AM Shat Shower Shave

800 AM Me and Mojo (my dog) visit Grandma

845 AM Me and Mojo visit my buddy, his wife their puppy (Mojo's son) and kids for doggy play time and coffee

930 AM crushed an omelet, bacon and fruit salad

945 Check fantasy lineups, check email, check FFToday.com, lose the coffee and omelet

1000 Decision is made to wear Ben Coates jersey, and go 90's retro today at game. Change into tailgate gear, first layer only.

1005 Jack Herer. Post on FFToday

ETA

1045 Caravan arrives. Trek to Foxboro begins. First beer is opened.

1130 At gate and pulling into parking lot

1145 It's on! Cheddar wurst, Lobster bisque, scallops in bacon, steak tips, stuffed pork, Miller High Life, Hendrick's Gin (THE BEST FOR YOU GIN LOVERS!),wings

415 Patriots, jets kickoff!

Happy Sunday all! May your fantasy teams all win today!

Patriots 42 jets 10

Patriots Sunday

730 AM Shat Shower Shave

800 AM Me and Mojo (my dog) visit Grandma

845 AM Me and Mojo visit my buddy, his wife their puppy (Mojo's son) and kids for doggy play time and coffee

930 AM crushed an omelet, bacon and fruit salad

945 Check fantasy lineups, check email, check FFToday.com, lose the coffee and omelet

1000 Decision is made to wear Ben Coates jersey, and go 90's retro today at game. Change into tailgate gear, first layer only.

1005 Jack Herer. Post on FFToday

ETA

1045 Caravan arrives. Trek to Foxboro begins. First beer is opened.

1130 At gate and pulling into parking lot

1145 It's on! Cheddar wurst, Lobster bisque, scallops in bacon, steak tips, stuffed pork, Miller High Life, Hendrick's Gin (THE BEST FOR YOU GIN LOVERS!),wings

415 Patriots, jets kickoff!

Happy Sunday all! May your fantasy teams all win today!

Patriots 42 jets 10

the greatest day of all time.

The Jets are not in the same class as the Patriots. I said it before and I'll say it again. It was the perfect storm last time. They had our play book by having O'Connell on the team. This time we adjusted.

Rex Ryan is overrated and I believe out of his league. Those were cheap moves with the former Patriots at the coin toss and the smack talking.. His team keeps talking the talk but they haven't walked the walk this year.

Sanchez is not the QB we saw weeks 1-3 and Pete Carroll was right. He isn't ready. I was just there and watched it go down live. He was so very far off on his interceptions.

At this point I believe the Patriots have almost locked up the division and with the Cincy/Pitt losses have increased our chances for the #2 seed. This is smelling more and more like New England at Indy in the AFC Championship.

This is smelling more and more like New England at Indy in the AFC Championship.

Yes, the game will be played in Indi.

Should be a great game just like the one they just played.

good win by the Pats.

Sanchez looked awful on those picks. Im starting to get a little worried but im hoping he keeps his head held high and learns from this season because he certainly has the charisma and "it" factor to be a good nfl QB.

gkad you will stick around BBBO

and go ###### yourself PsychoBelichickAlias. You're not a true Patriot fan, go get a life.

Yes, congrats on the bet... see you all around this time next year! Hopefully Sanchez matures into the QB we need him to be by then.

<_<

OH yeah and F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!

Yes, congrats on the bet... see you all around this time next year! Hopefully Sanchez matures into the QB we need him to be by then.

OH yeah and F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!

Good bye MKUZ we hardly knew you. Just remember when your fantasy playoffs are rolling around you'll need some advice don't come here.

See you in one year Chum....p

The Jets are not in the same class as the Patriots. I said it before and I'll say it again. It was the perfect storm last time. They had our play book by having O'Connell on the team. This time we adjusted.

Also, we didn't have

W-E-S, WES, WES WES! :doublethumbsup:

Also, we didn't have

W-E-S, WES, WES WES! :overhead:

Crazy money for a return man and #3 WR on most teams. He has good hands, but he's not worth that kind of money. The free agent market is getting out of hand.

It's Wes Focking Welker!!!

He is a young Tim Dwight for Christ sakes. Is it me or are the Pats starting to look a little confused? :dunno:

A young, slow Tim Dwight.

So he's better than Deion Branch huh?

Because Branch's high with the Pats was 78 catches.

Yeah, I'll be eating my words. :rolleyes:

:overhead:

After the first game the Jets players were calling Ryan "a defensive genius". Granted he had a good recipe for beating the Pats that day, but he was also dealing with a rusty Brady in just his second game back and without his favorite target, particularly against blitzing teams like the Jets. That wasn't the case yesterday. For Ryan to have absolutely NO answer for the guy who had 112 receptions a year for the last two years - and is on pace for more this year despite missing two games - is a coaching FAIL of the first order.

Fair questions. I believe the Patriots dominated the 1st half and let the Jets hang around too long. Had the Patriots taken advantage of the scoring opportunities they had early in that game it probably wouldn't have been a Jets win. Also at that time the Jets was clicking and more advanced then Brady was as a player returning from injury. It showed on the field as the Jets defense controlled Tom Brady who was inaccurate and panicked. The absence of Wes Welker hurt as Edelman was not nearly as effective.

So what happens this time.

The Patriots are back to playing at an elite level on offense and they will pick this Jets defense apart with bubble screens and quick passes to Welker. This will be an attempt to get those corners to step up so Randy can get 1 on 1 with the safeties which he'll win. I definitely think they hit Randy with a few passes deep but don't see him being the focal point of the offense as I think it will be all Welker all day and the Jets will work to keep Randy controlled and give Welker those catches. You have to pick your poison. I don't think the Patriots spend a lot of time trying to establish a running game instead I think they come out firing early and often. Brady has some game film on this Jets defense now and his mind, which has always been his greatest asset, is back to thinking at football speed. He'll be ready for the blitz seeing it this 2nd time around.

On defense the Jets are in trouble and I anticipate several turnovers. Sanchez will throw into the heart of several blitzes and I like our chances to get to Sanchez this week. We got to Manning a bit last week and he's normally untouchable. I see Sanchez having passes blocked, grass stains on his knees, and several turnovers. Bill has some game film on Sanchez and the Jets offense and he'll be better prepared to combat the rookie. Furthermore I think this is a much less dangerous offense with Leon Washington on IR and Cotchery can't do it alone. Sanchez will give the Patriots offense great field position with those turnovers and we'll control field position all day.

Special teams expect a New England touchdown on KR or PR. Welker almost broke a couple last week. This is the week.

NOT TO BE A JACK ASS BUT YESTERDAY's GAME HAPPENED AS I CALLED IT! Pretty much exactly as I called it. We didn't get a special teams TD but we did get defensive score which was key.

Laughs, all laughs the last few posts gave me.

Did someone leave? :thumbsdown:

Mkuz left KUZ THE PATRIOTS RULE!

Big game this week fellers!