Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

McGahee

i drafted him in a dynasty league last year as my 1st pick.. i had no idea what i was doing. I didnt even start him the 1st 2 weeks. seems like a decent pick right now... im sure that wont last... Ray who?

6 TD rushing after 3 games...on pace for 34 at end of season....

If he stays healthy, he's got to be the absolute steal of the draft.

Obviously I don't think he'll keep up the pace, but he's the steal of the draft so far. He had a really nice run from about 30 yards out yesterday, so he's not just getting his inside the 20. Hard to bench him at this point. Hard to bench Rice, too--I think some of these TDs will even out a little more as the year progresses, and Rice is putting up good RB2 numbers even without a ton of scores.

Even if he doesn't produce a single yard going forward, he is already the steal of the draft. Well, except for people who kept him on the bench weeks 1 and 2.

ray rice has 1 career TD. he played the whole year last year and scored none. i don't know what makes people believe that he'll be able to take tds away from willis all of a sudden.....

I wouldn't really be concerned with Rice's line last year at this point; Rice already has 1/3 of the touches he had all last season, and he's scored once already. And he got pushed out right by the goal line in week 1, and had a few red zone carries since. The name of the game in Baltimore is balance, and Rice will continue to get plenty of opportunities. He's not necessarily going to "take TDs away" from McGahee, who is the clear goal-line guy, but that team is probably going to get 25 scores from its backs this year. You're looking at two very productive fantasy RBs.

Amazing. Just about the only talk of Willis pre-season was whether he or McLain would get the GL and short-yardage stuff.

BTW, I was adamant that McLain would end up being the guy.

I don't know why I even bother.

:overhead: he could, in theory get traded before the bye week to a team thats already had its bye and play 17 games. Do they even do trades in the NFL anymore? :lol:

He actually has 5 rushing TDs (1 receiving), which puts him on pace for 26.8 which is less than LT's mark of 28.

So he's not on pace to break the record, let alone "smash" it.

how would he get 8/10ths of a touchdown? would it be a td that was challenged and overruled, only to be challenged by his team and re overruled back to a TD?