Sign in to follow this  
TAM2020

PROBLEMS INPUTTING PLAYERS INTO DRAFT BUDDY

Hopefully someone can help me here. I'm doing a mock draft and I can't find Roy Williams to "input" into Draft Buddy. How do I remedy this situation, i.e., how do I input a player who is not on the pop up list in DB?

THanks. :pointstosky:

Hi TAM2020. Is that Roy Williams the WR or the DB? Both are there. Make sure you have the correct position selected first. Then, if you don't see him amongst your ranked players, change the top drop-down box (top of the draft input tab) to "Sort Alphabetic". This lists all players at each position, not just the ones off your cheatsheet.

FYI, Roy Williams the WR looks like this: Roy Williams ®

to signify he is a rookie.

It was williams the WR. For some reason he wasn't showing up on the rankings list but you were right he was there when I switched to alphabetical.

Thanks Mike.

Oh, is there any way to expand DB or Compiler to list a sufficient number of players to accomodate a 17 round, 14 team draft? :angry:

Isn't the position list enough? I'll have to see about re-jigging the position cheatsheet next year to add more RB and WR since Krueger does go through the trouble of projecting them.

That said, once I get that deep into a draft I find projections don't mean nearly as much as subjective factors, like picking players for upside, or key backups/handcuffs, etc.