Sign in to follow this  
And the 2016 Olympics winner is...

Eliminated in first round: Chicago

How will Obama blame Bush for this one? :thumbsup:

Thanks god! Chicago would have been saddled with so much debt and financial issues that I have doubts they could have recovered.

Too bad for all these alderman/politicians who have been buying up small land parcels on the South side so they could make a killing selling it back to Chicago. :thumbsup:

Clearly these people are racist pigs..... :thumbsdown:

Did I hear that had Chicago won, they were going to build a TEMPORARY $400m stadium?? :thumbsdown:

Surely I misheard. Right?

Michelle, Barrack and Oprah could not deliver the Olympics but they did deliver the Whitehouse.

Olympic committee > American People :thumbsdown:

Meybe they should have brought in Whoopie instead of Harpo

Did Obama help or hurt our chances? Or did the IOC simply not want America to begin with?

Did Obama help or hurt our chances? Or did the IOC simply not want America to begin with?

Obviously the IOC are racists!

:thumbsdown:

Rio would be a cool place for the Olymipics :thumbsdown:

Thanks god! Chicago would have been saddled with so much debt and financial issues that I have doubts they could have recovered.

Too bad for all these alderman/politicians who have been buying up small land parcels on the South side so they could make a killing selling it back to Chicago. :thumbsdown:

This is the dirty little secret you will never hear on a national news report but is indeed fact.

sounds like every cubs postseason since lou came along :thumbsdown:

I would have been disappointed with anything but Rio. The Olympics more and more have become a "coming out party" and there has never been an Olympics in South America. Besides, Rio is just an amazing place. Who the fock here's "Chicago" and thinks they'd love to go there on a vacation?

I would have been disappointed with anything but Rio. The Olympics more and more have become a "coming out party" and there has never been an Olympics in South America. Besides, Rio is just an amazing place. Who the fock here's "Chicago" and thinks they'd love to go there on a vacation?

think about the vast majority of chicagoans who were imagining the traffic to work

Agreed. Rio is pretty much near the top of my bucket list places to visit. I'd also like to see the olympics live before I die. I'm seriously thinking of going.

Obama.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, at least unlike your hero Obama didn't let the biggest terrorist attack in US history happen on his watch.

Not letting terrorists kill 3,000+ American citizens > winning the Olympics

As usual, you lose Vaginer Pilot. :thumbsup:

think about the vast majority of chicagoans who were imagining the traffic to work

That was the 50% against the Olympics...................but we all know Obama was looking out for those who don't have to worry about their commute to work.

Agreed. Rio is pretty much near the top of my bucket list places to visit. I'd also like to see the olympics live before I die. I'm seriously thinking of going.

Rio is an awesome city. My first time there was in 1988 (I was 9) and my latest in 2008 (29, much better). I'm glad they got the Olympic bid.