Sign in to follow this  
Stevey

SuperGay

"As part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the 49ers will honor 50 breast cancer survivors in a pregame ceremony Sunday at Candlestick. All six 49ers captains will wear a pink captain patch, and some players will wear pink gloves and armbands and use pink towels. A few as-yet unnamed players might wear pink shoes in the game"

Pink shoes. Sweet...nothing spells intimidation like pink shoes. All that's left is for Singletary to bend over bareback on the sideline and get anally ravaged by Jeff Garcia.

I hate my team. :overhead:

Dude every team will have players doing the pink thing this week. Farve will wear pink shoes monday nite...

Dude every team will have players doing the pink thing this week. Farve will wear pink shoes monday nite...

Dude, Favre could come out on the field driving a pink tractor and humping the Sears guy, and people would still think he was cool. The Niners should avoid un-hetero stuff like this, as a rule.

"As part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the 49ers will honor 50 breast cancer survivors in a pregame ceremony Sunday at Candlestick. All six 49ers captains will wear a pink captain patch, and some players will wear pink gloves and armbands and use pink towels. A few as-yet unnamed players might wear pink shoes in the game"

Pink shoes. Sweet...nothing spells intimidation like pink shoes. All that's left is for Singletary to bend over bareback on the sideline and get anally ravaged by Jeff Garcia.

I hate my team. :overhead:

What an ignorant fool. :first:

OP = Jackass

Why don't you try pulling your head out of your ass and realize it isn't the 50s anymore you homophobic jackass!

Besides, I think you you're just a little too concerned about this whole "gay" thing. Perhaps you're overcompensating?

try having your life touched by somebody with breast cancer and then make this post......moron

While I try to take the humor (I hope) you meant with the OP....I still stand by the fact that Singletary is the type of guy who is going to tell his players "wear pink. Wear everything pink. And when someone on the other team makes a comment about you being a ######, take your fist, and SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS. Yea....we are gonna wear pink." And while he is saying that, he may or may not have his pants on ;)

If I was asked to play in support of cancer survivors, I'm pretty sure I'd play my ass off.

What a bunch of super sensitive men! Sooo 21st century!

If we can't call wearing pink ribbons and shoes gay, what the hell can we call gay? :wave:

BTW, the Niners could wear ballerina outfits this weekend and still crush the Lams!!! Go Niners!

Only thing supergay is the OP's name... Stevey!??? :blink:
Yea, that's what I thought too. If someone is so worried what a homophobic portion of the crowd thinks, why does he name himself Stevie and start a "supergay" thread ?

Yes get your head out of our ass please.

This is for a good cause. And honestly the next expansion team, i vote the uniforms be Pink and purple.

Go LA Sharks.

It's Ok Thteve, I'm sure they'll let you in the back door.

:wink: :wink:

i vote the uniforms be Pink and purple

They should be the colors of a rainbow and feature a Unicorn as their mascot

:pointstosky:

Glad you didn't post this on FBG, well actaully it would have been deletd already.

Also you are a dooooche

I hate my team. :pointstosky:

Wow.............Maybe the Niners are trying to sign jeff Garcia. T.O. exposed him as being gay.

Is anyone really not aware that there's such a thing as breast cancer? Do we really need another "X Awareness Month?" I think this whole society is super gay with their PC crap. How about an awareness day for the number one killer of women? Heart disease. No, we can't do that because that would force us to hold people accountable for their life styles. Super non-PC. Lets get people aware about something people have no control over! Breast Cancer!

How about an abortion awareness day? Millions of babies killed every year. Awesome. Nah, again, that would force people to be held accountable for their lifestyle. That's very uncool.

Lets just all hold hands, sing songs and wear pink to bring attention to a problem everyone in the civilized world is aware of already and has no control over!

Is anyone really not aware that there's such a thing as breast cancer? Do we really need another "X Awareness Month?" I think this whole society is super gay with their PC crap. How about an awareness day for the number one killer of women? Heart disease. No, we can't do that because that would force us to hold people accountable for their life styles. Super non-PC. Lets get people aware about something people have no control over! Breast Cancer!

How about an abortion awareness day? Millions of babies killed every year. Awesome. Nah, again, that would force people to be held accountable for their lifestyle. That's very uncool.

Lets just all hold hands, sing songs and wear pink to bring attention to a problem everyone in the civilized world is aware of already and has no control over!

Yeah, we get it. we are aware breast cancer exists. now go find a cure

Is anyone really not aware that there's such a thing as breast cancer? Do we really need another "X Awareness Month?"

The month isn't for telling people that breast cancer exists. It's to increase awareness about early detection...to save lives by making sure people check themselves regularly. HTH

The month isn't for telling people that breast cancer exists. It's to increase awareness about early detection...to save lives by making sure people check themselves regularly. HTH

I understand. I think the word is out that breast cancer exists and that women should get regular breast exams. I get it. I think everyone else does too. It's just a bunch of people feeling warm and fuzzy because they are a part of, or think they are, such a charitable act.

My point isn't that breast cancer isn't bad. It definitely is. I'm just saying that if everyone was really interested in being charitable and helping the world, there are ridiculous amounts of better options to spend money, time and celebrity on than "awareness month" media machines.

Your dad was wearing a pink feather boa when he was gobbling my schlong at the interstate rest stop last night. It kept tickling my balls and inner thighs.

I hate my team. :doublethumbsup:

how is this "supergay"????? guess you are not aware of the PINK that represents breast cancer? just like the pink bats some MLB players use on mothers day. they may look funny but it is all for a very good cause.

There once was a poster named Stevey

Who got down for men on his kneeseys

In men's humble abodes

He set a suck record for loads

Which made his poor tummy quite queesy

:doublethumbsup:

The more I think about it, the more I realize that you root for a team that you sincerely and knowlingly believe is gay.

That makes you a

BUTTJOUSTER!!!!

Wow.............Maybe the Niners are trying to sign jeff Garcia. T.O. exposed him as being gay.

if Garcia is part gay than i am gonna turn gay as well :thumbsup: have you never seen the show GIRLS NEXT DOOR? Garcia is an ugly mother FU%$#@ but man gets some serious tail :doublethumbsup: if thats what it takes to get Playboy bunnies count me in :unsure:

if Garcia is part gay than i am gonna turn gay as well :thumbsup: have you never seen the show GIRLS NEXT DOOR? Garcia is an ugly mother FU%$#@ but man gets some serious tail :doublethumbsup: if thats what it takes to get Playboy bunnies count me in :unsure:

Yeah, Garcia is an ugly dude. Money gets the ladies. Always has and always will. I would consider looking like Garcia if I could get some of that playboy bunny tail he has now. Gay dudes have been known to marry good looking women. Tom Cruise is an example/

Yeah, Garcia is an ugly dude. Money gets the ladies. Always has and always will. I would consider looking like Garcia if I could get some of that playboy bunny tail he has now. Gay dudes have been known to marry good looking women. Tom Cruise is an example/

As is Stevey The Butt Breezy.

He's had more cawks in him than a Pilgrim's Pride chicken farm.

Real men wear pink.

Seriously though, who the hell cares? It's all for a good cause. It's not like they are wearing pink jerseys.

Maybe the Seahawks can try Pink Jerseys, they would probably look better than the lime green ones !!!

He was right about the Niners. Singletary isn't gay though.

Isn't SF the team that whooped up on your SeaChickens in week 2? :unsure:

...nothing spells intimidation like pink shoes.

Intimidation comes from strength.

There's nothing stronger than fighting cancer.

To the OP, Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Viking, will be wearing the pink cleets on MNF.

Showed him with them at a press conference already.

Though I am not certain how well pink goes with the Purple, etc.

(I should add, do you think ADP is a wimp. OP I dare you say that to his face on the grid iron)

Get over yourself.

Boobs are worthy of such support.

I say anything to support the boobs.

I hate my team. :dunno:

its to support a cure for cancer u fuking idiot