Sign in to follow this  
Busted by the Feds

The WR dude in CLE worth getting ?

What the hell happened to Braylon. Thankfully I didn't start him, but a total shutout?

The Al Qaida dude in CLE worth getting?

Inbred hicks are online, trying to play fantasy football...it's time to pull the plug on the Internet.

Inbred hicks are online, trying to play fantasy football...it's time to pull the plug on the Internet.

Agreed.

ignorant and in poor taste. :pointstosky:

Another Ohio WR with an unpronounceable name but big stats. :pointstosky:

whoops he's in CLE pardon, lol (thought he was CIN).

The least you know about this guy the better. We don't want your militia kidnapping him in the parking lot.

I kind of had forgotten the Browns took the Georgia WR in the 2nd. I was half paying attention to games online through stat-tracker, and I kept absently wondering when Tim Massaquoi (former U of Michigan TE) had signed with Cleveland...and HTH is Anderson making a mediocre player I thought was out of football into a Pro Bowler?

About 2 hours into the game I finally clicked through the hyper link to look at his season stats and realized it was Mohamed.

:rolleyes:

What's so hard to pronounce about Massaquoi?

Do you know how to pronounce 'mass'? How about 'a'? Now...is 'quoi' really so hard? How do you pronounce a q followed by a u? Okay, now an 'oi'.

White boy Favre has a more difficult name to figure out if you've never heard it, and if you speak English. Of course, for someone who sees Mohammad Massaquoi and says "Al Qaida" to try to be funny...well, maybe you're not so good at English, just as football probably takes a back seat to Nascar for you.

I didn't know this was a politically correct forum. I thought it was kinda funny (calling him "Al Qaida dude"), although I agree that it's not that hard to pronounce.

That said, my WR's suck, but I put a waiver claim in on him.

I didn't know this was a politically correct forum.

It's not, far as I know. No rules against being an idiot and borderline racist like the OP was. Doesn't mean others can't call him out on it. The 'militia' comments are pretty much an equal response to the al qaida label.

It's not, far as I know. No rules against being an idiot and borderline racist like the OP was. Doesn't mean others can't call him out on it. The 'militia' comments are pretty much an equal response to the al qaida label.

Because I'm sure he really thinks the guy is in Al Qaida....geez, it was a joke...not a great one, but no need to call him an idiot for it.

Wow. Not even sure what that means.

a term used to demean fellow truck drivers or a way to call them a phag or ghey male street hore :pointstosky:

What belongs to the sissies?

Just about everyone in this thread whining about someone using the term Al Qaida.

Because I'm sure he really thinks the guy is in Al Qaida....geez, it was a joke...not a great one, but no need to call him an idiot for it.

Actually, in my opinion it is evidence for a lack of intelligence to make that sort of joke in the first place. Evidence: Andrew Dice Clay and Larry The Cable Guy. Two of the brightest guys around, right?

Look, maybe he's not an idiot in the rest of his life. But it was an idiotic comment. I make them myself sometimes. Not of the racist idiotic flavor, but to each his idiotic own.

a term used to demean fellow truck drivers or a way to call them a phag or ghey male street hore :pointstosky:

Just about everyone in this thread whining about someone using the term Al Qaida.

Ah, gotcha. That explains it, I'm not up on my truck driver insults. The next time I feel like calling someone a homosexual because they disagree with me, I'll try to ask myself "what would a truck driver say?"

(By the way, it's not a matter of 'using the term Al Qaida'...I just used it right there, in fact. It's *how* it's used.)

Ah, gotcha. That explains it, I'm not up on my truck driver insults. The next time I feel like called someone a homosexual because they disagree with me, I'll try to ask myself "what would a truck driver say?"

How about you just lighten up instead. Good gawd. :pointstosky:

How about you just lighten up instead. Good gawd. :rolleyes:

Now you're just being gay. MAN UP!

:)

I am sorry man, but two of my pet peeves are people using homophobic terms and racial generalizations without thinking about them. It actually does quite a bit of damage. And I'm a straight white guy, just fyi. But I will drop it if you want to. Let's talk about football.

And on that note, if I was looking for receiver help, I'd definitely be paying attention to what Massaquoi does over the next couple of weeks. Still, though...Browns...Derek Anderson. At best, you're getting a bunch of catches because they're playing from behind a lot. So...it's possible he's a decent pickup, depending on your team.

I am sorry man, but two of my pet peeves are people using homophobic terms and racial generalizations without thinking about them. It actually does quite a bit of damage. And I'm a straight white guy, just fyi. But I will drop it if you want to. Let's talk about football.

I see that. 75 posts in 4 years and then 6 posts in one thread. Must've struck a nerve.

:)

I am just busting balls. When I typed that in my buzzed state, I was just looking to call folks a sissy. Thought sidewalk sissy would be a little more....different I guess. Didn't really intend the h0mo part. Just trying a new insult. :rolleyes:

I know one thing, if i can find anything even remotely decent on the WW, I will be dumping Edwards this week. I only need him two weeks this year as my two starting WRs in the league are AJ and Megatron. They were actually two of my keepers in this league. My only other WR(we can only have 4 max) is Anthony Gonzalez. So I am going to need someone else other than focking Braylon if I can find something that is.

When did Al Queda become a race?

The comment was in poor taste. Racist, no.

That being said, since my starting WRs today were TO and Burleson, I'd pick up just about anyone at this point

When did Al Queda become a race?

That's not the point. It's using 'Al Qaida' because a guy is named Mohammad Massaquoi. 'He has an arabic name, I'll use Al Qaida'. The slight isn't against Al Qaida, it's against a racial group.

TimHauck: I only get out here when I have time on Sundays and when I have lineup questions I really can't answer myself. That said, once I get out here, I remember that it's a cool place, and I stick around for the night :rolleyes: But I'm trying to cut down on net forums in general. Too much stuff going on the bright sunlight and all that. haha

That's not the point. It's using 'Al Qaida' because a guy is named Mohammad Massaquoi. 'He has an arabic name, I'll use Al Qaida'. The slight isn't against Al Qaida, it's against a racial group.

TimHauck: I only get out here when I have time on Sundays and when I have lineup questions I really can't answer myself. That said, once I get out here, I remember that it's a cool place, and I stick around for the night :rolleyes: But I'm trying to cut down on net forums in general. Too much stuff going on the bright sunlight and all that. haha

Agreed!

If you're going to be an idiot (Yes, he deserves being called an idiot, for anyone that has defended him), it's Al Qaeda. If he said "Is the ni@@er in CLE worth getting?" would that be ok? Yeah, exactly.

Massaquoi is a one-week wonder. Don't forget, this is Cleveland, a wasteland of fantasy football talent.

Stupid way to start a topic, but while we are here Ill start by saying DA will make at least one WR in cleveland look good. The crazy part is Cleveland was in this game and not playing from behind. I dont trust any players in Cleveland but Im sure the rookie Fantasy player around this site will talk him up as the Next James Davis!!! HAHA

Massaquoi is a one-week wonder. Don't forget, this is Cleveland, a wasteland of fantasy football talent.

Not saying he's gonna be a stud, but it may be more than just a coincidence that he had a big game in Anderson's first start. If he had the same QB for the first 3 games, I'd probably think it was a one-week wonder. But who knows, he could be Anderson's favorite target, and with the Browns most likely trailing a lot, he could get a lot of a looks.

Another Ohio WR with an unpronounceable name but big stats. :unsure:

whoops he's in CLE pardon, lol (thought he was CIN).

is this Joe Wilson? lol

Just another case of Frisman Jackson

Why did it have to come to this? Now I'll never get my hands on anymore Brazilian donkey pron.

What's so hard to pronounce about Massaquoi?

Do you know how to pronounce 'mass'? How about 'a'? Now...is 'quoi' really so hard? How do you pronounce a q followed by a u? Okay, now an 'oi'.

Thats not even how you pronounce his name. It's Mass-a-cow-ee (or Moss-cow-ee, depending on where you are pronouncing it). At least you showed everyone how smart you are.

My pet peeve is self righteous people who think it is their responsibility to defend races or sexual preference choices for perceived slights. Hey, dummy, it's all about intent. An attempt at a joke was made; it cannot possibly be considered remotely racist because humor and satire cannot possibly be racist. The word "racist" is tossed around like beads at Mardi Gras to the point where the word is now being used without truly knowing what it means.

Politcal correctness is a product of racism. Some ignorant white people seem to think other races can't defend themselves, so they pretend to be outraged because those poor other races are too dumb to respond. We must protect them like little children. That is exactly what is happening, so don't deny it. Yuck.

It's because of people like you that we are losing our freedoms day by day in this country. Our freedom of speech is dying a slow death. I will fight to protect the rights of those I disagree with because once you silence dissenting opinion, freedom of speech is lost. You should feel ashamed.

:ninja:

:pointstosky:

And on that note, if I was looking for receiver help, I'd definitely be paying attention to what Massaquoi does over the next couple of weeks. Still, though...Browns...Derek Anderson. At best, you're getting a bunch of catches because they're playing from behind a lot. So...it's possible he's a decent pickup, depending on your team.

:ninja:

Actually, in my opinion it is evidence for a lack of intelligence to make that sort of joke in the first place. Evidence: Andrew Dice Clay and Larry The Cable Guy. Two of the brightest guys around, right?

Look, maybe he's not an idiot in the rest of his life. But it was an idiotic comment. I make them myself sometimes. Not of the racist idiotic flavor, but to each his idiotic own.

What's idiotic and shows lack of intelligence is that you keep referring to an "Al Qaida" comment as racist? Just an FYI... racism has nothing to do with an extremist group or a persons name.

You're a focktard! :pointstosky: