Sign in to follow this  
Busted by the Feds

The WR dude in CLE worth getting ?

Agreed.

ignorant and in poor taste. :pointstosky:

No, its funny and in great taste. Why do you care? Are you an Al Queda sympathizer or something?

Best thread title EVAH!

:pointstosky:

No, its funny and in great taste. Why do you care? Are you an Al Queda sympathizer or something?

Best thread title EVAH!

:pointstosky:

Yeah, because that dude could "blow up" next week! :pointstosky:

I am sorry man, but two of my pet peeves are people using homophobic terms and racial generalizations without thinking about them.

Dont be a whitey-apologist. That sucks. Its just a joke. Why is everyone so freegin sensative these days?

Im still laughing at the thread title.... made my focking day... :pointstosky:

What's idiotic and shows lack of intelligence is that you keep referring to an "Al Qaida" comment as racist? Just an FYI... racism has nothing to do with an extremist group or a persons name.

You're a focktard! :thumbsup:

Are you really THAT stupid? He attached the label of a terrorist extremsit group to a man because he has an Arabic name....doesn't get much more racist than THAT dumazz....

Dont be a whitey-apologist. That sucks. Its just a joke. Why is everyone so freegin sensative these days?

Im still laughing at the thread title.... made my focking day... :thumbsup:

Have friends/family in the Military? Know anyone personally affected by 9-11? Have any Arabic friends? Ever take a Cultural enrichment course? Ever attend college? Graduate HS? Read a book/paper? Treat people with respect?

I guess the answer is NO to all of the above...

For anyone who has a problem with the OP (btw I happen to fall into this category), I suggest that none of you bother going over to the Geek Bored. Its embarrassingly racist over there, felt out of place without my hooded white sheet.

Are you really THAT stupid? He attached the label of a terrorist extremsit group to a man because he has an Arabic name....doesn't get much more racist than THAT dumazz....

Where exactly was the "racist" part? Where was the hate or disadvantaged situation towards a person based on his ethnicity? Oh, that's right there was none. Therefore there is no "racism" here. You can certainly make a racial observation without being racist. All people are different. All ethnicities are different. All religious beliefs are different. Don't pretend that we are all the same. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing so many people celebrating their cultures all the time.

If anything, the guy is praising the players talent and considering picking him up? Again, where is the racism? How can you take an attempt at humor and turn it into a book burning? You have serious psychological issues.

For anyone who has a problem with the OP (btw I happen to fall into this category), I suggest that none of you bother going over to the Geek Bored. Its embarrassingly racist over there, felt out of place without my hooded white sheet.

Or maybe you are just too uptight and are afraid to ever have an honest conversation or read some humorous posts about tough topics.

Seriously, what has happened to people's common sense? I guess this is why Imus can get fired, and then Paul Blart makes over a 100 million bucks at the box office. People have lost all sense of edgy humor. And unfunny ass Jeff Dunham makes a ton of money with puppets. But he has a terrorist puppet, so I guess he is racist too.

Shameful.

You've got to be kidding. The most racist person by far there is our token black woman. Instead of a hooded white sheet, you need an ACORN shirt.

No, but you clearly are! A man's last name has NOTHING THE FOCK TO DO WITH HIS RACE! What race was Michael Jackson? What race was Andrew Jackson?

Just for you, here is the definition of Racism.

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

No where in his post did he say anything about a race being superior to another. Additionally, his name is not Arabic. It's Liberian, and the country that he is from is predominantly a Christian based country.

You're the dumazz!

Where exactly was the "racist" part? Where was the hate or disadvantaged situation towards a person based on his ethnicity? Oh, that's right there was none. Therefore there is no "racism" here. You can certainly make a racial observation without being racist. All people are different. All ethnicities are different. All religious beliefs are different. Don't pretend that we are all the same. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing so many people celebrating their cultures all the time.

If anything, the guy is praising the players talent and considering picking him up? Again, where is the racism? How can you take an attempt at humor and turn it into a book burning? You have serious psychological issues.

Exactly! :unsure:

Back to football:

Well, is this guy for real now that Derek Anderson is at QB? Is he just a one hit wonder, or is he da Bomb!@#!

/me is disappointed that a good thread turns into a poo flinging contest about terrorism...

Anyways, its not surprising that Anderson who was taking 2nd team reps up until this week shows good chemistry with a 2nd team receiver, especially with Leon Hall's ability to shut down WR1's (Edwards, Holmes, Jennings, and Marshall have all put up horrible numbers vs. him).

But anyone with 13 targets in one game is worth stashing on your bench if you need WR upside. Just wouldn't count on those numbers week to week.

Back to football:

You guys may as well.

I get into the same freedom of speech from a humor point of view argument a couple times every week. It gets old, but it's a subject that a staunch Constitution fan like myself believes in and I defend everybody at all times. No limits.

Have friends/family in the Military? Know anyone personally affected by 9-11? Have any Arabic friends? Ever take a Cultural enrichment course? Ever attend college? Graduate HS? Read a book/paper? Treat people with respect?

I guess the answer is NO to all of the above...

Lets see, I'll answer for you:

- Yes I do have friends in the military. What does that have to do with it?

- Personally affected by 9/11? Not specifically, but what does that have to do with this?

- Arabic friends? Nope. I cant see having anything in common with them. At all. Besides, until I see them come out and actually condemn terrorist acts I have to assume they are all in this jihad BS together. And, seeing how many of them get picked up assisting terrorists and how some arabic "leaders" get caught funneling money to Hezbollah or whatever, I'll pay it safe and steer clear of them. Their 2000 year old religion needs to go away until I can buddy-up with them.

- Cultural enrichment course? Are you a flaming liberal or something? I have all the culture I need right here in the USA: Big houses, big cars, oil-sucking trucks, football, and guns. Mines bigger than yours mentality and I love that it pisses off the commies.

- Ive attended college parties and they are fun.

- Read a book or paper on what? Science fiction novels? Yeah, read lots of those.

- I treat people with respect who earn it. Pretty simple.

Anything else?

Lets see, I'll answer for you:

- Yes I do have friends in the military. What does that have to do with it?

- Personally affected by 9/11? Not specifically, but what does that have to do with this?

- Arabic friends? Nope. I cant see having anything in common with them. At all. Besides, until I see them come out and actually condemn terrorist acts I have to assume they are all in this jihad BS together. And, seeing how many of them get picked up assisting terrorists and how some arabic "leaders" get caught funneling money to Hezbollah or whatever, I'll pay it safe and steer clear of them. Their 2000 year old religion needs to go away until I can buddy-up with them.

- Cultural enrichment course? Are you a flaming liberal or something? I have all the culture I need right here in the USA: Big houses, big cars, oil-sucking trucks, football, and guns. Mines bigger than yours mentality and I love that it pisses off the commies.

- Ive attended college parties and they are fun.

- Read a book or paper on what? Science fiction novels? Yeah, read lots of those.

- I treat people with respect who earn it. Pretty simple.

Anything else?

Thank you for proving my point. Your comments prove your ignorance.

No, but you clearly are! A man's last name has NOTHING THE FOCK TO DO WITH HIS RACE! What race was Michael Jackson? What race was Andrew Jackson?

Just for you, here is the definition of Racism.

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

No where in his post did he say anything about a race being superior to another. Additionally, his name is not Arabic. It's Liberian, and the country that he is from is predominantly a Christian based country.

You're the dumazz!

Nowhere did I ever say it did.....however the OP apparantly believes it does......maybe you should try to pay attention scumfock.

Thank you for proving my point. Your comments prove your ignorance.

Sure thing, bro. :music_guitarred:

Maybe my comments actually prove that Im an astute US citizen that doesnt care what the rest of the world thinks and Im proud of my country? The ignorant ones are the ones that would prefer to have lunch with terrorists and "understand" them instead of blowing them to bits. I prefer daisy cutters and stealth bombing to lunch. But go ahead and have lunch with them. Just talk it over. Yeah, that should take care of it. They'll change their ways over a soup and sandwich.

And Im the ignorant one.... :rolleyes:

Nowhere did I ever say it did.....

Don't have a clue what you're talking about and can't remember what you posted... Flustered much?

What a dork!

Inbred hicks are online

You get mad when somebody makes a sterotypical joke, so your response is to sterotype yourself. :rolleyes:

The word is called hypocrisy. Look it up. :music_guitarred:

Don't have a clue what you're talking about and can't remember what you posted... Flustered much?

What a dork!

Wrong again dipshitt...your pal "packyournut"stated that a MANS LAST NAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS RACE"...which I, AGAIN, say, "I never said it did".....

What I DID say: "Are you really THAT stupid? He attached the label of a terrorist extremist group to a man because he has an Arabic name....doesn't get much more racist than THAT dumazz...."

Are you following along you simpleton???

dipshitt...

Are you really THAT stupid?

dumazz....

you simpleton???

A lot of anger here. I like it. :thumbsup:

Wrong again dipshitt...your pal "packyournut"stated that a MANS LAST NAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS RACE"...which I, AGAIN, say, "I never said it did".....

What I DID say: "Are you really THAT stupid? He attached the label of a terrorist extremist group to a man because he has an Arabic name....doesn't get much more racist than THAT dumazz...."

Are you following along you simpleton???

LOL... Now you're seeing multiple people and cross confusing posts. Lay off the sauce bro!

A lot of anger here. I like it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, hes(MikieV101) a lost cause. Hes obviously a commie-pinko liberal rat that is a terrorist sympathizer. Prolly drives a Prius, wears a knit cap, has Greenpeace stickers on his bumper, and sips caramel lattes all day whining about George Bush. :wave:

Can we email a link of this to the receiver in question and get his take on it?

Yeah, hes(MikieV101) a lost cause. Hes obviously a commie-pinko liberal rat that is a terrorist sympathizer. Prolly drives a Prius, wears a knit cap, has Greenpeace stickers on his bumper, and sips caramel lattes all day whining about George Bush. :thumbsup:

Hmmm....a terrorist sympathizer because I find it insulting that someone refers to a person with an Arab-sounding last name as Al-Qaida?

You are such a piece of sh*t.....I find it sickening that you even exist on this earth....do society a favor and just vanish.....It's people like you that should never have children.

LOL... Now you're seeing multiple people and cross confusing posts. Lay off the sauce bro!

Bro? Please....that reference is so overused....unless you are surfing in Hawaii, please stop....you sound like an idiot.

Can we email a link of this to the receiver in question and get his take on it?

Are you crazy? It's likely the government has him and his email under surveillance.

And I'm 100% positive that this site is being watched by our government. You hear that Homeland Security d!cks? I got my eye on you.

Bro? Please....that reference is so overused....unless you are surfing in Hawaii, please stop....you sound like an idiot.

You're right. The "bro" part was racially insensitive and I apologize. :thumbsup:

Hmmm....a terrorist sympathizer because I find it insulting that someone refers to a person with an Arab-sounding last name as Al-Qaida?

You are such a piece of sh*t.....I find it sickening that you even exist on this earth....do society a favor and just vanish.....It's people like you that should never have children.

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.... hows your money laundering operation going? Is Hezbollah getting their funds in a timely manner?

What are you insulted for? Are you a Muslam convert or something? Geesh. Relax there, big champ.

Are you crazy? It's likely the government has him and his email under surveillance.

And I'm 100% positive that this site is being watched by our government. You hear that Homeland Security d!cks? I got my eye on you.

I'm glad I never take off my tin foil hat or my wool underwear.

I'm glad I never take off my tin foil hat or my wool underwear.

Oddly enough, I wear wool underwear on my head and I have the shiniest ass you've ever seen.

:thumbsdown:

It's not that you forgot your hooded sheet. It's that you forgot your balls and your sense of humor. Grow a set you cocksucking crybaby.

Seriously, can someone link footballguys in this thread so those scared of humor can go elsewhere and be excellent?