Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

*** OFFICIAL *** What do you need Monday night?

Greg Jennings to score 8 more points than Peterson and Longwell.

Not holding my breath. But I am praying.

A case of cold beer.

This.

Oh and Greg Jennings to get a half a point, 1 reception will do. :cheers: Hopefully he doesn't have a dud like he did two weeks ago and I win.

I have Harvin going in 2 leagues that are just about already won so forget that.

I need Berrian to get 22 points to safely avoid a Favre and Crosby comeback thanks to Drew Brees sucking cawk and Gates getting all the ###### balls in what should've been JUNK TIME.

I am down 13pts.

He has Berrian. I have Grant and Jennings.

This will be the week where Berrian catches 80yd bombs for TDs. Playing against Forte and he got off the shnide against me, so would not surprise me if Berrian does too. Fock head

Anything greater than -32 points by A.Peterson would get me the win.....

:ninja: , should I play it safe and bench him? ...(though it would hurt me in total points scored, a tie breaker in my league).

I need .5 points from Driver, Peterson, and the Packers D.... :ninja: WINNAH!

And don't bench ADP. It is very unlikely he will get 16 fumbles and no yards.

To win in both my money leagues. I need Rogers and Jennings to connect for 2 TD's and to slow down ADP. If Rogers and Jennings connect well, that will take care of the Vikings D for points.

I am up 17 with Longwell vs Peterson. So basically I need AP to score less than 25 and I should be ok. :pointstosky:

In pretty good shape right now.

TD league I am up 2 points with Rodgers, Longwell and the Packers D left...he has Driver left.

Other I am up 20 with Jennings and Packers D left, he has Longwell.

I'm up by 21 with Jennings, opponent has Grant. Essentially I need Jennings to let Grant outscore him by no more than 20 pts. Minny run D is vicious, so I'm hoping for a big night from Jennings and nothing from Grant so i can win by 40. :pointstosky:

Need ~ 19 points out of Aaron Rodgers (6 pt TD, plus yardage)

Ronnie brown, Steve smith NYG, San fran defense.

I don't think I need anything out of rogers except not to throw 8 interceptions and fumble.

I'm soon to be 4-0, and leading this matchup 133 to 48. What I need? I need some competition. My secret was not drafting a runningback until the 5th and 7th rounds.

Down by 4. He has Percy, I have Adrian. I will most likley have acid reflux the whole game and Farve will probably not throw to Percy till the last play which will be a 85 yard touchdown bomb resulting in me losing by .27 points.

And now I shall post a preemptive :overhead:

Not much; just a flux capacitor, a Delorian and some wild eyed scientist to get me back to draft night. :headbanger:

OMFG I JUST LOST IT!!!!

I am crying....

I'm soon to be 4-0, and leading this matchup 133 to 48. What I need? I need some competition. My secret was not drafting a runningback until the 5th and 7th rounds.

This sounds similar to my draft this year. Who did you end up with for RBs?

I'm 3-1 though, due to MJD's retarded game last week (also the only week I've cracked 100pts, YAY!)

packers def to score less than 5

basically favre/ADP need to light it up for like 28+ pts while not turning it over or getting sacked. possible...sure. but i expect to lose. seems like defenses are always good for like 7-8 pts minimum.

me benching ksmith :headbanger:

Need the fudgepackers to hold ADP to less than 19 pts.....considering ADP killed them last year, I am worried. I do not mind if ADP gets 100 yards 1 TD and 1 catch for 6 yards....17 pts is fine :headbanger:

Not much; just a flux capacitor, a Delorian and some wild eyed scientist to get me back to draft night. :music_guitarred:

hahahaha

ADP to not put up more than 29 pts in a standard scoring.

woodson to get an interception or two and few tackles. Percy harvin to get a td and some decent yards.

LOL

300 Yards and 5 TDs from ADP PLUS 10pt from Minny Def... Oh yes I got SMOKED!!!!!

24 pts from Ryan Grant

I don't like my chances. :thumbsdown:

-----------------------

I need him to get 35 because Romo couldnt drive a Pop warner team down the field :thumbsdown:

I have a 3 point lead with AP, Grant, and Crosby going tonight against B. Favre and Greg Jennings....should be good but I'll still be sweatin it.

Wow, did you play against Eli manning, Sims walker, Steve Smith and the niners defense?

Almost....

Palmer

Mega

SS (NYG)

Ronnie

Forte

SF D/ST

Oh well one of those weeks...