Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Why is your creepy old ass on facebook?

Hmm... I feel like I learned something here. Sux, PM me please to confirm. :overhead:

I am very interested in what it is you think you learned.

Hey, Ricey...can you post some new pics of young women in various stages of undress for me to comment on? TIA :overhead:

I am very interested in what it is you think you learned.

I suspect that you and KayJay know each other... fairly well in fact. :doublethumbsup:

I suspect that you and KayJay know each other... fairly well in fact. :thumbsdown:

And your suspicions are WRONG.

Again.

I suspect that you and KayJay know each other... fairly well in fact. :thumbsdown:

I am wondering why you would be confirming this thought with Sux? How would he know such privileged info?

I am wondering why you would be confirming this thought with Sux? How would he know such privileged info?

Because as I said above, TNG would never admit anything if I were right, and if you look at the initial exchange, he was part of it. Since he hasn't PM'd me, and he loves doing that sorta shiot, I'm left to conclude that he was convinced not to do so. :thumbsdown:

TNG can be awfully persuasive....not that I would know personally mind you. :banana:

Your wife is reading this!!! I just know it!!!