Sign in to follow this  
Stephen A. Smith On Rush Limbaugh And The Rams...

Without reading/seeing it, who the fock cares about what anything SASmith says.

He is an a$$hole of the highest order.

As long as the checks clear, I don't think any athlete would have an issue playing for Limblob.

I think that's fundamentally untrue. Of course, it depends on the owner relationship Druggie Liealot has with the franchise. If he's some two bit partial owner that just collects checks, then it'll probably fall under the radar after the initial hit and a few initial free agents won't consider it. Two or three years later it will have no impact.

However, If Rush is the actual face of the ownership, they are going to have a terrible time finding anyone to play there. The man is an open racist already. Don't pretend he's not. He openly attacks the very cities, families and friends that many of these players come from. and that's just what he's ALREADY said. Not to mention he's a polarizing person that will bring unnecessary attention outside of football. it's not just SAS, two other black players have already said the same thing. The only black players going to a Rush owned franchise will either have to be overpayed or have no other options.

I know that if Rush is the new owner, I'm interviewing new teams for a favorite. Why would any league do that? intentionally alienate 60% of their fan base?

I think that's fundamentally untrue. Of course, it depends on the owner relationship Druggie Liealot has with the franchise. If he's some two bit partial owner that just collects checks, then it'll probably fall under the radar after the initial hit and a few initial free agents won't consider it. Two or three years later it will have no impact.

However, If Rush is the actual face of the ownership, they are going to have a terrible time finding anyone to play there. The man is an open racist already. Don't pretend he's not. He openly attacks the very cities, families and friends that many of these players come from. and that's just what he's ALREADY said. Not to mention he's a polarizing person that will bring unnecessary attention outside of football. it's not just SAS, two other black players have already said the same thing. The only black players going to a Rush owned franchise will either have to be overpayed or have no other options.

I know that if Rush is the new owner, I'm interviewing new teams for a favorite. Why would any league do that? intentionally alienate 60% of their fan base?

how is he a racist? link or just spewing shiot to see what sticks?

i love it when white people play the race card :pointstosky:

The only thing I agree with here is that it may become polarizing, and that is because people drink this ignorant koolaid. He criticizes the cities they come from? What the heck does that mean? He says that Detroit is a cesspool, so that means he thinks the jiggaboos are at fault?

A conservative black economist is one of his 2 or 3 main vacation fill-ins.

Also, you do realize that his uber-racist comment was that "the MEDIA gives black quarterbacks a pass because they want one to succeed." That's racist? It is not like an Al Campanis moment. Is his question not a valid one?

Jeebus, you need a new team if he joins. :doublethumbsup: I can honestly see a tear running down your face and ruining your makeup as you type with such passion.

The only thing I agree with here is that it may become polarizing, and that is because people drink this ignorant koolaid. He criticizes the cities they come from? What the heck does that mean? He says that Detroit is a cesspool, so that means he thinks the jiggaboos are at fault?

A conservative black economist is one of his 2 or 3 main vacation fill-ins.

Also, you do realize that his uber-racist comment was that "the MEDIA gives black quarterbacks a pass because they want one to succeed." That's racist? It is not like an Al Campanis moment. Is his question not a valid one?

Jeebus, you need a new team if he joins. :doublethumbsup: I can honestly see a tear running down your face and ruining your makeup as you type with such passion.

i gotta admit, you are on fire today. :lol:

how is he a racist? link or just spewing shiot to see what sticks?

i love it when white people play the race card :doublethumbsup:

Come on... :lol: . Rush is certainly entitled to his opinions, and he's obviously made millions and millions off of them. Enough to go from a fat stupid failed comedian to have a chance buy the friggin Rams. But his entire persona is based on hate and polarization, and if you can't admit that, then you are just a moron. I'm not saying he's the only one, or that there isn't some left winger that is comparable, nothing. I'm just pointing out the fact that he says racially insensitive and thoughtless things about black people. Call it what you want, the perception by most americans and certainly most black americans is that Rush is a racist. There are whole websites dedicated to it.

Here's a nice list, the first one being most important because Rush denies he ever said it, doesn't matter, the perception is that he did:

1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

Okay Rush, slavery was not a good thing for the millions of African Americans who were enslaved, raped and beaten. The streets weren’t at all safe for African Americans. Slavery not a bad thing? Someone should put Rush on a plantation for him to see how great it is. Keep on fear and race mongering Rush, you might get to Goebels status.

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

Martin Luther King is a national hero, not a black hero. Everybody in the United States celebrates his birthday, children are taught to look up to him as a hero in school. He’s earned the respect and admiration of the world and you believe the man who killed him was a hero? This is beyond racist. This is evil, mean spirited, subhuman. Praising the assassin of one of our great American heroes is beyond the scope of regular racism.

3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

No but I’ve noticed that all racist bigots think like Rush Limbaugh. Comparing a respected black politician and minister to common criminals is Jim Crow racism. Maybe all black people look alike to him, but I’ve never seen a picture of a wanted criminal that looks like Jesse Jackson. A serial killer that looks like Rush Limbaugh on the other hand.

John Wayne Gacy

4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

The communist connection is an old way of dealing with black leaders. They used it on Martin Luther King, they’re using it on Barack Obama and Limbaugh used it on Nelson Mandela. By siding with the racist apartheid regime over a world-wide symbol of peace and freedom, Limbaugh has shown he’s a global racist.

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

Limbaugh is once again fear mongering and race baiting by associating professional black athletes with criminals and gangmembers. He continues the fear mongering association of good, decent, hard working African Americans as criminals.

6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

Now Limbaugh is saying that an organization with a storied tradition of representing the positive black people for change in their communities are criminals and rioters. An organization that has been represented by intelligent professional African Americans, that has played a part in the Civil Rights movement and continues to be an intelligent, concerned voice for the African American community is degraded to common criminals. There you go Rush. Keep racism alive!!!!

7. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

Decent human beings care Rush. Someone out of that 12% may just become President of the United States. Not caring about black people? Even George Bush wouldn’t admit to that.

8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).

Okay Rush that’s classy. The old African bone in the nose stereotype. Wasn’t funny when the racist white school kids called the black kids that and it’s definitely not funny when a grown man with audience of millions of easily influenced dittoheads says it either.

9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.

Last year Limbaugh referred to Barack Obama as "the little black man-child." This past January, while discussing Barack Obama with Sean Hannity on Fox, Limbaugh said, "We are being told that we have to hope he succeeds, that we have to bend over, grab the ankles, bend over forward, backward, whichever, because his father was black, because this is the first black president."

Perhaps Limbaugh’s most notable remark in the St. Louis context was his 1994 response to learning from a caller to his show that St. Louis would be extending a light rail system into East St. Louis--a community of some 40,000 residents, almost all of whom are black. Said Rush (The Way Things Aren't: Rush Limbaugh's Reign of Error, New Press, 1995): "They got a light rail system to East St. Louis where nobody goes?"

Here's Keenan McCardell in the Washington Post

Rush the Racist?

Rush Limbaugh would definitely hurt the St. Louis Rams if he bought the team. I can only judge what he says on the radio - but the way he talks makes me think he's a racist.

The NFL is a dominant black league and it's tough to say that a guy who speaks his mind as much as he does with a locker room that's 60% minority would get players' respect. If I were a free agent it would be really hard for me to want to play for him. He'd have to show me that he's a different person. The coach would also have to convince me that this was about football and not politics.

All the players would remember what he said about Donovan McNabb - what got him fired from ESPN. It's a crazy thing, but it's hard to change what you said once you said it -- hard to get guys to forget and trust again. Sometimes your words speak louder than what you're trying to do.

I don't begrudge Rush a minority interest, but I'd prefer the polarizing antics of the Rush, hannity and Becks of the world stay on Fox where they belong.

I think you are over reaching a bit. I hate Limbaugh as much as anyone but lets face it, these players just want someone to show them the money. And Limbaugh has enough smarts to meet and win over some free agent who is hesitant to join his team. I don't even know if Rush is really a racist or just putting on a show to make money.

I don't think a player has ever chosen a team based on the politics or opinions of its owner. Besides money, factors such as where the city is located and who the coach is, are likely more important to the player.

Rush denies he ever said it, doesn't matter, the perception is that he did

And therein lies the problem. And it's people like you that perpetuate it further. :thumbsdown:

These quotes are not in the context of which they were stated. There was a thread on it before that proved it so (by putting them in the context). If I recall correctly most of them were of him making a joke, being sarcastic, or imitating somebody else.

Then the lefties copy the quote and put it in a list out of context to portray him racist. Not because he is, but because they hate him and this is how they try to bring him down. It's dirty pool.

And don't get me wrong. The right does the "take a comment out of context to perpetuate a lie" thing too. Doesn't make it okay in this case though.

And therein lies the problem. And it's people like you that perpetuate it further. :thumbsdown:

These quotes are not in the context of which they were stated. There was a thread on it before that proved it so (by putting them in the context). If I recall correctly most of them were of him making a joke, being sarcastic, or imitating somebody else.

Then the lefties copy the quote and put it in a list out of context to portray him racist. Not because he is, but because they hate him and this is how they try to bring him down. It's dirty pool.

And don't get me wrong. The right does the "take a comment out of context to perpetuate a lie" thing too.

In before, "I like when people defend Limbaugh that claim he was kidding or joking context"...

Come on... :thumbsdown: . Rush is certainly entitled to his opinions, and he's obviously made millions and millions off of them. Enough to go from a fat stupid failed comedian to have a chance buy the friggin Rams. But his entire persona is based on hate and polarization, and if you can't admit that, then you are just a moron. I'm not saying he's the only one, or that there isn't some left winger that is comparable, nothing. I'm just pointing out the fact that he says racially insensitive and thoughtless things about black people. Call it what you want, the perception by most americans and certainly most black americans is that Rush is a racist. There are whole websites dedicated to it.

Here's a nice list, the first one being most important because Rush denies he ever said it, doesn't matter, the perception is that he did:

Here's Keenan McCardell in the Washington Post

I don't begrudge Rush a minority interest, but I'd prefer the polarizing antics of the Rush, hannity and Becks of the world stay on Fox where they belong.

You could spend all day cherry picking things that he has said that make him look racist. The fact that he comes out and says whats on his mind does not make him racist. Why is it white people are not aloowed to talk about blacks with out being called racist? I could cherry pick things Obama has said that would make him look like a racist, but somehow thats different bc he is black and he is allowed to talk about whites. whites don't have that ability bc guys like you call them racists.

Even though Heinz ketchup is cheaper and better tasting, I'm switching to Hunts. Fock John Kerry!@#! I'm taking a stand.

Which reminds me. What warm blooded Republican would ever play for Pittsburg and in Heinz Field. :thumbsdown:

there are a lot of packers owners who are racist....

i dont see the big deal about rush owning part of the rams....he wont make it ten minutes in east st louis..so let him go there...

im sure there are other owners in the league with skeletons in their closet....

i already started a thread about limbaugh buying the rams.

you guys are evil and hate me.

like posty's thread is so much better than mine.

i already started a thread about limbaugh buying the rams.

you guys are evil and hate me.

like posty's thread is so much better than mine.

When you delete threads, people stop posting in them. It's your own fault. Congrats.

When you delete threads, people stop posting in them. It's your own fault. Congrats.

:thumbsdown:

And don't get me wrong. The right does the "take a comment out of context to perpetuate a lie" thing too. Doesn't make it okay in this case though.

I think the context theory isn't accurate. These are very much in context and actually are worse once you put in the full component. I think what you mean is that once you put what he "meant" behind it, he was joking. But I'm not sure how you can find an appropriate context for thanking MLK's assassin, or telling a woman (no matter how stupid) to take the bone out of her nose. or playing the Jefferson's theme song when discussing black congresspeople. Those things are intended to belittle and trying to justify it as harmless is pointless. It IS racist, even if you don't want it to be.

I think you have it backwards, he is, and that is WHY people hate him.

Again, Jesse Jackson and Sharpton are not a bit different. That's not the point.

This is a conversation about football, and I don't think it belongs there.

and I'm sure that greedy players will go there. But would rather my team didn't have to give extra money to get players to overcome the fact that the owner perpetuates stereotypes and is racist. He'd make a great Raiders owner, they already have to pay extra.

Even though Heinz ketchup is cheaper and better tasting, I'm switching to Hunts. Fock John Kerry!@#! I'm taking a stand.

Which reminds me. What warm blooded Republican would ever play for Pittsburg and in Heinz Field. :thumbsdown:

You should do this and its not better tasting, more corn syrupy....

I might be bias..(workforhunts)

I think what you mean is that once you put what he "meant" behind it, he was joking.

And that is the only point here. Since you don't know what he meant, you cannot call it racist. Bad comedy attempt? Sure. Awkward? Sure. Racist? Nope. Just because you find it racist doesn't make it racist. That is a very subjective term, so learn how to use the word "racist" properly. But I will defend your right to call something racist, whether I disagree or not. Just like you support the right...um....yeah....nevermind.

I think the context theory isn't accurate. These are very much in context and actually are worse once you put in the full component. I think what you mean is that once you put what he "meant" behind it, he was joking. But I'm not sure how you can find an appropriate context for thanking MLK's assassin, or telling a woman (no matter how stupid) to take the bone out of her nose. or playing the Jefferson's theme song when discussing black congresspeople. Those things are intended to belittle and trying to justify it as harmless is pointless. It IS racist, even if you don't want it to be.

I think you have it backwards, he is, and that is WHY people hate him.

Again, Jesse Jackson and Sharpton are not a bit different. That's not the point.

This is a conversation about football, and I don't think it belongs there.

and I'm sure that greedy players will go there. But would rather my team didn't have to give extra money to get players to overcome the fact that the owner perpetuates stereotypes and is racist. He'd make a great Raiders owner, they already have to pay extra.

I would suggest you look up the definition of racism. Not one thing you have mentioned fits the true definition.

You may not like his humor or stupid comments but that doesn't make him 'a racist'

This is easily the dumbest paragraph you've evah written here.

You can't be this dumb......right?

So if someone repeats a lie often enough it may as well be the truth.

What a good lil' Obamatron you are. :banana:

I'm not surprised that people on FFT look at that list and make arguments about how it's out of context or Rush isn't racist because we can't prove what's in his heart etc.

Just goes to show you how many bigots are on FFT.

I'm disregarding everything Korben Dallas said here because he referred to Jesse Jackson as a resprected anything. Fail. :bandana:

:thumbsdown:

1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

Okay Rush, slavery was not a good thing for the millions of African Americans who were enslaved, raped and beaten. The streets weren’t at all safe for African Americans. Slavery not a bad thing? Someone should put Rush on a plantation for him to see how great it is. Keep on fear and race mongering Rush, you might get to Goebels status.

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

Martin Luther King is a national hero, not a black hero. Everybody in the United States celebrates his birthday, children are taught to look up to him as a hero in school. He’s earned the respect and admiration of the world and you believe the man who killed him was a hero? This is beyond racist. This is evil, mean spirited, subhuman. Praising the assassin of one of our great American heroes is beyond the scope of regular racism.

3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

No but I’ve noticed that all racist bigots think like Rush Limbaugh. Comparing a respected black politician and minister to common criminals is Jim Crow racism. Maybe all black people look alike to him, but I’ve never seen a picture of a wanted criminal that looks like Jesse Jackson. A serial killer that looks like Rush Limbaugh on the other hand.

John Wayne Gacy

4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

The communist connection is an old way of dealing with black leaders. They used it on Martin Luther King, they’re using it on Barack Obama and Limbaugh used it on Nelson Mandela. By siding with the racist apartheid regime over a world-wide symbol of peace and freedom, Limbaugh has shown he’s a global racist.

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

Limbaugh is once again fear mongering and race baiting by associating professional black athletes with criminals and gangmembers. He continues the fear mongering association of good, decent, hard working African Americans as criminals.

6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

Now Limbaugh is saying that an organization with a storied tradition of representing the positive black people for change in their communities are criminals and rioters. An organization that has been represented by intelligent professional African Americans, that has played a part in the Civil Rights movement and continues to be an intelligent, concerned voice for the African American community is degraded to common criminals. There you go Rush. Keep racism alive!!!!

7. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

Decent human beings care Rush. Someone out of that 12% may just become President of the United States. Not caring about black people? Even George Bush wouldn’t admit to that.

8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).

Okay Rush that’s classy. The old African bone in the nose stereotype. Wasn’t funny when the racist white school kids called the black kids that and it’s definitely not funny when a grown man with audience of millions of easily influenced dittoheads says it either.

9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.

1. How is anything he says here wrong. Okay slavery wasn't a good thing - but it did have its merits. It DID help build a lot of the country. Umm streets were safer...

2. he really said that? if so I admit - bad taste even for me

3. Well they do kinda look alike :banana:

4. what is untrue about this statement?

5. Again what is untrue here? Most are thugs or wanna be thugs

6. NAACP has a history of working both sides - they have incited their fair share of riots

7. agreed - 12% - why should America be so damn concerned about offending 12% of it's population. So many laws and rules made to protect this 12%

8. did she have a bone in her nose at the time?

9. Pretty much 100% accurate statement

I'm not surprised that people on FFT look at that list and make arguments about how it's out of context or Rush isn't racist because we can't prove what's in his heart etc.

no one is surprised you took time away from your administrative assistant duties to stop in and whine.

still waiting to hear how Slavery didn't have it's merits? You think the Africans would of worked if not forced? You think the British snobs would of lifted a finger .. I think not.. necessary evil!

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL NBA all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

fixed

I have an image of you looking like a Pez dispenser and your head is full of candy.

no one is surprised you took time away from your administrative assistant duties to stop in and whine.

I can't believe anyone could read those quotes from Rush Limbaugh above and make excuses for him. It doesn't take a lot of "cherry picking" to conclude that calling MLK's assassin a hero or telling a black caller to pull the bone out of her nose is racist. All it takes is common f'ing sense. The most hilarious part was when phillybear made some hamfisted point about how Rush can't be a racist cause we don't know what's in his heart! By that idiot logic we can't call Hitler a racist. Deep down he may have really loved the Jews.

I've been here for years, and once every few months I'm still astounded by how incredibly stupid guys like you and phillybear are. It's like you took some catatonic retard and found a way to transcribe his thoughts onto the forearm. I only hope you guys really aren't this pathetic and dumb in real life.

My two cents. :lol:

I can't believe anyone could read those quotes from Rush Limbaugh above and make excuses for him. It doesn't take a lot of "cherry picking" to conclude that calling MLK's assassin a hero or telling a black caller to pull the bone out of her nose is racist. All it takes is common f'ing sense. The most hilarious part was when phillybear made some hamfisted point about how Rush can't be a racist cause we don't know what's in his heart! By that idiot logic we can't call Hitler a racist. Deep down he may have really loved the Jews.

I've been here for years, and once every few months I'm still astounded by how incredibly stupid guys like you and phillybear are. It's like you took some catatonic retard and found a way to transcribe his thoughts onto the forearm. I only hope you guys really aren't this pathetic and dumb in real life.

My two cents. :music_guitarred:

The problem is that your values are not an exact match of every single person living in this country, for which we should all be grateful for. I respect the Constitution, and equally defend everybody's right to free speech. Equally. I've defended Imus and JV&Elvis and Trent Lott. I've defended Rev Wright and Randi Rhodes and Van Jones and...well hopefully you get the point. I also point out the hypocrisy of people when it comes to race. Like when Obama or Al Sharpton or John Liu or MDC pull their shenanigans. I defend the right of humor and satire, no matter the subject matter. That is a right we can never afford to lose. Do I do racist or religious humor around here? Do a search. But I will defend it with my dying breath.

How ironic is it that you are offended by the comments of someone paid to get ratings and to be an entertainer, when you've made hillbilly and similar comments about NE Philadelphia resists. Did you forget already, cupcake?

AGAIN, for the undereducated. Racism is all about intent. You cannot, ever, ever, ever be labeled a racist doing humor or satire, especially when it is more accurately "racial". Or you better pick up a picket sign and parade in front of Blockbuster for the Wayans brothers movie "White Chicks". Awwww. What's the matter? You can only call white people racists? OK, then, honeybuns. Name one example of another race being racist to whitey. Go.

Jumping Jiminy, can you image the damage you would have done with your censorship if you were a judge on The People vs Larry Flynt.

im sure there are other owners in the league with skeletons in their closet....

The late Marge Schott comes to mind..

Why would a racist pay black folks millions of dollars for playing a game??

The problem is that your values are not an exact match of every single person living in this country, for which we should all be grateful for. I respect the Constitution, and equally defend everybody's right to free speech. Equally. I've defended Imus and JV&Elvis and Trent Lott. I've defended Rev Wright and Randi Rhodes and Van Jones and...well hopefully you get the point. I also point out the hypocrisy of people when it comes to race. Like when Obama or Al Sharpton or John Liu or MDC pull their shenanigans. I defend the right of humor and satire, no matter the subject matter. That is a right we can never afford to lose. Do I do racist or religious humor around here? Do a search. But I will defend it with my dying breath.

When did I ever say that Rush Limbaugh should be censored? Within the law, he has every right to say whatever he wants no matter how moronic or bigoted, so long as someone is willing to pay him to say it. Just like I have a right to call his more egregious comments (the ones Korben posted above) blatant racism, and to call Rush a big fat stupid bigot. And the NFL has the right to deny him ownership in the league, since the NFL is a private organization. This has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution.

How ironic is it that you are offended by the comments of someone paid to get ratings and to be an entertainer, when you've made hillbilly and similar comments about NE Philadelphia resists. Did you forget already, cupcake?

I'm not offended by Rush because I don't listen to him. But I don't see how you can look at quotes praising MLK's assassin etc. and tell me that's not racist or it's intended as satire. Give me a break. Guys like Limbaugh say all kinds of patently racist things and don't even have the balls to stand behind it, so they call it "satire."

AGAIN, for the undereducated. Racism is all about intent. You cannot, ever, ever, ever be labeled a racist doing humor or satire, especially when it is more accurately "racial". Or you better pick up a picket sign and parade in front of Blockbuster for the Wayans brothers movie "White Chicks". Awwww. What's the matter? You can only call white people racists? OK, then, honeybuns. Name one example of another race being racist to whitey. Go.

I also never said that black people can't be racist, either. And your pet names for me aren't insulting, they're just queer.

Jumping Jiminy, can you image the damage you would have done with your censorship if you were a judge on The People vs Larry Flynt.

Dullard: The First Amendment prohibits the government from infringing on freedom of speech. It doesn't prohibit other citizens from criticizing you for bigoted, stupid, irresponsible speech. Neither does it guarantee your right to purchase a football team. For a guy who claims to looooooove the Constitution you have a really feeble understanding of what it actually says.

You are no rocket surgeon, phillybear.