Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

Round 7&8 Commentary

there were other guys i wanted more than tj, but the rb talent drops off after him. now my season-long chant will be: "break dunn in half! ... break dunn in half!"

I guess I took Peerless Price by default. We're already getting thin at viable starting wide receivers in this league. I'm taking a big gamble that my receivers will overcome last year and get back into form this year. All indications are that they will.

I guess I took Peerless Price by default. We're already getting thin at viable starting wide receivers in this league. I'm taking a big gamble that my receivers will overcome last year and get back into form this year. All indications are that they will.

you could have had a toomah! :rolleyes:

I know the minimal wr theory works great for dynasties. Since I drafted Moss in the 2nd, I'm going to use it for this redraft. It is official rat's ass, right? :rolleyes:

High risk, possible high reward pick for me.

Outside of Portis my RB's are thin, so it was worth the shot.

High risk, possible high reward pick for me.

Outside of Portis my RB's are thin, so it was worth the shot.

Getting an RB this late was a good move. I was looking at him, but decided to shore up my wr before doing so.

I'm almost up and I have to take my kid to her first day of Kindergarten. They make a parent stay on the first day for a couple hours of orientation. :lol:

I'll be back.

Edit-- Nice run guys!! That was fast. :pointstosky:

8.05 - DeShaun Foster, RB, Car

GET YOUR OWN HANDCUFFS DAMBIT!! :mad:

Once the mileage starts to wear on Davis this year Foster will lead me to the TORAL Championship :dunno:

8.05 - DeShaun Foster, RB, Car

GET YOUR OWN HANDCUFFS DAMBIT!!  :mad:

Once the mileage starts to wear on Davis this year Foster will lead me to the TORAL Championship :dunno:

That's just mean, man. MEAN!! :mad:

I really thought I was going to get Minor....RUSTAH! :rolleyes:

I really thought I was going to get Minor....RUSTAH! :banana:

What the hell was he still doing around this late in the draft? I was going to pick another WR and was checking players off my list and noticed no check by Minor, so I looked around, and, nope, he was still there.

:rolleyes:

I really thought I was going to get Minor....RUSTAH!  :thumbsup:

What the hell was he still doing around this late in the draft? I was going to pick another WR and was checking players off my list and noticed no check by Minor, so I looked around, and, nope, he was still there.

:angry:

Because he SUXOR ~ HTH TIA WWJD

I really thought I was going to get Minor....RUSTAH!  :mad:

:shocking:

Because he SUXOR ~ HTH TIA WWJD

:thumbsup: