Sign in to follow this  
BillBelichick'sBodyGuard

***** OFFICIAL ***** Titans Vs Patriots

My local station just switched to the Jets/Dolphins this game is so embarrassing. :shocking:

If I'm Fisher, here's my halftime speech:

"Well men, it's obvious I've lost the entire lot of you, and none of you give a damn about the game of football or your inegrity as athletes. I fully expect to lose my job, and, if I don't, I'll be benching or firing many of you over the remainder of the season.

That being said, if the hoodie puts Brady out there in the second half, you all have a chance at job security. It's called lid to knee, ladies. Now try to un-thaw your twigs and berries, ones that small shouldn't take long. Have a nice second half."

Stirring speech there man. Well done sir; well done. :pointstosky:

Well I had Schaub and R. Moss today. Game, set, match.......4 TDs (5 if Slaton didn't fumble in the redzone) by Schaub and 3 (and hopefully still counting) by Moss. :shocking:

they just changed it to the jets bills game. bring back the pats blow out. i wanna see brady toss 7th and 8th TD

Yeah, they just did it here also! I wanted to watch the rest. Don't take this wrong, but serious. You want him to keep him in the game, to where sooner or later one of those Tennessee guys are going to take a cheap shot? Then you would be pissed. That little 2 yard screen, that Tennessee guy plowed his shoulder and helmet into Moss's shoulder/arm, he was even wenching in pain, or at least it looked like it. Maybe not a lot, but still. You should want him to sit Brady.

Weather is also the factor, he could fall and break his leg on the field, it is slippery out there.

Stirring speech there man. Well done sir; well done. :mad:

Well I had Schaub and R. Moss today. Game, set, match.......4 TDs (5 if Slaton didn't fumble in the redzone) by Schaub and 3 (and hopefully still counting) by Moss. :cry:

I have Shaub, Moss AND Ray Rice but Brady and the Packer's D (10 pts for SO) are trying to ruin my outing. At least it's interesting...I guess. :wall:

In 2007 when the Pats were running up huge scoring totals I was part of the crowd saying they had "no class." This year as a Brady and Moss owner I am saying "about fn time."

The duo has been disappointing so far but my league awards money for the highest point total for individual player and team score in a given week. Today's performance gives Brady the individual high and my team has put up over 40 more than the previous team high. If these totals hold up all year I will at least double my entry fee.

As for the Pats I think they need to play with this more aggressive, F the world mentality. They have been way too conservative this year IMO. Hopefully this is the start of getting back to that.

Yeah, they just did it here also! I wanted to watch the rest. Don't take this wrong, but serious. You want him to keep him in the game, to where sooner or later one of those Tennessee guys are going to take a cheap shot? Then you would be pissed. That little 2 yard screen, that Tennessee guy plowed his shoulder and helmet into Moss's shoulder/arm, he was even wenching in pain, or at least it looked like it. Maybe not a lot, but still. You should want him to sit Brady.

Weather is also the factor, he could fall and break his leg on the field, it is slippery out there.

true, maybe brady can just come in for goal line work and toss Tds?

In 2007 when the Pats were running up huge scoring totals I was part of the crowd saying they had "no class." This year as a Brady and Moss owner I am saying "about fn time."

The duo has been disappointing so far but my league awards money for the highest point total for individual player and team score in a given week. Today's performance gives Brady the individual high and my team has put up over 40 more than the previous team high. If these totals hold up all year I will at least double my entry fee.

As for the Pats I think they need to play with this more aggressive, F the world mentality. They have been way too conservative this year IMO. Hopefully this is the start of getting back to that.

My sentiments exactly. Brady and moss owners have been waiting for weeks. We have earned this and expect it every week.

My local station just switched to the Jets/Dolphins this game is so embarrassing. :wall:

Not so lucky here in the Nashville area.

BTW- looks like VY is warming up.

true, maybe brady can just come in for goal line work and toss Tds?

Now that would be smart. Except that might cause the cheap shots. Moss helped me in one league, but don't know if it was enough.

Not so lucky here in the Nashville area.

BTW- looks like VY is warming up.

They might as well let him, they certainly don't have anything to lose.

For those who lost coverage- NE just scored on another consecutive possesion.

59-0

Most points the Pats have ever scored in a game?

Still 15 minutes of football remaining.

They switched the game but I noticed Nate Washington finally caught a pass for -22 yards! How do you get -22 yards on a pass play? WTF! :wall:

They switched the game but I noticed Nate Washington finally caught a pass for -22 yards! How do you get -22 yards on a pass play? WTF! :wall:

Missed that- was out burning something on the grill.

VY is taking the field. This should be good.

Can't wait for the call in radio shows tomorrow.

It is shameful that the OVER was covered in a shut out.

That's insane. WOW!

It is shameful that the OVER was covered in a shut out.

Man, that puts what a cornholing this has been into perspective. :banana: :banana:

Someone get Fischer to a rape crisis center.

Man, that puts what a cornholing this has been into perspective. :banana: :banana:

Someone get Fischer to a rape crisis center.

:wall:

Titans go for it on Fourth Down......

Pats recover the fumble.

NE now has another record....their most total yards in a game ever.

Breaking news!!!!! Pats just punted for the first time today :banana:

LOL- Taunting penalty on the NE Defense. :banana: That's funny.

Pats get robbed out of a safety.

Long snap, past VY, he's tackled in the EZ

Titans get the ball on the 2.

WTF was that?

59-0

The safety would have made it a 61 point game.

As it stands, Biggest margin of victory in a NFL game since 1976.

What a bunch of BS. I can't believe they didn't call a safety on Vince Young. It should be 61-0.

Freaking Refs!!! :wall:

it is time to call it like it is............the titans are the worst team in the nfl. The lions, won a game, the raiders just won against the Eagles. The rams while still winless still manage to get something going on offense while the titans have the worst pass protecting line and worst qb in the league now.

Oh well, Two free wins for the colts this year. Thanks. :wall: