Team B:

M.Turner

L.Coles

Team C:

Portis

S.Smith (Car)

Shockey

Leave a link to yours and thanks!

I am leaning towards team B. Micheal Turner is still a stud, maybe not quite the same as last year though. So I vote Team B just for Micheal "The Burner" Turner.

I like team A best. B a close second in non-ppr league. Don't like C much at all.

Hard to judge without knowing who gave up what and the rest of their team.

Thanks for mine!

You have entirely the wrong approach to trading, my friend. Ideally all 3 should win. Trading usually isn't about winning or losing the deal. It is about do YOU feel that you helped your team. When you play highly competitive fantasy football as I do, you realize that you never want to try to rape someone, and that trades get done when both parties feel that they benefit. I always look at trade proposals through the eyes of my trading partner and his needs, and figure out how to help his team as well as my own.

I've played at least 25 seasons worth of fantasy football and have made hundreds of trades. If you are too worried about who WON the trade - especially AFTER THE FACT, then you have a hell of a lot to learn about being a decent trader.

I will say that from reading some of your advice to other posters, you do have a decent feel for weekly match-ups and general player valuation.

B is the winner. Turner = stud.

My point is: who gives a sh1t which team you, I or canada1 thinks is the winner. As another poster pointed out, Canada didn't provide the rosters of each team to come to any valid conclusions anyway. There is no way to evaluate trades in this kind of a vacuum, and there is absolutely no point making a judgment like that anyway. Hopefully all of them improved their team.