Sign in to follow this  
Parshooter

Is Steve Smith(NYG) and Jennings too much for Wayne?

Is giving up Steve Smith(NYG) and Jennings too much to get Wayne in a PPR League?

My other WRs are Boldin, Ward, Mason, S Moss, H Nicks.

I am looking for a solid #1 WR and feel that Jennings is not it this year and that Steve smith may taper off after his fast start??? thanks.

I think you can afford it, so I'd probably do it (how many wrs do you play? I assumed 2). The only consideration for me would be the other guy -- if you are giving him enough so that he might pass your team by. If you're not, then I think I would pull the trigger. There are too many WRs in NY, and with their running game, I feel like the production of the group will go down.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355024

Is giving up Steve Smith(NYG) and Jennings too much to get Wayne in a PPR League?

My other WRs are Boldin, Ward, Mason, S Moss, H Nicks.

I am looking for a solid #1 WR and feel that Jennings is not it this year and that Steve smith may taper off after his fast start??? thanks.

Its a lot to give up but i still would not see the Wayne owner doing that unless he needs 2 WRs bad. Other wise id keep Wayne rather than get 2 good WRs when one is going to sit on bench :shocking:

It is WAYYY too much to give up for Wayne. Adjusted for bye weeks:

EDITED

Steve Smith is the #5 WR in PPR right now. He IS A STUD!

Most people don't know this, but Greg Jennings is the #20 WR in PPR right now - AND HE'S NOT EVEN PLAYING UP TO HIS POTENTIAL - which will happen - the reason Jennings is not doing better is that the O-line has hasd significant injuries and isn't giving Rodgers time for much except quick drop and release passes. The O-line should jell, and Jennings should put up better stats in the 2nd half. JENNINGS IS ALSO A STUD!

Reggie Wayne is the #3 WR in PPR right now, but less than 0.5 fantasy pionts ahead of Smith.

I have one question: HAVE YOU GUYS LOST YOUR F'ING MIND????