Sign in to follow this  
dschddny

I picked up Jeff George on waivers!

I added Jeff George last night. No he's not attempting another comeback (at least as far as I know!), but I added him as an admittedly off-the-wall strategy. This "bonehead" move of mine will get the guys in my league to not pay as much attention to my subsequent waiver add later in the week, when I add the DST that my opponent next week is going to need big-time!!!

I'm nuts, I know, but it's fun!

I added Jeff George last night. No he's not attempting another comeback (at least as far as I know!), but I added him as an admittedly off-the-wall strategy. This "bonehead" move of mine will get the guys in my league to not pay as much attention to my subsequent waiver add later in the week, when I add the DST that my opponent next week is going to need big-time!!!

I'm nuts, I know, but it's fun!

What league still has Jeff George listed?

Is the DST that you are talking about the Houston Oilers? :doublethumbsup:

...nah, that's not nuts.

Nuts is if ya start him :pointstosky:

He'd be a better option than Derek Anderson :doublethumbsup:

What league still has Jeff George listed?

Is the DST that you are talking about the Houston Oilers? :doublethumbsup:

CBSSportsline. I was looking for Ron Dayne who wasn't listed, so went with George.

Houston Oilers, nice! Luv ya blue!!!

Miami DST vs Tampa next week, shhhhhhhh!

CBSSportsline. I was looking for Ron Dayne who wasn't listed, so went with George.

Houston Oilers, nice! Luv ya blue!!!

Miami DST vs Tampa next week, shhhhhhhh!

You should have picked up Tommy Maddox. He is available on Sportsline as well. I hear that he is going to throw for 5,000 yards. :doublethumbsup:

If you have an extra roster spot, it would be pretty funny to add some obscure backup to like Tom Brady or Philip Rivers just to scare the crap out of their owners. They'll get the transaction email and be like OMG WTF!

If you have an extra roster spot, it would be pretty funny to add some obscure backup to like Tom Brady or Philip Rivers just to scare the crap out of their owners. They'll get the transaction email and be like OMG WTF!

Don't you think I just scared the crap out of the Jamarcus Russell owner????

ANALYSIS: By all reports, Jeff George retains the cannon arm and winning personality that distinguished his NFL career. Althoughhe is unlikely to see the field this year, those in dynasty leagues should add him where available.

That is really some "Bizarro-league" logic with that Jeff George pickup. If it works for you, I guess that is good.

There was no Ryan Moats type of guy that would have been worth a one week flyer (just in case), rather than Jeff George?

Don't you think I just scared the crap out of the Jamarcus Russell owner????

If there truly IS a Jamarcus Russell owner in your league; you're not scaring him anymore than his/her pitiful grasp on Fantasy Football is. Just sayin'. :shocking: