Sign in to follow this  
b2b jaxx

9 & 10 commentary

dude, i drunk. just got back forma softball game and housl have known better than to start typreinmg. i cant believe i am that guy who first pociked someone who had already been drafted. go on without me fo rnow. uggh. sorry.

dude, i drunk. just got back forma softball game and housl have known better than to start typreinmg. i cant believe i am that guy who first pociked someone who had already been drafted. go on without me fo rnow. uggh. sorry.

That would explain a lot of yer pix. :o

That would explain a lot of yer pix. :lol:

that's a lie! my pics were great until then. i came home and was about to pass out then i thought that everyone was sitting waiting for me cussing out my handle. so i forced myself to log on and despite being very dizzy i made my picks. i hope my dedication is appreciated. :lol:

That would explain a lot of yer pix. :lol:

that's a lie! my pics were great until then. i came home and was about to pass out then i thought that everyone was sitting waiting for me cussing out my handle. so i forced myself to log on and despite being very dizzy i made my picks. i hope my dedication is appreciated. :D

As long as your team chokes when we play....I'll appreciate all your dedication! :lol:

the last three picks were all next on my list. when brady went, i thought for sure mccareins would fall to my tenth round pick so i took hearst. now i'm going to fraft my kicker next. thanks guys.

I have a gut feeling Onterrio will be the starter before mid-season, I hope I'm right.

I went back & forth between Lloyd & Kev. Johnson, wait and see.

I have a gut feeling Onterrio will be the starter before mid-season, I hope I'm right.

You very well could be right. I hope not, but it's a strong possibility.

I finally got who I wanted from one of the "9" picks in McCareins, although I too would have grabbed Brady had he continued to fall and then hoped to get Justin around the corner.

Brandon Lloyd may end up being a starter for me. Other than RMoss he's the only one I have who is his team's #1, and I keep reading these great reports about him. Who knows?

I also have him in other leagues that require my gut to feel this way :banana:

I also have him in other leagues that require my gut to feel this way :(

I guess you throw these theories out the window.

Onterrio Smith, RB MIN

News: According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune,the NFL has suspended Smith four games for violating its substance abuse program.Unless he can overturn the decision via appeal, Smith will be ineligible to play until the Oct. 17 game at New Orleans.

Analysis: This suspension drops Smith down rank lists, and makes Michael Bennett a more valuable option in drafts.

I also have him in other leagues that require my gut to feel this way :huh:

I guess you throw these theories out the window.

Onterrio Smith, RB MIN

News: According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune,the NFL has suspended Smith four games for violating its substance abuse program.Unless he can overturn the decision via appeal, Smith will be ineligible to play until the Oct. 17 game at New Orleans.

Analysis: This suspension drops Smith down rank lists, and makes Michael Bennett a more valuable option in drafts.

that just moves him up higher on ted's list!

Son of A BIOTCH!!!

:blink: :o :angry: :o

:o

This doesnt throw a kink into your mid-season prediction, though.