Sign in to follow this  
ffrookie312

Need some trade help WHIR

I am looking to trade for ray rice in a ppr league. The guy that has rice wants a combination of these players Welker,Austin,lynch,harvin. He would give me back rice and manningham but he also has breaston and id prefer breaston to manningham.

Bottom line and I giving up too much here to get ray rice?

my rbs are as such

RB:MJD

RB:Barber

W/R:Moreno

W/R:Lynch

Backups

Charles

F.Jones

WR:Welker

WR:Sims-Walker

WR:Welker

WR:Austin

Backups

Meachem

Harvin

Berrian

FLoyd

Seems like your giving up a lot for one guy. this is a tough choice. Welker is a stud in PPR, Miles could go off at any moment with the trouble Roy E is having getting involved. Losing Lynch is not a big deal and Harvin just isn't getting the looks latley but that could change with another Injury to Berrian or Rice, but you don't want to hope for that. I say roll with MJD, Lynch and Barber as your triple headed monster. Lynch is due to heat up soon, getting back Edwards might help him catch a few more balls. Breaston is intriguing only becasue of the problems Bouldin is causing with his mouth and injuries. Keep Welker and Miles and laugh at the guy when Rice puts up a stinker in the playoffs.

thanks for the advice. Funny thing is i play this guy this week Im just worried about rices matchup against the browns really hope he doesnt go off lol

Wow, I tried to trade for Rice too, he's been on a tear this year and the guy who has him in our league has a monster of a team.

But now, at what price do you trade for him. Just to give you an idea, I was even thinking of trading Gore for Rice, but then I nixed my own trade before I sent it (glad I did, I expect Gore to go off the second part of the season).

Hmmmm, first I wouldn't give up Welker, Brady is back and on the attack and Welker is going to have a terrific 2nd part of the season.

Miles is another funny thing too. Here is a guy who pops up out of nowhere and has become the latest flavor for Romo. He makes that one reception last week for a TD after being shut down most of the game, he's up and coming but for how long? That's the question.

Lynch - splitting carries with Fred, but we all know who is going to get the majority of the carries, Lynch. But there is other factors that are a problem with this team, one being the QB. If you could convince him to trade Rice for Lynch and maybe throw Percy in there that would be a steal on your part (that's my opinion).

Oh and getting Rice back? You mean he will give you Rice back later down the line? And he will throw in Manningham? I don't understand that part. But if it's between Manningham and Breaston, then it's Breaston for me.

Thanks for you help on mine and good luck.

I think Rice is great but you are giving up too much. Welker and Austin are money. I would stay put.

your wideout depth outside your top 3 are very thin... your giving up two top 15 wideouts in this deal

counter with Austin/Lynch/Harvin for Rice

I'd try to keep either Welker or Lynch then give them both up, preferably keep Welker but he may be the key to the deal. Rice is good but giving up all thiose players will hurt you in too many other spots. If you can get it done without giving Welker somehow I'd do it.

Austin, Lynch, Harvin and Sims-Walker (after a big week) and see if he takes it

mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=356649

i wouldnt give up all those players just for RICE. like the others said stay put with those WRs!!! Maybe if he would take Harvin and Lynch. but i doubt he would do that.

answer mine please

harvin has no real value in ppr leagues.. hes an explosive 3-4 catch guy thats all...he'll never see the field for you, unless it's a keeper league hes worthless

austin/lynch for a top 3 back in PPR i'm fine with

starting MJD and Rice with barber/moreno in the fold is just absolutely ridiculous

welker and msw could be fine for you moving forward... if jamaal charles has a nice week try to package him with meachem or floyd for an upgrade at WR