Sign in to follow this  
Diesel82

Help

Which RB should I start this week?

LT VS Phi

Ladell Betts vs Den

Shonne Greene vs Jax

Beanie Wells vs Seattle

I was thinking i'd start betts but now with this ankle injury Im not sure what to do, I just dont trust LT anymore

Which RB should I start this week?

LT VS Phi HELL NO!

Ladell Betts vs Den I'D LIKE TO START HIM MYSELF, AND ULTIMATELY MAY, BUT HE'S ONLY ABOUT 65% HEALTHY AND THE DENVER D IS TOUGH TO RUN AGAINST. BUT PORTIS IS OUT, AND I SUSPECT YOU'LL SEE AT LEAST MEDIOCRE NUMBERS FROM BETTS.

Shonne Greene vs Jax IMO, THIS APPEARS TO BE YOUR BEST SHOT. IF THE JETS CAN GET A BIG LEAD, HE COULD GO OFF!

Beanie Wells vs Seattle THIS MIGHT JUST BE MY SECOND CHOICE, PROBABLY TIED WITH BETTS.

I was thinking i'd start betts but now with this ankle injury Im not sure what to do, I just dont trust LT anymore

NOTE: THIS IS A WEEK OF TOUGH CHOICES, AND YOU HAVE SOME VERY TOUGH CHOICES. GREENE, WELLS AND BETTS - ALL VERY CLOSE, BUT I'D ABSOLUTELY ELIMINATE LT FROM CONSIDERATION.

Its in between LT and Beanie.... I can't see Green getting much of a chance to do anything and Wash is just so god awful. Beanie is #2 and LT just isn't the same as we saw last week. I would lean more towards Beanie...