Sign in to follow this  
IndyFan

DeAngelo Williams

I just traded Austin. Moreno and H Miller for him. Any news on his status except game time decision and didn't practice

on Friday? I thought I pulled off a trade to carry me to another title since none of the players I traded are starters for me

but now I have to wait out an injury.

Per Rotoworld.com

According to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, the Panthers won't know DeAngelo Williams' (knee) status until pre-game warmups.

La Canfora mentions that the Panthers are "banking" on Jonathan Stewart being ready, potentially for an every-down back role. It's unlikely that rookies Tyrell Sutton or Mike Goodson would see significant carries should Williams be inactive and Stewart start. Williams will "see how he feels" after warmups, then the Panthers will decide whether to activate him. We're still betting he toughs this one out in a very big game for Carolina. Nov. 15 - 9:27 am et

I know it's not much help.

You'll have to keep an eye on Rotoworld from Noon on. I have him too, but at least I got Stewart. So I hope it is definite whether he will start or not.

Clayton just reported that DWil went through a bunch of pre-game drills including stopping and cutting with no problems and says he should play even though he's listed as questionable.