Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cowboys at Saints

So they drive 70 yards, all passes, then run in the TD. As a disgruntled Brees owner, I am sick over here.

As a PT owner, I would like to Tanya Harding Mike Bells knees STAT! This azzclown is averaging 2 ypc and gets the goal line love? :wall:

Cowboys getting conservative and gonna lose :wall: Throw the dam ball and score or your done Phillips :cry:

Something tells me this one isn't over just yet. I feel a Brees bomb to Henderson.

What you feel is another TD bomb right through Henderson's hands. :wall:

What you feel is another TD bomb right through Henderson's hands. :wall:

Dude Brees is gonna end up with 300 yards and two TDs. You're good. Relax.

Cowboys getting conservative and gonna lose :shocking: Throw the dam ball and score or your done Phillips :angry:

you heard it here first :pointstosky: FOCK ROMO and GARRETTS B!TCH arse

stfu.....you are jinxing the boys........... you jinx romo as well. :pointstosky:

No dam 'psychobill's sorry a$$ jynxed ROMO in the first half after they went up 14-0 :shocking: I have Romo and need Romo :angry:

hahaha.......americas team kicking some saints arse..........yeah baby :pointstosky: :shocking:

Hey 'blue star' look at what time he did this SH!T :angry: 8:48 pm :mad:

Dude Brees is gonna end up with 300 yards and two TDs. You're good. Relax.

Thanks man. YOu don't understand, I went through a scenario where everyone on my team could fock me this week...everyone except for Brees. He just doesn't have bad games.

No dam 'psychobill's sorry a$$ jynxed ROMO in the first half after they went up 14-0 :pointstosky: I have Romo and need Romo :shocking:

dude, romo needs to fire a bomb to austin here on this drive. I so need this .....against the wall in a league now. got romo and austin going

patsox jinxed dallas. :pointstosky:

:shocking:

This sucks for me though because now Dallas will be throwing the ball again. Hopefully Romo presses too hard and throws a pick.

As a PT owner, I would like to shift the focus from Mike Bell to Lance Moore. Any time you are within the 10 yard line and give the love to a receiver who has not caught the damn ball all game, he deserves a hot poker to his eyeball! :pointstosky:

Thanks man. YOu don't understand, I went through a scenario where everyone on my team could fock me this week...everyone except for Brees. He just doesn't have bad games.

Exactly. But he has bad halves. So he'll just get it all in the second half.

This is a HUGE third down. Cowboys don't get this, they're focked.

Exactly. But he has bad halves. So he'll just get it all in the second half.

I must say, I"ve stopped hyperventilating now.

Throw the dam ball :angry: to Austin and not Roy he will drop the dam thing. My internet video is messing up :shocking: Throw the ball and move the ball or Phillips is gonna get fired before they leave the DOME :pointstosky:

Wow, that is a crusher. Why the hell would you give Austin single coverage and a 5 yard gap there/ Wow?!

Well, now I just want the Cowboys to hurry and score so I can get myself some garbage points for Brees. :pointstosky:

As long as Romo doesn't score a TD here I'll be happy

TD please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocking: I still cant pull up video and dont want to check gamecenter :pointstosky:

Any chance we get a snap that Romo can't handle, a la against Seattle? That would just about make my day. :pointstosky:

How much you guys wanna bet Folk misses this?

That would be SOOOOO sweet. :pointstosky: