Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

The Saints and Vikings both exposed as pretenders this week

This must give dallas, philly and the cards some hope. i have never seen two highly ranked teams like the vikes and saints lose so badly. wow. Complete shakeup in the nfc. The vikes and saints dont scare anyone in the conference anymore.

This must give dallas, philly and the cards some hope. i have never seen two highly ranked teams like the vikes and saints lose so badly. wow. Complete shakeup in the nfc. The vikes and saints dont scare anyone in the conference anymore.

Logged off as your vikings alias long enough to come up with this one?

the saints were humiliated at home by dallas. the vikes just got wrecked by a non playoff team who is horrible. The nfc is wide open. No one fears playing the saints or vikes in the playoffs. Dallas, philly, green bay, zona any of these teams has to have some amount of optimisn and not to fear the top two seeds.

i truly believe the NFC rep in the superbowl will be whoever gets rolling right before the playoffs...

right now philly looks like a pretty good bet... dallas once again proved that they have the talent to beat any team on any given night... but are they good enough to string together 3 consec wins to make it there???

i'm a homer but i feel the NFC SB comes out of the NFC east

the saints were humiliated at home by dallas. the vikes just got wrecked by a non playoff team who is horrible. The nfc is wide open. No one fears playing the saints or vikes in the playoffs. Dallas, philly, green bay, zona any of these teams has to have some amount of optimisn and not to fear the top two seeds.

The only thing those teams fear is you having an alias that supports one of them. You are the ultimate jinx on teams.

For the love of God, please don't create a Packers fan alias.

i truly believe the NFC rep in the superbowl will be whoever gets rolling right before the playoffs...

right now philly looks like a pretty good bet... dallas once again proved that they have the talent to beat any team on any given night... but are they good enough to string together 3 consec wins to make it there???

i'm a homer but i feel the NFC SB comes out of the NFC east

yeah, any team in the nfc can win it all. green bay, dallas, zona philly anyof these teams if they get hot can do some damage.

I also think the cowboys or eagles get to the superbowl. Both teams are loaded with talent and they are beating each other to death in the nfc east. people see the record and may think oh they are not good........but that division is fierce and they are knocking each other around.

The only thing those teams fear is you having an alias that supports one of them. You are the ultimate jinx on teams.

For the love of God, please don't create a Packers fan alias.

if what you say is true. Then the best time to use a packer one would be in the playoffs where it does the most damage. :shocking:

:overhead:

Oh this is classic. So, the Saints were "humiliated" at home while losing by 7 to a hungry Dallas team in DIRE need of a win? Nice call there. I suppose the previous 13 games before that, including the utter WRECKING of your beloved Patriots, are discarded eh? You're a chump.

Here's what you need to know - Sed Ellis didn't play (he's our best DT), Jabari Greer didn't play (he's our best CB), and Porter (our 2d best CB) just returned from missing the previous 4 games. All three of those guys will be ready for the playoffs and you'll see the defense that was playing about a month ago.

You want to write off the Saints as "pretenders" after losing to a likely playoff-bound team? How intelligent you are.

Keep in mind, the road to Miami in the NFC runs through New Orleans.

Your Pats may want to learn how to win some games on the road pal, because home field will be lying in some places called Indianapolis and San Diego.

Now the Vikings maybe in a little bit of trouble right now but NO way are the Saints :D Like the announcers pointed out last night, Favre might be hitting a wall again kinda like last year. Unless he improves his play these last 2 games and in the playoffs i dont see the Vikings do much of anything right now. Favre did not look very good again last night. Yes they clinched the division and may have had a let down but Favre made some horrible throws. The Eagles are playing very good right now and may catch the Vikings for #2 seed if they not careful.

But there is nothing wrong with Saints. Brees and offense had a bad 3 quarters but i thought they were gonna end up winning that game. :doublethumbsup:

here we go again.. hahah

can't wait to jump on teams that lose.. so you can make your patriots seem better..

Saints got dominated for 3 quarters.. Dallas played excellent ball all around.. From scheme to execution.. everything.. Great job by them was very impressed.. they won by 7 and if not for the playing of ware they game was still in limbo at the end and dallas fans were getting pretty nervous

So yea, go ahead its the 13-1 aints. we are busting out the paper bags and calling the season a bust... you know all along it was just a show.. wonder what all the dumb "Conspiracy" fans are saying now..

Vikings could not run the ball and got eaten up by a team struggling for its identity, minus its number 1 back and iffy starting QB.. They have lost 2 in recent weeks, but in no way are pretenders..

Its the nfl.. no team "fears" another team.. "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" thats why they play the games.

If everyone wins the games they are supposed to they would have 1000's of undefeated teams in the history of the nfl.. NOT 1..

COMON MAN...

I don't get how teams that have lost 1 and 3 games are in trouble? How many years in the NFL are there multiple 2 or less loss teams? Much of the time the best record in the NFL is 13-3. I don't get it, but Pimp makes very little sense so it is expected.

I was really hoping the moron would log in as his Purple Reign alias and defend the Vikings. Then I was hoping it would dissolve into a retard fight between two of Pimpdaddy's aliases.

He would have finally offered some entertainment to this board.

Yes you must be right they each won more games than they lost. This is a very logical post.

:dunno:

:cheers:

Oh this is classic. So, the Saints were "humiliated" at home while losing by 7 to a hungry Dallas team in DIRE need of a win? Nice call there. I suppose the previous 13 games before that, including the utter WRECKING of your beloved Patriots, are discarded eh? You're a chump.

Here's what you need to know - Sed Ellis didn't play (he's our best DT), Jabari Greer didn't play (he's our best CB), and Porter (our 2d best CB) just returned from missing the previous 4 games. All three of those guys will be ready for the playoffs and you'll see the defense that was playing about a month ago.

You want to write off the Saints as "pretenders" after losing to a likely playoff-bound team? How intelligent you are.

Keep in mind, the road to Miami in the NFC runs through New Orleans.

Your Pats may want to learn how to win some games on the road pal, because home field will be lying in some places called Indianapolis and San Diego.

The saints got wrecked. YOu must still be drunk. the vikes also have dropped 2- of 3 games. both teams are faltering now. dallas and philly are getting hot

I was really hoping the moron would log in as his Purple Reign alias and defend the Vikings. Then I was hoping it would dissolve into a retard fight between two of Pimpdaddy's aliases.

He would have finally offered some entertainment to this board.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Saints came up flat for the first three quarters. They had an off game. Plain and simple. It's hard being perfect. The playoffs are going thru New Orleans for a reason: We are the best team in the NFC. The playoffs aren't going thru Dallas for a reason: they lost four more games than New Orleans did. The only thing that was exposed this weekend is our crowd needs to learn how to shut the fawk up when the Saints are on offense.

The Saints came up flat for the first three quarters. They had an off game. Plain and simple. It's hard being perfect. The playoffs are going thru New Orleans for a reason: We are the best team in the NFC. The playoffs aren't going thru Dallas for a reason: they lost four more games than New Orleans did. The only thing that was exposed this weekend is our crowd needs to learn how to shut the fawk up when the Saints are on offense.

:overhead: never gonna happen unless they stop serving alcohol.

P.s. you just lost. show some respect to the team that beat you.

Vikes are a completely different team at home. At worst they play one road game in the NFC championship game.

The saints got wrecked. YOu must still be drunk. the vikes also have dropped 2- of 3 games. both teams are faltering now. dallas and philly are getting hot

just when i think you can't be a bigger fockin idiot...

yes, you're right, the Vikes have stumbled a bit down the stretch by losing two of three...however...the last time I checked, um, well, DALLAS HAD LOST 2 OF LAST FUCKING 3 AS WELL YOU DUMBASS!!! SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE SAME RECORD MINNY HAS OVER THE LAST 3 GAMES THAT MAKES THEM "FALTERING" MAKES THE FOCKIN COWBOYS "GETTING HOT"???

Sincerely, please just go away. Your merry band of aliases is getting freakin old. You're nothing but an uninformed irritant. D!ckheads like you are why this place is going to sh!t. :pointstosky:

P.s. you just lost. show some respect to the team that beat you.

Says the guy that continues to try and rip Rodgers and the Packers. The team that destroyed the Cowboys.

just when i think you can't be a bigger fockin idiot...

yes, you're right, the Vikes have stumbled a bit down the stretch by losing two of three...however...the last time I checked, um, well, DALLAS HAD LOST 2 OF LAST FUCKING 3 AS WELL YOU DUMBASS!!! SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE SAME RECORD MINNY HAS OVER THE LAST 3 GAMES THAT MAKES THEM "FALTERING" MAKES THE FOCKIN COWBOYS "GETTING HOT"???

Sincerely, please just go away. Your merry band of aliases is getting freakin old. You're nothing but an uninformed irritant. D!ckheads like you are why this place is going to sh!t. :thumbsdown:

come on "pats fan"...answer this one...

With the vikings and packers losing. There is a possibility that dallas can get the #2 seed if the vikings lose out and dallas wins out. Any thoughts on this?

Dallas would have to beat Philly. Thats not going to happen. If anything the Birds will be the #2 seed.

very true, but I don't think it will happen again.

should be a good game. I will say this........assuming both teams win this week.........which is i think safe to assume...........that week 17 game will be a bloodbath. Both teams are good, both hate each other and the division is on the line.

Even Newbie will agree with me here when i say the NFC East is the toughest division in the NFL. The winner of week 17 gets the NFC East and that team is gonna be in position for a run.

i am a pats fan

And a Vikings fan and a Cowboys fan and who else do you like now?

Face it, you are fooling nobody...you are pimp...the Cowboys fan that pretty much everyone hates.