Sign in to follow this  
Scatterjack

Round 1 Chatter

Ok, brag about your picks:

When I plugged Gannon into my VBD calculator, my computer started smoking. I figured this was a good thing.

If he retains the job, and he did look good in what little action I have seen from Raider camp.

Getting a starting RB is worth doing here. Still, the 8 carries for 15 yards performance tonight is troubling. Hopefully having Booker, Chambers, and McMichael helps spread the field and allows him more room. Hopefully.

I made the pick at the RTSports league site too. :D

I think Barry Sanders would be a quality pick right about now. Certainly flying under the radar (AND the sonar).

I've made no secret of my lack of faith in Wheatly. He has a long consistant history of getting himself benched and/or hurt. I can't ignore the ff community's love for Fargas.

I've made no secret of my lack of faith in Wheatly. He has a long consistant history of getting himself benched and/or hurt. I can't ignore the ff community's love for Fargas.

Wheatley will be a top 10 back this season. :(

Wheatley will be a top 10 back this season. :wall:

Stop listening to torridjoe. It's not healthy. :banana:

My RBs keep getting damaged. Hopefully Hollings will get some real playing time if D.Davis catches the injury bug.

Sorry - I had the commute to work and a trade negociation I was working on (to no avail so far).

I'll take the guy who'll get the start with Boldin out. If Boldin is more injurred than he now appears then I'll have a full season starter. But Denny Green wants to use three wideouts pretty often even when Boldin returns. He may be pretty useful as another option for my 14th starter.

Just re-stating what I posted in the draft thread....

Wade maybe a bit risky but he started Saturday night in front of Gage....we'll see. :sleep:

Regardless, he should get some touches....

So what happens when we get to swerski's team? Does rurbaniak need time to catch up?

I haven't gotten any emails from him today, but assume he has at least looked at the draft. I also setup his password access for the Mini-Ditka team. Hopefully he had time to look around there as well.

I sent him a copy of the rules and stand by to answer any questions.

So what happens when we get to swerski's team? Does rurbaniak need time to catch up?

I haven't gotten any emails from him today, but assume he has at least looked at the draft. I also setup his password access for the Mini-Ditka team. Hopefully he had time to look around there as well.

I sent him a copy of the rules and stand by to answer any questions.

I've also added some commentary/hints...

I checked everything out, shouldn't take me long once I'm up. :rolleyes: